Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 06:32 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times

Advertisements

I know he is in the US at the moment ,i was wondering what happens if he returns to Canada then tries to re-enter the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2014, 11:13 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Well he is already starting with "pot", so it is only a matter of time before its "coke" and so on.
This is nothing new, heard it all before. This is the pattern. Actually it is sad. To much time on his hands and way too much money.

But you would think at 19, his parents would have a little more guidance for the boy. He isn't a man yet, he is still a boy.

Actually, shame on his parents.

Old 01-24-2014, 11:17 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
He's already doing coke. When the police searched his house last month, after the egging complaint, they found cocaine out in the open. Bieber's friend took the fall for it but how likely is it that Bieber wasnt using too?

Old 01-24-2014, 01:18 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Well he is already starting with "pot", so it is only a matter of time before its "coke" and so on.
This is nothing new, heard it all before. This is the pattern. Actually it is sad. To much time on his hands and way too much money.

But you would think at 19, his parents would have a little more guidance for the boy. He isn't a man yet, he is still a boy.

You are right: Shame on his parents. Mostly the mother since she actually raised him. His father was nowhere to be found until Justin hit it big and then he suddenly showed up saying he wanted to be a part of Justin's life.

He's definitely doing coke already. He also does something called "szzzyrup" or something like that. It's cough syrup with codeine. I remember having a boyfriend waaaaay back in the late 70s/early 80s who LOVED that stuff!!! He would steal prescription pads and write out 'scrips for it. He would drink the entire bottle and get "fuzzy" and his head would itch. LOL! weird!!! He said it was a nice, mellow high. No thanks!

Let's see what happens with Beiber Boy. They said more charges could be coming.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:51 PM

18,471 posts, read 31,638,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
You are right: Shame on his parents. Mostly the mother since she actually raised him. His father was nowhere to be found until Justin hit it big and then he suddenly showed up saying he wanted to be a part of Justin's life.

He's definitely doing coke already. He also does something called "szzzyrup" or something like that. It's cough syrup with codeine. I remember having a boyfriend waaaaay back in the late 70s/early 80s who LOVED that stuff!!! He would steal prescription pads and write out 'scrips for it. He would drink the entire bottle and get "fuzzy" and his head would itch. LOL! weird!!! He said it was a nice, mellow high. No thanks!

Let's see what happens with Beiber Boy. They said more charges could be coming.

OMG, I love the cough syrup with codeine, I so look forward to a sinus infection so before I go to bed I can take a teaspoon, and not even drink water after it, I like the taste, and it puts me to sleep oh so lovley LOL, true story...LOL

eek !!!!!

funny how we never heard of the father until now that sonny boy is raking in the dough.

but yes, shame on the both of them.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
OMG, I love the cough syrup with codeine, I so look forward to a sinus infection so before I go to bed I can take a teaspoon, and not even drink water after it, I like the taste, and it puts me to sleep oh so lovley LOL, true story...LOL

eek !!!!!

funny how we never heard of the father until now that sonny boy is raking in the dough.

but yes, shame on the both of them.
..... and the father was the one who blocked off the street so Bieber Boy could drag race!! He was at the club with him earlier drinking it up and smoking the weed, etc.

GREAT role models, huh?

Old 01-24-2014, 02:11 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:

Sorry, but he's 19, not 16. What do you expect his parents to do? Ground him? Take away his allowance? Legally, he's an adult. He is no longer the responsibility of his parents.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:39 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Actually it is sad. To much time on his hands and way too much money.

And too many mooches and hangers on willing to help him spend that money.
I got a feeling Justin wont be living a long life, his end will be a result of drugs or car accident or a combination of both.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Sorry, but he's 19, not 16. What do you expect his parents to do? Ground him? Take away his allowance? Legally, he's an adult. He is no longer the responsibility of his parents.

Legally, he's an adult.

Legally, he is not old enough to drink.

Legally, he should not have been drag racing.

Legally, he does NOT have a valid license.

Legally, he shouldn't have been doing prescription drugs that didn't belong to him.

Legally, he is not the responsibility of his parents....

HOW-EVER..... Bieber came from nothing. He and his mother were living in the projects/government subsidized housing in Canada. His father was nowhere to be found. He got discovered and became an overnight millionaire. His sperm-donor slithered back into his life once the lad was raking in the dough and is now on the Bieber payroll along with Mama BugEyes.

SOMEONE should have been guiding him. Since his parents aren't interested in doing the right thing by the child they created, someone else (His grandparents, Scooter or Usher) should be giving him some kind of guidance.

He is being used by all these "rappers" who are hangers-on, spending Biebers money, using his house for parties, etc etc etc.

This guy (Bieber) will be dead before he hits 25 if he keeps up at this rate. Then Mama BugEyes and SpermDonorDaddy can split the money.

Last edited by Amisi; 01-24-2014 at 06:26 PM..

Old 01-24-2014, 05:33 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Another Lindsay Lohan in the making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities