Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 11:23 AM

7,329 posts, read 16,417,593 times

Advertisements

I didn't see anything about a snake either,and I most certainly would have said something. I don't use mouse traps that just let them lay there and die either. There's no reason to do something that cruel to a living thing. But anyway, Merry Christmas!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2011, 12:33 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
I do wonder about not being found guilty. The cats were in her care, she did not feed them. Rocket science...I am thinking she is guilty as hell.

But, of course, this is a FLORIDA jury!

Old 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,051,718 times
this woman obviously has a few screws loose. Her pictures shows an attractive woman and it says she is educated. I'm sure those features played a big part in her getting away with the killing of the cats. I hope they throw the book at her for whatever crime she is next charged with.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:09 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,015,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy444 View Post
Kind of reminds me of the poster on the cat forums who put a bucket over a snake in her basement and was waiting for it to die. No one posted that it was wrong for her to do that but god forbid someone starves an " EX PET CAT" like it is so much different. How is it different?? People make me sick!
I didnt see that story & the poster who did that is a low life.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:21 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
The problem in forgiving the cat murderer is that she will never see the horrible act she has done and could very likely do it again. Sick people like her need some form of punishment to learn their lesson. And a strict surveillance of her activities to make certain she will never have pets again.

The only ones who have the right to forgive her are the cats she tortured by leaving them to starve. And they cannot do that.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:37 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy444 View Post
Kind of reminds me of the poster on the cat forums who put a bucket over a snake in her basement and was waiting for it to die. No one posted that it was wrong for her to do that but god forbid someone starves an " EX PET CAT" like it is so much different. How is it different?? People make me sick!
I did not see that post. There is no difference. A life is a life and no single sepcies has a monoply on suffering. I don't come to this forum too often but I certainly would have said how wrong I feel this was if I had seen it.

Did you say something to her?

Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
I feel sad for the cats and her. She has to be mentally ill/junkie to not notice over a month passing PLUS to go from teacher to hooker? That is not really what a normal person would do. Who knows how long there were starving in there? That is even more disturbing to me. How long the poor kitties had to deal with it. I am sure there was something in there that they were getting into for food and water (toilet) until finally absolutely running out of everything. I don't even want to know how long it takes for a cat to get sick without food so please don't even bother sharing that info. I worry that someone would use it the wrong way.

And why didn't the family ask about the cats? My family is always asking how the pets are just in normal everyday conversation.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Scary, this woman could someday have kids. I mean, if you can't take care of a cat decently...

Old 12-26-2011, 11:50 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Scary, this woman could someday have kids. I mean, if you can't take care of a cat decently...
She can't even take care of herself apparently...hooker as an occupation...come on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats