Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM

2 posts, read 3,659 times

Advertisements

Yeah. We are the third wealthiest state, but somehow everyone here is trash. That's right?! And anyone from any city in Califonia has NO RIGHT to talk about another state, when there's nothing but crime and smog when it comes that place. My whole stay in California I wondered what the smell was. Turns out, it isn't just LA. Then I woke up and could barely see the sun, but somehow the meterologist said the sun was blazing. Two words, Toyota Prius, before you can say anything! and I never said that California was poor. My prob is with Chicago, not the money that people from your state bring into our area. Without the great California exodus that has occured into Colorado, we would be nothing but podunk hicks prob.

Old 01-11-2007, 07:34 PM

111 posts, read 275,696 times
Oh yea and no crime ever happens in Colorado especially denver hahahaha. All i have to say is walk by the grey hound bus station in denver at night time, right downtown (mind you a down town is supposed to be where a city shows the rest of the world what its got) and see how quickly you get a crowd of ghetto vermin trying to panhandled for a dollar.

Old 01-11-2007, 08:30 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrobert View Post
Oh yea and no crime ever happens in Colorado especially denver hahahaha. All i have to say is walk by the grey hound bus station in denver at night time, right downtown (mind you a down town is supposed to be where a city shows the rest of the world what its got) and see how quickly you get a crowd of ghetto vermin trying to panhandled for a dollar.
Yeah, last time I was there, my train ended up in downtown for a few hours. I made the mistake of trekking over to Coors Field. I must have seen about 100 homeless, 45 tons of garbage and scum, just to find out that Denver reminded me of Indianapolis: looks ok from a distance, looks like crap up close. The downtown was piddly and only had a few bars and businesses, the rest was a joke. I went back to the station and waited in there for the next hour for my bus to arrive. The 2nd trip to Denver was just as bad, there was about 15" of snow, 40 mph winds and rain/sleet mix that felt like someone was throwing rocks at me. I thought Chicago had bad winters, I wont say that again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago