Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 07:00 AM

355 posts, read 390,658 times

Advertisements

I inform buyers I will be using the pen. Then when they show up yhey are not thrown back. If they do not show up this was the best deal of the month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 03:08 PM

10,085 posts, read 7,761,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotstoboiledpenuts View Post
I inform buyers I will be using the pen. Then when they show up yhey are not thrown back. If they do not show up this was the best deal of the month.
lol You got that right. Best deal is any deal not made with scammers.

I ordered my pen/light and it will arrive tomorrow. From here on out, I thought I'd also put a disclaimer in my listings that cash bills will be checked for counterfeit. If that bothers them, then like you say, don't show up. They can dress as a priest or the Pope or look 90 years old, but their bills will all be checked.

The thing with the disclaimer though is people don't open to read inside usually. They just look at the title so more than likely no disclaimer but I'll remind them before we meet.

I've had people check the items purchased to make sure the item is indeed inside the box and not a brick. I don't blame them one bit and they shouldn't blame me for checking the money.

I also drove by the Fire station/Police lobby w/tons of video cameras that is the safe zone to meet so I know where that is now.

Old 01-14-2019, 12:08 PM

A police detective and secret service guy just left my house. They gave me some pics to look at to see if I could identify anyone and they took more information from me. They will go look at videos from ATM where we stood.

They said they did locate an operation (machine and equip) at a hotel where they were making the money and have some guys and they think this guy may be in the group. The serial numbers on my bills matched these crooks. They seemed interested in the fact the guy drove a Jag. Evidently there were some paper tags for a jag where they caught the guys.

I just hope this particular guy that I sold to gets caught. I'm just glad they caught the other guys in the same operation. That makes me so happy. Go Secret Service and Sville Police....so proud of the jobs y'all have done to catch some of this scum.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 01-14-2019 at 01:11 PM..

Old 01-16-2019, 03:08 PM

My guy in the very near future is about to be hit hard with his Karma. I really didn't think it would happen but it is. I'm so excited and only wish I could be there to witness it. I have to say I had my doubts but so happy this scum of the earth will be soon meeting Mr. Karma and it won't be sweet.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 01-16-2019 at 04:34 PM..

Old 01-17-2019, 07:14 PM

3,861 posts, read 4,597,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
My guy in the very near future is about to be hit hard with his Karma. I really didn't think it would happen but it is. I'm so excited and only wish I could be there to witness it. I have to say I had my doubts but so happy this scum of the earth will be soon meeting Mr. Karma and it won't be sweet.

Old 01-18-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero View Post
Thanks. I am just so happy about this. I really had doubts they would put much effort in it and figured they had bigger fish to fry. I think what pushed this is that they already had some counterfeit money reportedly being made in a Sville hotel with the same serial number.

Detective pulled some security video from where scum guy and I met and gave me more mugshots to identify this guy. I was able to positively identify him. I was so excited when I circled his pic that they said that is the one. When originally filing the police report, I told them he had tattoos and after I identified his face, they showed me the video frame still of his tattoos and they were where I said I saw them...hallelujah!

Evidently he had some other offenses they have him on also and that making counterfeit money is a federal offense, so I was told he'll be put away for awhile. I'm still so excited this scum will be off the streets. So far the operation had made about 5,000 in counterfeit bills. I don't know if this guy is the ring leader or just a part of it or what. Officers said the bills looked very real.

I would have never thought that some random scum guy, with a fictitious name, I met in a parking lot would actually be found. The police dept did a great job! I'm impressed and so thankful.

I don't get my items back but it gives me great pleasure to know this creep is going to meet up with his karma. I love it when bad guys get caught.

Old 01-18-2019, 09:14 AM

3,861 posts, read 4,597,921 times
I too am glad to hear it. The police often get a bad rap these days because of a few bad apples. Mostly I think they're doing a tough job for mediocre pay.

Old 05-23-2019, 03:35 PM

33 posts, read 39,420 times
Authorities charge 14 in SC counterfeit ring that made thousands in fake US currency.

The indictment filed Wednesday lays out the case against the defendants: Samuel Forte, Keerstin Lax, Stephan Moore, Shelby Brunson, Donna Isaacs, Jeffrey Zensen, Aubrey Schultz, Patricia Seary, Imesha Ragins, Ashley Woods, Lovan Green, Kendall Grant, Sharnseearay Goddard and Neil Hines Jr. Ages and cities of residence for the defendants were not included in court documents.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...7fb4d08ec.html

Old 05-24-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward29455 View Post
Authorities charge 14 in SC counterfeit ring that made thousands in fake US currency.

The indictment filed Wednesday lays out the case against the defendants: Samuel Forte, Keerstin Lax, Stephan Moore, Shelby Brunson, Donna Isaacs, Jeffrey Zensen, Aubrey Schultz, Patricia Seary, Imesha Ragins, Ashley Woods, Lovan Green, Kendall Grant, Sharnseearay Goddard and Neil Hines Jr. Ages and cities of residence for the defendants were not included in court documents.

OMG, thanks for posting that article. I couldn't get to it via your link but googled your first sentence and got this link below. I think they are both the same link but each link you're only allowed to click on so many times. lol

I knew that Sam Forte recently was moved from Berkeley jail into the Charleston jail. No one is telling me anything so I've just been researching jail inmates to make sure he is still in one jail or the other and not out running loose. I was wondering about the federal charges since he wasn't in a federal facility but according to the article he's at least now been charged. Hallelujah!

Thank you so much for your post!!

I had previously looked at his Facebook page. He lived in Moncks Corner. He has a child with Beth Isaacs and I notice that one of the people being charged is Donna Isaacs. They are more than likely related.

I have no idea what these charges mean as far as how much time he could get, but I hope it's for a good while. He's been in Berkeley Cnty jail since Feb and moved to Chas Jail in May.

This is article back from earlier in the year.

https://www.counton2.com/news/local-...ons/1756575901
Attached Thumbnails
Piece of advice if you do any local selling or deal with cash-forte.jpg  

Last edited by diddlydudette; 05-24-2019 at 05:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area