Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2023, 01:21 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,180,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmanshouse View Post
Well I live here and haven't heard that term (other than from you) in years.

And never heard America's Shooting Range until now, again, from you.

Maybe haters on certain news outlets.

The bigger crime issue in Chicago right now is all these robbery crews of 16 year old kids working several neighborhoods, holding up people for their phones and getting away with it every night.
No I hear it all the time that is a fact.

What I find funny is that you are SO concerned with the names people use to refer to Chicago, instead of being concerned for all the crimes that cause people to call the city these names.

I mean seriously! You are worried about nicknames that city has earned instead of all the horrible things that keep happening that give us those names!

That is part of the problem right there!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2023, 01:25 PM

4,653 posts, read 3,260,261 times
Robert9, you are my friend.

And with all due respect, my other friend, Kmanshouse DOES show his concern of the crime, as he stated: that the teen gang of robbers are increasing in their crimes, and getting away with it.

Old 08-30-2023, 02:47 PM

2,195 posts, read 1,854,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
No I hear it all the time that is a fact.

What I find funny is that you are SO concerned with the names people use to refer to Chicago, instead of being concerned for all the crimes that cause people to call the city these names.

I mean seriously! You are worried about nicknames that city has earned instead of all the horrible things that keep happening that give us those names!

That is part of the problem right there!!
I don't care what people call Chicago. But "Chiraq" lives rent free in your head. And you don't even live here.

There are ways to discuss the REAL crime problems Chicago has, see what solutions might exist. Or to discuss trends, statistics, etc.

There are teenaged robbery crews terrorizing the W and NW sides of Chicago nearly every day. I've gone to community meetings about it to learn what we can do, what we shouldn't do, etc. I memorize the cars and tell people what to look out for. I protect my guests when they visit me. And show them all the great things we have here.

What have you done other than spew negativity and use your cute little nicknames?

Old 08-30-2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
I don't care what people call Chicago. But "Chiraq" lives rent free in your head. And you don't even live here.

There are ways to discuss the REAL crime problems Chicago has, see what solutions might exist. Or to discuss trends, statistics, etc.

There are teenaged robbery crews terrorizing the W and NW sides of Chicago nearly every day. I've gone to community meetings about it to learn what we can do, what we shouldn't do, etc. I memorize the cars and tell people what to look out for. I protect my guests when they visit me. And show them all the great things we have here.

What have you done other than spew negativity and use your cute little nicknames?
Again your obsession is misplaced.

This city is talked about worldwide everyday along with the nicknames it has earned and there is nothing you can do about it. So get over it. Start putting all that time and energy into more important things.

Old 08-30-2023, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Again your obsession is misplaced.

This city is talked about worldwide everyday along with the nicknames it has earned and there is nothing you can do about it. So get over it. Start putting all that time and energy into more important things.
I'm not the one on here obsessed with Chicago crime. That'd be you.

Old 08-30-2023, 03:00 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one on here obsessed with Chicago crime. That'd be you.
So now you are obsessed with me lol

Seriously you need to do something else with your time.

BTW this is the crime thread in case you did not notice. If it bothers you so much then why are you on it??

Old 08-30-2023, 03:02 PM

Well I'm sure these last few posts by us will get deleted soon enough.

Old 08-30-2023, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Well I'm sure these last few posts by us will get deleted soon enough.
For once we agree on something

Old 08-30-2023, 03:22 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
You seem to be the only one using the term Chiraq since about 2016
What changed in Chicago or Iraq since 2016?

Old 08-30-2023, 03:30 PM

4,653 posts, read 3,260,261 times
Robert9 AND Kmanshouse, you are BOTH right, and you are BOTH my brothers!

Be safe. Be healthy. Be happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago