Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2015, 12:41 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,790 times

Advertisements

tacky...united forever?...yeah, as if being mother and daughter wasn't doing the trick...so awful...why wait if there's no hope...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2015, 01:23 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
the other thing, if they pull her off life support, what if she hung on until the day after, once they pull the plug there is no sure way to know when she will go.

in my mind, the girl is already dead. She is on life support, so that says a mouthful.

do we think Nick murdered her?

if he did, it will come out, he cannot be that bright?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:32 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
the other thing, if they pull her off life support, what if she hung on until the day after, once they pull the plug there is no sure way to know when she will go.

in my mind, the girl is already dead. She is on life support, so that says a mouthful.

do we think Nick murdered her?

if he did, it will comes out, he cannot be that bright?
If she passes this will make her resting date on Valentines day. Didn't she just come out with a song.. Something little love song?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:35 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Really, it doesn't matter what day they decide to remove life support, as long as they do it in a timely manner instead of turning the process into a long, drawn out circus.

And when they do, I hope she passes quickly and doesn't turn into another Karen Ann Quinlan.

Old 02-10-2015, 02:57 PM

997 posts, read 1,060,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
I didn't say it. The article did. I can see where they're coming from though. Maybe it will make the process of grieving easier for the family and friends that knew Bobbi.

It's likely to say media knew all along that Bobbi would be pulled from life support on the anniversary of her mom's passing. Higher ratings for them.
I had a feeling that they would wait until the anniversary of Whitney's death as well, since that was referenced in many of the early articles after the incident.

That said, while it does make for a more 'spectacular' story / development in this tragic affair, I can understand the family's desire to do this. I lost three members of my immediate family in the same month, on successive days, though in different years. It makes for a really crappy week of sadness and remembrance when marking those anniversaries. Not that you ever forget a loved one, but some might find comfort in remembering / grieving for a mother and daughter on the same day as opposed to stretching those anniversaries out over a few days.

Regardless, it's a terrible story and I do hope that if there is foul play involved, the investigators uncover proof to put away the guilty party(ies).

Old 02-10-2015, 09:13 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,148,594 times
Interesting comments on this article:

Bobbi Kristina Brown to die on same date as Whitney Houston, report says | NJ.com

Old 02-11-2015, 11:02 AM

29,507 posts, read 22,620,513 times
Depending on who you believe, she's supposedly improving.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:49 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Depending on who you believe, she's supposedly improving.
To tell the truth, the way this has been reported and sensationalized, I'd love to see that girl sit up and show everybody.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:33 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,929,449 times
The local news is now reporting that the family is saying that she is "improving". That is somewhat hard to believe, though could be just as sad as if she were brain dead depending on the degree of neurologic impairment that she has suffered. Given the amount of time that she has been on a ventilator and unresponsive, I would imagine that she suffered profound brain damage and even if she were to survive would have permanent impairment. This family seems pretty ill-equipped to deal with all of that as well.

Old 02-12-2015, 10:48 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,790 times
oh gosh, don't say she's gonna be kept alive no matter what..if she has no chance at a regular life, it's useless..like that child (jahi McMath) that was braindead after an operation...they swore she was alive even after she started to decompose...horrendous, but you can't believe all that news...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities