Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 10:03 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,159,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2long View Post
he's bringing people he's "dating" to the house to be with the kids---that would upset any sensible parent and NO sensible,caring parent would bring over the skank of the day and subject his kids to them--poor kids
Jon's a loser, but Kate is the one who picked him to marry and father 8 children with. That means she would have either been stuck with him for life had they stayed married or she gets to deal with him forever because they have children. Things in other people's homes are far worse...I'm sure kids being molested and beaten would give anything to just be babysat by a "skank." It's not Kate's decision anymore. The kids are not endangered by having a "skank" babysitter. In 5 years when they Google themselves, the damage will be far worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 10:04 AM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,490,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
divorce is the ultimate "no control".
She will have to put up with whoever he has tag along as will he.
The losers are the kids as always.
This is so true. She should have stayed and edured just so she could have more of a influence in her childrens lives. This is true for a lot of women in bad marriages. She should have stayed with him. Now he can have any nanny he wants, any friends over he chooses. Here comes the junk food and lots of tv. You're right the children do lose. Many times after the divorce the fighting between the parents gets worse.
Unfortunaly, Kate is a very controlling person so this will get the best of her. We really liked Jon and we had a hard time watching Kate berate him on tv and in front of his own children. I worry for the children and I'm concerned how this will affect them in their future. They are so sweet.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:24 AM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,490,186 times
The last two episodes I watched were heartbreaking. One was when the kids saw their new home the other was when Emeril as a cooking guest.
Kate was putting Jon down the whole time. I felt embarrased to Emeril. At one point she didn't like the spatula Jon was using and Emeril came to Jon's defense and kinda told her to leave him alone. He was probably fed up with a full day of witnessing Jons abuse.
The episode of the children touring their new home was appalling as well. Kate wanted to make it clear to the children that their bedroom was "off limits" to the kids. I'm fine with that but the way Kate yelled at Jon to talk to the kids about this was horrible.
They need counselling and Kate needs to learn some better communication skills as they will be a part of each others life forever. The divorce will make their relationship worse unless they get some help. The children will be tramatized and will end up taking sides. The dad will be favored because they are afraid of their mom. Even though Jon did more wrong morally (adultery).

Old 08-16-2009, 10:48 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,184,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
There is more to the story.
Jon is sneaking girls out of the house at 3am IIRC
What is going to happen is Kate will have the kids more and Jon will go away. The novelty will wear off. I'm not buying the act he's playing after reading the 2 articles in my magazines.
Rose, if there is more--post it and a link to it.
Please stop hijacking this thread with lies and causing problems for it to be shut down,
You are free to start another thread, I suppose.

Old 08-16-2009, 01:17 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,159,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Rose, if there is more--post it and a link to it.
Please stop hijacking this thread with lies and causing problems for it to be shut down,
You are free to start another thread, I suppose.
Also, sneaking girls out at 3 am is not the same as putting them in danger. Unfortunately, when it's not your weekend with the kids, they get to eat things you may not approve of, watch tv shows you don't approve of, and meet your daddy's new girlfriend. Divorce has consequences and people like Kate hate to not have control. The only reason to take the kids is if they are in danger. I didn't see anything about drugs or violence. Just someone that Kate doesn't like.

I like to have control and it would make me crazy to send my kids to their dad's house if we ever got divorced. So...I work on my marriage, unlike Kate and Jon who decided they just weren't compatible anymore. No one here is excusing infidelity or physical abuse, but none of the stories have proven this was the reason for their divorce. The papers are signed and are going through the process to divorce them. That means that having a say in what your kids are doing 24/7 is officially over. Kate says she wants the "old Jon" back and I can't believe that means anything more to her than the "old Jon" who she used to badger and harp on. He is an idiot but he's the father and therefore gets the same rights as she does.

Old 08-16-2009, 01:43 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,137,656 times
Quote:
he didn't bring anyone he is dating to the home. There was no skank there. Read the link!
Where do you get your information?
magazine articles--tv shows---don't write them --just read them----the person in thurs incident was a person he "DATED"

Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
magazine articles--tv shows---don't write them --just read them----the person in thurs incident was a person he "DATED"
please post a link

Old 08-16-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
please post a link

haven't learned to do that yet---but one of the articles was on the internet and if i find the posted link--i'll ask how i can repost it from the grandkids

Old 08-16-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
Jon's a loser, but Kate is the one who picked him to marry and father 8 children with. That means she would have either been stuck with him for life had they stayed married or she gets to deal with him forever because they have children. Things in other people's homes are far worse...I'm sure kids being molested and beaten would give anything to just be babysat by a "skank." It's not Kate's decision anymore. The kids are not endangered by having a "skank" babysitter. In 5 years when they Google themselves, the damage will be far worse.

are u serious----some of the more serious traumas to kids have been done by the charming(do u prefer that over skank) people the divorced parent has brought into the home!

Old 08-16-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
haven't learned to do that yet---but one of the articles was on the internet and if i find the posted link--i'll ask how i can repost it from the grandkids
just click on the very top of the page........right click copy then you can come here and right click-paste. that should give the link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities