Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:16 PM

723 posts, read 1,633,824 times

Advertisements

The world is a better place today with one less pedophile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 01:27 PM

69 posts, read 255,128 times
How do you know? Were you there when those alledged acts happened supposively? No don't think so. This thread was to honor Michael and Farrah, if you are not a fan, maybe you should start a hate thread.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:39 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgShred View Post
The world is a better place today with one less pedophile.
And the world would also be a MUCH better place without quite so many quick to judge zealots. RIP Michael Jackson...only God knows your heart and your intent...the world apparently never got it.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:53 PM

69 posts, read 255,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
And the world would also be a MUCH better place without quite so many quick to judge zealots. RIP Michael Jackson...only God knows your heart and your intent...the world apparently never got it.
My thoughts exactly

Old 06-26-2009, 05:21 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,029,109 times
Whether someone is a fan or not a fan of MJ or Farrah, it really was quite shocking to me for two American Icons to die in the same day. I don't ever remember that happening before since I've been alive.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:24 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
It is a sad day. I really liked both Farrah and Michael! Now maybe we won't be bombarded with Jon & Kate and their BS.
I agree with both your comments. But, I heard the octomom is getting a TV show.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:34 PM

207 posts, read 353,638 times
ABC did a fantastic documentry on Michael Jackson tonight. He was truly a great talent that was recognized throughout the planet. Music sales at amazon have soared up to 700% since his death. His legacy will continue to flourish as he was a very special gift in providing us the soundtrack to our lives.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:45 AM

723 posts, read 1,633,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
Sorry I can't turn a blind eye to the mountain of evedence they had in his trial and in the preceding case that he settled out of court to the tune of some 20 million dollars. You remember, the one where the little boy described to the police exactly what MJ's penis looked like. Remember? Just because he was aquitted like OJ and Robert Blake doesn't make him anymore innocent then those two.

Sorry, I don't wear blinders just because someone can sing and dance, or for that matter, throw a football or hit a home run. What is people's fastination with celebs that makes people not want to believe what's right in front of them?

Old 06-27-2009, 04:48 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,008,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgShred View Post
Sorry I can't turn a blind eye to the mountain of evedence they had in his trial and in the preceding case that he settled out of court to the tune of some 20 million dollars. You remember, the one where the little boy described to the police exactly what MJ's penis looked like. Remember? Just because he was aquitted like OJ and Robert Blake doesn't make him anymore innocent then those two.

Sorry, I don't wear blinders just because someone can sing and dance, or for that matter, throw a football or hit a home run. What is people's fastination with celebs that makes people not want to believe what's right in front of them?
Evidence from the first 1993 accusation (settled out of court) was admitted in the 2005 trial.

The truth (with some legal documents) about the 1993 accuser

Out of the five kids that Michael Jackson supposedly molested, one never showed up at the trial. Three have said they were never molested and only one came to the courtroom and indicated he was molested,”

Analysis of the trial: There was virtually no physical evidence. There was no chilling confession. So the prosecution based its case on testimony - calling eighty-five witnesses, and dragging in allegations of molestation that were nowhere to be found in its indictment.

Have you looked into the background of the 2005 accuser? Janet Arvizo sounds like a real piece of work, as does her husband, and the boys were well-schooled--they even went to acting class to be better storytellers under oath. If Michael Jackson had known the history of the Arvizo grifter family, he likely would never have become involved with them.

Do I believe Jackson had personal issues? Of course.

He also (at one time!) had a whole lot of money and became a one-man cottage industry for scam artists and the legal profession.

Last edited by BlueWillowPlate; 06-27-2009 at 05:06 AM..

Old 06-27-2009, 06:59 AM

223 posts, read 531,551 times
You can't make everyone love everybody......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities