Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 06:03 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,033,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyguy View Post
x3!
From a business viewpoint, however, that's an effective fund-raising campaign. Nothing frees up dollars quite like tear-jerking ads. I hope the Humane Society has found this to be true.
I'd like for the exonerated cat abandoner to be put in a room and forced to watch a continuous loop of 'em. But the neighbors aren't entirely off the hook either. You can't tell me no one didn't at least get disturbed enough by the clawing of the walls and the desperate cries of hunger to call the landlord to get those cats to be quiet. No one could be blamed for perceiving a nuisance when there was actually an emergency situation unfolding, but no one picked up the phone or stopped by the rental office. Incredible.
If her neighbors heard the cats & dismissed it then i hope they burn in hell as well. MANY people discust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,196,822 times
Hear, hear! If extraterrestrials appeared on Earth and judged us by the way we treat animals, we'd be in deep doodoo.

goyguy: You are quite right. The HSUS has gotten some of my money! Who can resist? I decided the guilt for not doing anything would cost me more than donating.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,842,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
goyguy: You are quite right. The HSUS has gotten some of my money! Who can resist? I decided the guilt for not doing anything would cost me more than donating.
"Why did you hurt me?"
"Will I die today?"
But seriously, folks, I think that part of what motivates me to do some of the things I do is realizing that it'll neutralize the inaction of somebody else. This evening after work, while basking in the warm sunshine outside I heard what sounded for all the world like feline distress calls. It made no difference that I could tell right away it wasn't my drama queen cat Weasie, who was at large at the time. Somewhere close by there was a fellow sentient being in trouble. Off I went toward the end of my block, whence the cries were issuing forth. Just as I got close to pinpointing the direction I needed to go in...turns out it was a tantrumming (sp?) human baby. But if I'd not gone to check, then found out differently, major guilt trip.
All of which is to say, once more, that the deliberate negligence and cruelty of the acquitted B-word was only compounded by the neighbors who did nothing. They aided and abetted the tragedy with their uncaring silence. But most people aren't like that...are they? Not in my experience. I've literally dozens of anecdotes about Weasie to back me up on that one. That accomplished scam artist has spurred countless individuals into calling about a "lost, hungry, scared" cat who's within sight of her house and looking to score an unearned treat. One guy went so far as to keep her in his home for three days after being unable to reach me by phone due to my being out of town for Christmas. The stories that go untold are the happy ones - and they far outnumber the sad tale out of "Boca."

Old 04-07-2010, 10:33 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,033,646 times
The bottom line is this ***** did NOT forget about her cats. Shes just didnt care about them & love them. Thats a damn shame these 2 innocent cats who counted on her for food & water were totally let down. The DA gambled by going for felony charges. Not a smart move. This lady deserves a min of 1 year in county jail & a hefty fine. Animal abusers should be abused themselves in jail.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:31 AM

41,976 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Charging her with a felony probably ruined their chances of a conviction. A misdemeanor, a fine out the wazoo, and some community service at a no-kill shelter would have satisfied me had I been the prosecutor.

And I'm sorry, but some of you who don't think this woman should be judged or condemned are the same people who judge and condemn others who give up their pets because of allergies or because they move to new homes that don't allow pets, or because they feed their cats dry food, etc.

A little less hypocrisy, if you please.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
I can only hope that something positive will come out of this and that Boca Raton will enact laws to protect animals from monsters like this creature. It appears she learned her distain for life from her warped father since he seems determined to prolong this nightmare to "clear" his daughter's name.

Sadly since this ammoral woman is so ignorant of her terrible actions, she will probably seek new pets. Anyone who is guilty of doing what she has done should have their picture plastered all over pet shops, animal shelters and any other place that sells or gives away animals to prevent anyone from making the mistake of entrusting an animal to her care.

I honestly would love to be able to lock her in a room and allow her to starve just to the point where she has even an inkling of how those poor kitties felt. Then release her and let her live with her miserable self.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:40 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,038,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I can only hope that something positive will come out of this and that Boca Raton will enact laws to protect animals from monsters like this creature. It appears she learned her distain for life from her warped father since he seems determined to prolong this nightmare to "clear" his daughter's name.

Sadly since this ammoral woman is so ignorant of her terrible actions, she will probably seek new pets. Anyone who is guilty of doing what she has done should have their picture plastered all over pet shops, animal shelters and any other place that sells or gives away animals to prevent anyone from making the mistake of entrusting an animal to her care.

I honestly would love to be able to lock her in a room and allow her to starve just to the point where she has even an inkling of how those poor kitties felt. Then release her and let her live with her miserable self.
but then YOU would be charged with an even more serious felony..... and would most likely be convicted, because this biotch is not "just a cat." .......

Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
but then YOU would be charged with an even more serious felony..... and would most likely be convicted, because this biotch is not "just a cat." .......
Quite true.

Old 04-15-2010, 03:08 AM

2,807 posts, read 7,588,866 times
UGH, this thread makes me so sad...poor kitties...and they probably got zero love from her to begin with if it was so easy for her to forget about them...deranged? Definitely...but I don't think any jury would find her "not guilty" if it were HUMAN babies she neglected, abandoned, and left to starve to death...because it was CATS, she gets off scot-free...WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG, no matter how deranged she is or was at any point. I do try to be a forgiving person, to be tolerant, and to spread light & love...but those who abuse and kill are not OF light, they are dark entities and they have created their own wretched karma here. You can't send love to those who are incapable of it...it is wasted on dark spirits such as hers...better to send justice energy and ask the cosmos to deliver what she has coming to her as quickly as possible...only after she has re-paid this karmic debt will she have an opportunity to heal her spirit and learn to live in light.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
UGH, this thread makes me so sad...poor kitties...and they probably got zero love from her to begin with if it was so easy for her to forget about them...deranged? Definitely...but I don't think any jury would find her "not guilty" if it were HUMAN babies she neglected, abandoned, and left to starve to death...because it was CATS, she gets off scot-free...WRONG, WRONG, and WRONG, no matter how deranged she is or was at any point. I do try to be a forgiving person, to be tolerant, and to spread light & love...but those who abuse and kill are not OF light, they are dark entities and they have created their own wretched karma here. You can't send love to those who are incapable of it...it is wasted on dark spirits such as hers...better to send justice energy and ask the cosmos to deliver what she has coming to her as quickly as possible...only after she has re-paid this karmic debt will she have an opportunity to heal her spirit and learn to live in light.
Well, it looks as if her karmic debt may very well have come back at her for further bad deeds.

http://atlanta.indymedia.org/other-m...lison-dinsmore
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats