Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2009, 08:46 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,396,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Tiger will not be making any type of appearance at a sporting event any time soon.

Anyone notice of the photos taken of the scene that there is broken glass around the driveway and not by the tree that he hit? I just noticed that.

Also, the cops that showed up at the scene have been taking interviews up until yesterday. They have laughed off a lot of the questions and appear to have questions themselves that clearly didn't cross their minds until the prompting and line of media questioning they had to answer.
Supposedly it was'nt the tree that broke the glass, it was her running back into the house and digging out a golf club and breaking the back window to pull him out. That in itself is odd and does'nt make sense. I'd still be curious about any glass up at the top of the driveway or garage where the car was parked. I'm sure the House staff were directed to clean up as much as possible

I have a feeling that the charges pending have nothing to do with Tiger driving recklessly or under the influece of some type of substance as much as they are coonsidering something against the wife. Hmmmmmmmm

Just my guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Tiger found out the hard way that money can't buy her love!

Old 11-29-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Well, if the police were acting intelligently, considering the two very different stories Elin gave (one to police and another one to the troopers), the police would add possible domestic violence to the simple classification of a mere traffic accident. How many times have we heard that "if" the police had only done a more thorough job of investigation such-n-such would not have been harmed or killed. There is NO doubt that the authorities highly suspect that Elin chased Tiger out of the house with a golf club after earlier hitting him in the mouth with her fist or something laying around in the house. The authorities knew full-well that Elin did NOT break the rear window out of the SUV to save Tiger. I'll bet $100 the SUV has more than one dent from that golf club Elin was swinging wildly in the SUV's sheet metal as she chased the car like a wild woman as he backed out of the driveway to get away from her. Do the police know this? You betcha! Are the police doing there job? Hell no!

As for the alleged affair - if it were not true then Tiger would have long ago made a public statement through his spokesperson or agent. The longer Tiger goes without either denying the affair or admitting to the affair the rumors will continue to fly. And the longer it goes, the worse it will get. He should know that - and be this by his lawyers and agent and whatever damage-control experts his people have hired. My guess is that he has been told to address the issue, but he is unwilling to do it...and searching for more advice and a better way. A search that I think will fall flat.

Now ESPN, Golf Magazine and many other reputable sports related news agencies are getting involved. Tiger is losing control of his air-tight privacy he has so neatly put into place over the years. He needs to come clean. I just hope he isn't planning a coverup. It won't work. Not nowadays - not with immediate access to news from all sorts of media outlets, the Internet, cell phones, cameras, etc. They will be covering his every move like he's the president. Kinda makes you wonder how Phil Mickelson has gotten away with all his extra curricular activities for so many these years...
Well here's another interesting turn around of an extremely loyal following kind.

John Ziegler, the erstwhile talk show host who fancies himself the pastor of the "First Church of Tiger Woods", affected betrayal in an open letter to his “true” messiah posted yesterday on his Web site, tigerwoodsisgod.com This guy has actually manufactured a sort of Tiger Woods Commandments, here's an example:

“Thou shall not wear RED on any day but Sunday,”

"The First Church of Tiger Woods" - Tiger Woods is God

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Ziegler
“While I have been mocked by many (including many in my own family), I have never questioned or regretted my loyalty to you because I was so certain that you were the unique celebrity who actually deserved the lofty status of role model and even hero,” Ziegler wrote. “In an era when an unsoiled celebrity was as rare as you shooting 80, you were the exception that gave us all some hope. I even convinced myself that you were poised to one day be the conservative/libertarian version of (President) Obama and would eventually be the President of the United States once you were done doing more important things like breaking all of Jack Nicklaus' records.

“Now I feel like a complete fool. I have apparently been duped and I am angry. Real angry.”

"Tiger, it seems pretty clear now that you have been lying quite a bit."

Old 11-29-2009, 09:34 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,945 times
Rachel Uchitel is in-the-air, flying from NYC to Los Angeles to meet with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred later today. In typical Gloria Allred fashion - expect her to have a news conference on Monday, probably around mid-day...eastern time.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Rachel Uchitel is in-the-air, flying from NYC to Los Angeles to meet with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred later today. In typical Gloria Allred fashion - expect her to have a news conference on Monday, probably around mid-day...eastern time.
That'll be interesting. The Woods may have to delay their Police interview and Press conference to see what comes out of that Gloria Soapbox display tactic. Maybe a little embelishing on their already agreed upon story of memorized lines. Hmmmmmmmmm

I have a feeling the damage control boys will be working overtime on this one.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:03 AM

1,196 posts, read 1,804,543 times
Quote:
I don't know why, but I get that girl is looking for her 15 minutes. A press conference before the story and facts come out. I would wait and see what happens with Tiger first.

I think she has an uphill battle if those pictures do come out. Wouldn't Tiger has be called into her case?

As for the crash, wouldn't one of the parties have to want to press charges?

Old 11-29-2009, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
That'll be interesting. The Woods may have to delay their Police interview and Press conference to see what comes out of that Gloria Soapbox display tactic. Maybe a little embelishing on their already agreed upon story of memorized lines. Hmmmmmmmmm

I have a feeling the damage control boys will be working overtime on this one.
I strongly suspect that both Tiger and Elin want to know what the 9-1-1 calls say before they talk with police or troopers. At least one 9-1-1 call was placed by a neighbor. There may be more than one call made. What did they see and hear? Was Elin running after Tiger's SUV beating the crap out of the side of the car as he tried to escape her? Was she screaming at him? Hopefully when the tape(s) are made public we'll have a better idea of what really happened.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:08 AM

1,196 posts, read 1,804,543 times
Another article:

Alleged Tiger Woods mistress, Rachel Uchitel, denies tabloid tails of affair

Old 11-29-2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpacker View Post
I don't know why, but I get that girl is looking for her 15 minutes. A press conference before the story and facts come out. I would wait and see what happens with Tiger first.

I think she has an uphill battle if those pictures do come out. Wouldn't Tiger has be called into her case?

As for the crash, wouldn't one of the parties have to want to press charges?
I think we'll find that Rachel Uchitel's story will change somewhat after she talks with Gloria Allred. Rachel wants money from whomever...for whatever she can claim. Personally, I think the affair is true...so Rachel will have to stop denying the affair happened. There appears to be numerous witnesses beginning in June. There is also rumors that the Enquirer is withholding photos that will prove Rachel is lying about not being with Tiger.

Tiger does not want to be part of a lawsuit that Rachel brings against the Enquirer because he will have to testify under oath. And you can pretty much include Steve (Tiger's caddy) and other pro-golfers to be called as expert witnesses. Tiger does NOT want that...

As for the crash, it's not that one of the two parties (Tiger or Elin, or a property owner) must press charges. It's whether the police should suspect domestic violence was involved...and investigate immediately to determine "if" that was the cause of the crash - and to make sure that Tiger, Elin and the two children are okay, safe and being properly cared for.

Old 11-29-2009, 10:26 AM

1,456 posts, read 4,142,947 times
Quote:
You are missing the point...entirely! This is not the same a Balloon Boy when the police waited to interview the parents as they gathered information about them. In Tiger's case there is very strong evidence that domestic violence was occuring. The police should not wait to talk with both Tiger and Elin to get to the bottom of what REALLY happened. For all we know Tiger (or Elin) may have a bullet in their head right now due to CONTINUING domestic violence between the two. And if so - that could have been prevented IF the stupid police had done their job...instead of allowing the interview to be postponed two times. Get it?

The police and troopers are being LAZY in their investigation. If it wasn't Tiger Woods they would have demanded (and gotten) the interview from both Tiger and Elin. And, most likely charges would have been filed against Elin.
Perhaps I was missing your point. What you said in the post I quoted and responded to (re-quoted below) was that you found it amazing that authorities SAID "the following", not that they actually believed it. IF the police are really thinking that this is just your run-of-the-mill driveway traffic mishap, well yeah -- they're dolts. But that they SAID this is the case doesn't mean that this actually IS what they believe or that that is how they actually ARE running their investigation. My point is that they very well may agree with you and me that there is much more to this story than a simple car accident, but have chosen to run their investigation the way they see fit without bothering to clear their methods with you first. Get it? If that's the case, it is indeed very similar to the Balloon Boy case -- where the police were calling shenanigans just like the general public was, but were just wisely playing their cards close to their vest while keeping their investigation tactics private. I'll go ahead and trust that the police know what they're doing.

Quote:

I find it amazing that authorities said the following; "We're not going to address all of the rumor and speculation and those other things. There is no evidence to suggest this was anything other than a traffic crash, and that is what we're investigating." This is absolutely untrue...and taking such a stand when there is most definitely overwhelming evidence that the cause of the traffic crash and also the injuries that Tiger sustained was caused by domestic violence is extremely troubling. Anyone with an IQ over 50 can see it. Why can't the police and the Florida State Patrol see it. Amazing - absolutely amazing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities