Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2007, 07:11 PM

32 posts, read 118,523 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to move to the Charlotte area within the next two months and I've been searching the internet for apartments. For all the apartments that I've looked at I've seen nothing but bad reviews! Are there any nice safe apartments in Charlotte under $1000, as I will be on a teacher's salary. I've heard that south Charlotte is one of the best areas, does anyone know of any good south Charlotte apartments that will fit my price limit of about $800?

Old 05-24-2007, 07:24 PM

201 posts, read 804,199 times
If you are looking at apartmentratings.com - please don't believe everything you read. It is a very one-sided site, and anyone can post anything they feel like, without any monitoring, etc...

I know from years of personal experience that tends to be a poor guage of communities.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:31 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeek74 View Post
If you are looking at apartmentratings.com - please don't believe everything you read. It is a very one-sided site, and anyone can post anything they feel like, without any monitoring, etc...

I know from years of personal experience that tends to be a poor guage of communities.
I so agree..where my dh is staying and we will be staying as well for 10 days until we close on our house anyway, the reviews arent so good however everyone he has spoken to REALLY likes it...so definately dont believe everything you hear...

Old 05-25-2007, 07:41 AM

29 posts, read 99,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plw1119 View Post
I'm looking to move to the Charlotte area within the next two months and I've been searching the internet for apartments. For all the apartments that I've looked at I've seen nothing but bad reviews! Are there any nice safe apartments in Charlotte under $1000, as I will be on a teacher's salary. I've heard that south Charlotte is one of the best areas, does anyone know of any good south Charlotte apartments that will fit my price limit of about $800?
you can with out a doubt find something for under 1k....i would not go by the prices on the internet due to the fact that many apartment complexes have specials all the time.

The University Area is full of Apartments for under 1k.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
moderator note:
the op was looking for
Quote:
Are there any nice safe apartments in Charlotte under $1000, as I will be on a teacher's salary. I've heard that south Charlotte is one of the best areas, does anyone know of any good south Charlotte apartments that will fit my price limit of about $800?
Im sure they have found a place since 05-2007

also lets still be sure to follow the terms of service rule that we all agreed to upon registering
Quote:
This is not the right place for consumer complaints. Such posts present defamation issues and they don't give the other side the opportunity to present their side of the argument.

I know some are thinking I dont see what been going on.
Exactly; I delete the issue to save you from the agony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte