Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 08:58 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Rob Lowe was my thought when I saw this post. What's her name from the original Austin Powers? Hurley.. Couldn't remember her last name. She's 56 and.. I would say doesn't look it.

I'll throw Dolly out there, just because she doesn't look 75.. But, as she'll tell you.. Most of her isn't 75.

I was going to say Cameron Diaz, but, she's only 49 and recent pics look like maybe time is catching up to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2023, 06:26 PM

26,721 posts, read 26,798,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Jared Leto is 51...hardly looks a day over 30
With a little help, of course. He left his Jordan Catalano look behind long ago.

https://www.celeb-plasticsurgery.com...ore-and-after/

Old 05-15-2023, 06:41 PM

17,366 posts, read 16,511,485 times
Martha Stewart is 81 years old and on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit magazine. She looks great!

Old 05-15-2023, 07:47 PM

26,721 posts, read 26,798,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Martha Stewart is 81 years old and on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit magazine. She looks great!
Stewart wants everyone to hear what she has to say. “I have never had plastic surgery,” she told The New York Times. “You can absolutely say that. No knife on my face, neck or back.”....she isn’t shying away from the fact that she does enhance her skin regimen with what one of her New York City dermatologists, Dr. Daniel Belkin, describes as “non- or minimally invasive” procedures.

Her doctor’s strategy is to inject her “thoughtfully and conservatively” approximately “twice a year.”

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...ery-face-lift/

Old 05-17-2023, 06:18 AM

737 posts, read 409,146 times
Biracial women have always been my type (hence my stunning wife). So, Halle Berry is still a "wow" for me.

Old 05-21-2023, 07:57 AM

401 posts, read 275,771 times
Martha Stewart, Halle Berry& J-Lo. J-lo blows half of the 20 somethings away and her body is amazing. Please don't jump in and say "oh, but she has a personal trainer." A body like that is 75% great genetics and the rest from the gym and eating right!

Old 05-21-2023, 07:59 AM

401 posts, read 275,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Donna D'Errico with dark hair (likely her real color) in a bikini
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/donn...224637033.html

Hands show some aging, and therefore I don't believe everything is extremely filtered. Great genes and self-care plus surgery for areas that did deteriorate.
Dear Lord...that pic is her at 57? I thought it was her at 30...

Old 05-21-2023, 08:03 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,047,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYa80s View Post
Martha Stewart, Halle Berry& J-Lo. J-lo blows half of the 20 somethings away and her body is amazing. Please don't jump in and say "oh, but she has a personal trainer." A body like that is 75% great genetics and the rest from the gym and eating right!
And to think, J-Lo used be called "the fat one" when she was a dancer on In Living Color.

Old 05-24-2023, 11:09 PM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwensky View Post
For female celebrities I'd say Marisa Tomei looks great and natural. Nicole Kidman isn't bad either but she looks like she's had work done.

For males I can only think of African American actors like Michael K Williams. Maybe guys age faster or don't care as much.
Nicoles face has changed a lot.. so yes work done big time.. Men age much better I think..but to me its what you were born with too... some people have good bones that dont show age on the face as much ... also some women get terrible big double chins.. my mother had a double chin but not what you would call fat.. in her 70s.. thankfully Ive escaped this in my 70s and dont have one.. Ive also never smoked.. stopped drinking ten years ago.. wish sooner... but Id say men wear better if they take care of themselves. Cary Grant an example.. still handsome in his 80s no paunch still slim Most celebs have work done like Fonda... still she looks great... but its not only a good surgeon its what you have for them to work on..... I see boasts about Helen Mirren looking good but just dont see it... for all her care and money I think she looks her age with a good body... Joan Collins baffles me at 90 this week.. how the hell does she do it ..she even talks young.. moves young.. a miracle. whether you like her looks or not.. the woman is amazing.. the best Ive seen.. for age.. Fifty now is young.. Id have gone for 60 and over.. Keeping your own teeth also helps.. now of course its all implants..which keeps the lower face shape without sagging... Illness also ages the face and body as we all know...

Old 05-25-2023, 05:54 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,223,411 times
Elizabeth Hurley is 57 and doesn't look a day over 40.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/eliz...182217216.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities