Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 02:08 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,593,749 times

Advertisements

From the very beginning I did not like Kate, I thought she was too demanding, now she brings in the cops because she can't get her way. She should be thinking of her children and the effect this is having on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 02:24 PM

16,806 posts, read 40,031,518 times
I love watching train wrecks.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:33 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,249,186 times
I can understand being upset if she doesn't like Jon's choice of babysitter, but she's going to have to learn to live with it. I knew something like this would happen when I heard they were keeping and sharing the big house.

BTW, Julianna Rancic (?) is interviewing Hailey Glassman on E! on Monday.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:06 PM

23,911 posts, read 33,722,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
could you explain to me how HER showing up on HIS days there makes him look like a wimp?

thanks
You know what? I admit.. I screwed up.
It was Kate that called, not Jon.
I still say they both need a reality check.

I started reading a story in People; I'm just so fed up with Jon.
He makes a comment about how he feels being in PA at home with the kids.. Ho hum or something like that. He then said the NY apartment was exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2long View Post
what is the topic??
I think we need a new more general post so we can veer off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
I don't get it.

Kate was the one to violate whatever deal they had by showing up at the house when it wasn't her "turn"

Kate was the one that seemingly went there to start a fight over Jon's choice of babysitter

Kate was the one who called the cops

Kate was the one asked to leave by the cops due to the aforementioned custody agreement

HOW is this ANY of Jon's fault? how exactly is he making Kate look bad when it looks like she did all that by herself? the guy is an a** (really, both parents are), but in this case, it's was 100% Kate's fault
Reading more about it, I think there was a reason she wasn't happy with the sitter chosen.
Apparently Jon is bringing young girls to the house when it's his turn to be there.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:24 PM

429 posts, read 685,891 times
Kate needs to make waves or she just is not happy...i dont think that Jon would deliberately have someone watch the children if they are not capable of it.This is just her way of trying to keep control of him.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:02 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,139,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshfield mom View Post
Kate needs to make waves or she just is not happy...i dont think that Jon would deliberately have someone watch the children if they are not capable of it.This is just her way of trying to keep control of him.

he's bringing people he's "dating" to the house to be with the kids---that would upset any sensible parent and NO sensible,caring parent would bring over the skank of the day and subject his kids to them--poor kids

Old 08-15-2009, 11:43 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,190,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2long View Post
he's bringing people he's "dating" to the house to be with the kids---that would upset any sensible parent and NO sensible,caring parent would bring over the skank of the day and subject his kids to them--poor kids
he didn't bring anyone he is dating to the home. There was no skank there. Read the link!
Where do you get your information?

Old 08-15-2009, 11:43 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,619,842 times
Kates side of the story should be interesting, I can hardly wait.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:34 AM

23,911 posts, read 33,722,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
he didn't bring anyone he is dating to the home. There was no skank there. Read the link!
Where do you get your information?
There is more to the story.
Jon is sneaking girls out of the house at 3am IIRC

What is going to happen is Kate will have the kids more and Jon will go away. The novelty will wear off. I'm not buying the act he's playing after reading the 2 articles in my magazines.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:35 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,154,931 times
oh my god these ppl so need to quit and I cannot believe that they are still in the news !! If nobody would give them air time they would go away .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities