Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 04:26 PM

1,546 posts, read 2,554,756 times

Advertisements

Here's two examples of how the justice system does not work. Both started off with minor crimes and have dozens of arrests for misc crimes. They now have graduated to murderers!

Two in custody for southwest Charlotte murder - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 05:34 PM

1,055 posts, read 2,130,106 times
I'm so glad these losers were caught. Hopefully they will not escape justice this time.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:14 PM

80 posts, read 121,675 times
I'm sorry but these despicable individuals took a life without so much as an ounce of respect. Remove the color aspect of this and think of the poor man who was the recipient of this horrendous act. They ultimately made the decision to go out and rob this poor man and steal his life from his family and friends. The blame should lie on the individuals who choose this path in life not anyone else. I'm quite sickened by all the mugshots that are shown daily of the young men who could've taken a different path in life and the innocent victims who have suffered as a result.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:32 AM

1,546 posts, read 2,554,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDL View Post
This is a tragedy. Not for the man that was killed, but for the perpetrators of the crime. Now they're going to jail for life. The lives of these two gentleman are ruined forever.

The problem is that we live in a very racist society. Racism is the cause of this. What we need to do is throw tens (if not hundreds) of millions of dollars at the situation. We need for whites to understand that they are the problem. Whites need to apologize for their material possessions. They need to be ashamed of their whiteness. And they need to give everything they own away.

Then, and only then, will the problems of society disappear...
I don't think the wife or the family of the person murdered will release any apologies to the Black community, but then again, I'm just betting they don't.

Last edited by ClevelandMike; 10-26-2012 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-26-2012, 06:50 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,995,361 times
Quote:
This is a tragedy. Not for the man that was killed, but for the perpetrators of the crime. Now they're going to jail for life. The lives of these two gentleman are ruined forever.

The problem is that we live in a very racist society. Racism is the cause of this. What we need to do is throw tens (if not hundreds) of millions of dollars at the situation. We need for whites to understand that they are the problem. Whites need to apologize for their material possessions. They need to be ashamed of their whiteness. And they need to give everything they own away.

That's OK, Obama will fix everything if he is re-elected.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:57 AM

3,914 posts, read 4,980,173 times
This is the party they murdered. He was brutally killed while walking home from a light rail station.

Support Carole Ross | Robert Heym Memorial

Old 10-26-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:

You forgot to call these guys "gentlemen" which is the description used by the County Manager for gun slinging violent criminals.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krokus View Post
You are, imo, talking complete and utter rubbish.
You probably have not yet experienced American sarcasm. (it can be challenging, I admit, on the Internet)

Old 10-26-2012, 07:45 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,251,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
You probably have not yet experienced American sarcasm. (it can be challenging, I admit, on the Internet)
This^^. Someone's sarcasmometer needs calibration.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:45 AM

642 posts, read 1,171,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
Hmmm. You may be right. In which case... .

Then again, maybe you have not been exposed to English humor either. I must study this more. Next year I shall have ample time and will be available for beer drinking from mid-April 2013 onwards and for lessons .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte