Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 12:10 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2 View Post
Yes, more toys does not equal peace, just more toys! LOL Joe is a secret puppy lover though. This morning Ben the puppy was whining, I wear earplugs to drown out my brother who clatters around in the morning when I'm trying to sleep. He of course can sleep through a train going through the room. Ben must have really needed to GO and was crying but I didn't hear him whimpering at first. Joe however did and came and started bothering me then licked my nose when I ignored him. THAT got my attention and I heard Ben as I was jolted awake with a sandpaper tongue scraping my nose at 5AM, LOL I think Joe is faking 'I hate dogs'
LOL! You're lucky, not everyone has a Domestic Supervisor to make sure you get all the important stuff done.
And yeah, he's probably faking it about the dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 12:14 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Jasper's shelf arrived the other day, of course, he had to help and supervise me putting it together. They are just into everything...and he has commentary on everything, critical analysis of where I put things, and he was very vocal about his food dish being moved.

Really, how do people manage without cats?!
I don't know. I can't remember my life before cats, but I'm sure it was dull & boring.

Old 01-05-2014, 11:38 PM

1,134 posts, read 2,238,432 times
Very true catdad, Joe takes his job quite seriously! I think he's faking his disdain for the dogs too He once pestered me just before I went to work running back to the kitchen. I couldn't imagine what he wanted so thought maybe he thought there wasn't enough food in the bowl. I went to fill it and opened the pantry and there was Orion, locked in! When the same thing happened to Joe a few weeks later Orion acted as if everything was A-OK! I'm sure my household would be chaos without Mr. Joe's supervision!

I think you're right, we were dull and boring BC (Before Cats)

Old 01-07-2014, 01:58 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Jasper is so funny. He sleeps in his own bed, he never wakes us up. But, when we get up, he comes upstairs, and immediately starts talking to us...purring...going crazy...but he waits for us to wake up. Smart cat.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:26 PM

Jasper is not only smart, he's a gentleman

Old 01-13-2014, 08:17 AM

369 posts, read 760,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Jasper is so funny. He sleeps in his own bed, he never wakes us up. But, when we get up, he comes upstairs, and immediately starts talking to us...purring...going crazy...but he waits for us to wake up. Smart cat.
You are lucky! Neptune woke me up at 4 am this morning. Little brat.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:43 AM

I found my boys snuggling together on my bed last night. Toby isn't a snuggler and will usually only tolerate Neptune's butt or feet touching him. I had to take a pic, it was so adorable!

Old 01-16-2014, 11:04 AM

Aww too cute! Orion will only snuggle with me or Judy our GSD mix. He's begun sitting on Judy's chair to annoy the puppy I think. He isn't at all afraid of the dogs but doesn't like the puppy jumping up at him, but being a cat he MUST position himself where the puppy can see him and jump up to investigate. If I get a chance I'll take a pic and post it, he sometimes will lay with his front legs dangling, a sure fire way to get the puppy's interest! He's soooo bad!

Old 01-16-2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2 View Post
aww too cute! Orion will only snuggle with me or judy our gsd mix. He's begun sitting on judy's chair to annoy the puppy i think. He isn't at all afraid of the dogs but doesn't like the puppy jumping up at him, but being a cat he must position himself where the puppy can see him and jump up to investigate. If i get a chance i'll take a pic and post it, he sometimes will lay with his front legs dangling, a sure fire way to get the puppy's interest! He's soooo bad!
lol!

Old 01-19-2014, 10:59 AM

Orion has determined that squeak toy concertos are NOT music! He cries when the puppy starts squeaking his toys and has found an effective way of stopping it. He comes out and gets in Judy's (the senior dog) chair and meows. The puppy leaves the squeak toy to annoy Orion and that ends the concert! Once the puppy is engaged Orion doesn't run but remains on the chair for a while then runs. The puppy is usually distracted for a while and find another, quieter toy. Such a smart kitty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats