Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2015, 10:40 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,652,727 times

Advertisements

I agree with KittenSparkles. There is probably no possibility that she will ever "recover." Why are they keeping her there? Her 22nd birthday will be March 4.

If they're worried or arguing about "who gets the money," maybe they should consider the $60,000 per day they're spending just to keep her in the ICU at Emory University Hospital and the other costs they incurred for her hospitalization before that. I just don't see the reasoning behind this.

To be truly compassionate, I think you have to conclude that even the best MDs in the world just don't KNOW if she might indeed be suffering through all this -- when the odds are this low that she'll recover, I would think it most intelligent to let things take a natural course.

She could have been suffering for a month now. No one KNOWS with absolutely certainty that she's "resting."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2015, 01:41 PM

22,390 posts, read 29,512,450 times
Like mother like daughter...

Old 02-21-2015, 10:06 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,816,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You're in better shape than me. I sing like Whitney Houston's pet frog. My own daughter used to cover her ears and yell, STOP IT MOMMY! when I sang to her.
I know.. I can imitate Adele's laugh pretty well. ( I call it her cackle)

Speaking of someone covering their ears (me).. this story is getting pretty crazy! Gordon had a restraining order put on him by Pat ( back in March 2014) and then Bobby Brown says this: (it's not like Pat is not at the hospital)

(sniped by me)
Bobbi Kristina Brown: War of Words Continues Between Family, Gordon - NBC News

"Let me be very clear, Mr. Gordon was offered an opportunity to potentially visit Bobbi Kristina and he declined to meet the terms of any possible visit," Brown's father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, said in a statement released through his lawyers Saturday.

"Obviously Mr. Gordon is not as desperate to visit Bobbi Kristina as he wants the world to believe," he said.
(sniped by me)

Pat Houston gets restraining order against Nick Gordon - Rolling Out
According to TMZ, Pat, who serves as the executor of the Houston estate, was recently granted a restraining order against Gordon, claiming that she feared for her safety after Gordon made threatening comments about her and the family online
Gordon told TMZ that he was served with the restraining order on Monday but says he “doesn’t give a f--

Nick Gordon -- I Can Save Bobbi Kristina ... But I Need to See Her | TMZ.com
Nick Gordon is making a public plea to let him in Bobbi Kristina's hospital room, because he believes his presence could save her life.
Nick just tweeted, "Let me in the hospital to see my girl and let her hear my voice SHE WILL WAKE UP!!!"
Nick is going public because he's getting nowhere with the Brown and Houston family. He has been barred from the hospital and several members of the Brown family have threatened physical harm if he shows his face.

Old 02-22-2015, 09:18 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,336,411 times
what a "family"...I see nothing but dysfunctional behavior. No one born into such a mess stands a chance.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,815,330 times
Bobbi Kristina Brown Taken Out of Coma, Has Seizures : People.com

Old 02-25-2015, 08:34 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,210,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
That would be hard to take but they need to let her go and stop this selfishness.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,815,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
That would be hard to take but they need to let her go and stop this selfishness.
at this point I don't know "how" she would pass even if they remove life support. I'm no doctor so I don't understand the ins and outs of such but the seizures seemed to be pretty bad. I wonder if that is what she will have to endure on her way to death. Would be very hard to watch such. I just couldn't watch.

Old 02-25-2015, 10:48 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,075,939 times
Bobbi Kristina Brown Had Seizures When Doctors Tried To Bring Her Out Of Coma

Quote:
As Gossip Cop previously noted, Brown was not removed from
life support. She remained on a ventilator and feeding tube.
Quote:
While some family members tried to paint a rosier picture, doctors have
presented a much bleaker prognosis, noting Brown sustained a sizable
loss of brain function because of oxygen deprivation.
Feeding tube and ventilator........they could keep her like this for years.

Sizeable loss of brain function......the family needs to stop hoping for a miracle, face reality, and let her go.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:01 AM

18,485 posts, read 31,691,492 times
I think there is something wrong with BB, he needs to let her go to God. Who would let her linger on like this? It is a little selfish.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:43 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,210,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I think there is something wrong with BB, he needs to let her go to God. Who would let her linger on like this? It is a little selfish.
Guilt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities