Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM

326 posts, read 313,880 times

Advertisements

Snickers Speedwalker Ad - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2014, 03:27 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Im sure RuPaul is furious , that there was a 'drag race and she wasnt involve pftt

haha, Patrick Carney (from the Black Keys) had me in fits of laughter this morning, posting these images... I shouldn't laugh but his fans are distraught. There were tweets of tears and distress... LOL.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:40 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Let's hide our true self, rip off kids for a billion bucks with our fake smile, then do the big reveal and enjoy the shock while we're loaded. Seems to be how kid stars rock these days.

His mom's probably hiding out at Britney's crib right now.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:44 PM

326 posts, read 313,880 times
Or try to even the score with guys like me who think he is a wuss and play the bad boy up to gain some respect.

WE don't believe you Justin......

John Cafferty - Voice of America's Sons - YouTube

SNAFU

Old 01-23-2014, 04:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
These young celebrities with mediocre talent (and I'm being generous) should learn from their predecessors that they just plain lucked out in the first place and became rich and famous due to young fans that really don't have a sophisticated taste in talent. These are one trick pony, flash in the pan young celebs that have a really difficult time adjusting to the reality of getting older and stepping aside for the next new flavor of the month. They should count their blessing that they made enough money to tide them over thru their early inevitable retirement. When the attention wanes, they resort to all kinds of stupid behavior to stay relevant to the media. This ignorant brat has joined the ranks of all the other idiots that we have had to endure hearing about as if they were actually newsworthy.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 01-23-2014 at 05:24 PM..

Old 01-23-2014, 04:41 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
^ what makes me crazy is what did "Usher" who is a true talent find in Beiber? besides a stupid song where he repeats "Baby" in tri-plets?
Miami Beach is a fun place to party just don't be drag racing in a heavily populated city.

Old 01-23-2014, 04:50 PM

468 posts, read 827,142 times
I read somewhere that it was suggested that he do a duet with Miley and call it Twerk and Jerk.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:42 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
You know, I thought if you were foreign-born and in this country to work or whatever, and you commit a crime, you are automatically deported back to your own country....

That question was asked of the police dept that arrested him and the answer was that DUI, driving with an expired license and speeding are not deportable crimes.

But dont worry -- the way he's going, he'll kill someone soon and, unless he can get one of his cronies to take the fall (like he did when the cops found cocaine in his house last month), he'll be either deported or jailed then.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:55 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
That question was asked of the police dept that arrested him and the answer was that DUI, driving with an expired license and speeding are not deportable crimes.
While not deportable offenses i wonder about the DUI offense in conjunction with the driving with an expired license and speeding crimes the next time he tries to cross from Canada to the USA as usually people convicted of crimes are denied entry into the USA.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:57 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
While not deportable offenses i wonder about the DUI offense in conjunction with the driving with an expired license and speeding crimes the next time he tries to cross from Canada to the USA as usually people convicted of crimes are denied entry into the USA.
He was already in the United States. I Asssume this happened after his trip to Cuba which these revelations I guess TSA didnt check that he was traveling on an expired Canadian license.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities