Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,533,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Rep: Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush Split - omg! news on Yahoo!

well...............gotta say this one caught me by surprise.
not that it's like Headline news but thought I would post it since I just read it online
Caught me some what by surprise too.
The last episode I saw they were trying to make more time for each other.
I thought it could potentially turn into a serious problem but I thought they had been working on it.
She wasn't going to go to one of his games, he told her he needed her there, her family also said she needed to be there; so she was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 08:26 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,059,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Tony Romo and Reggie Bush dump their celebutantes ... maybe now they'll play some good football!
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Old 08-16-2009, 05:21 PM

380 posts, read 691,658 times
I heard Reggie Bush cheated on Kim w/ Miami "model", Carmen Ortega, and there's allegedly a sex tape. Whatever the case, they appeared to be very much so in love and were contemplating marriage. I hear they're both very hurt over all this. I hope, if they're both truly sorry, they'll work on their relationship, move past this and contonue on their path to marriage. Kim and Reggie are a very beautiful couple!

Old 08-16-2009, 07:18 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,829,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Six of one, half dozen of the other...either way she's a shameless skank, just like her daddy.
Hey, who is her father? Is it Bruce Jenner? Sorry! I am confused and curious!

Old 08-16-2009, 07:19 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,829,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
She likes the bruthas though.....
That is because she knows what is BEST!!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:13 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,161,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Hey, who is her father? Is it Bruce Jenner? Sorry! I am confused and curious!
Robert Kardashian is the father of Kim,Kourtney,Khloe and Rob. He passed away a few years ago.
He was one of O.J.'s attorneys during the murder trial.
Bruce Jenner married their mom,Kris and the two of them have 2 daughters.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:27 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,018,750 times
Trashy kim k. is still dating the genetic freak b-ball player reggie bush. UGH!!

Old 01-30-2010, 03:56 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
Default Nothing surprising

Reggie, a superstar athlete, dating a woman who is screaming for attention and damn hot too. I wouldn't kick her out of my bed. Kanye, the low class overachiever, true to his class in not respecting the "relationship" that hot Kim is having with fellow brutha Reggie, tries to undercut...no respect WITHIN THE RACE for the relationships of others. Kim, again, always screaming for attention sending out signals that she's available...Her perogative.

My advice to Reggie? Get yourself a good woman like the late Arthur Ashe, Barack Obama, the late Paul Newman did. These men married women of substance and character, devoted companions and friends for life. Don't waste your time with fluff.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:03 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,018,750 times
Paul Newman & charles Bronson had classy top notch wives. The kardashian women are conceited & reggie bush isnt too bright so kim is perfect for him. I dont see how a basketball player can be tagged a superstar but many worship the ground they walk on. I DONT.

Old 01-31-2010, 10:48 AM

750 posts, read 2,276,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
Paul Newman & charles Bronson had classy top notch wives. The kardashian women are conceited & reggie bush isnt too bright so kim is perfect for him. I dont see how a basketball player can be tagged a superstar but many worship the ground they walk on. I DONT.
I don't care about either of them but Reggie Bush is a football player not basketball player, his team the New Orleans Saints are in the Super Bowl this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities