Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,463,258 times

Advertisements

His flesh body was striped for our healing, and His soul had laid upon [transferred to] it the sins and iniquites of us all [whosoever will], and His soul then departed to Azazel, who was a spirit chained in prison/Sheol below, with his associate fallen watchers, and to whom all sin was to be given on the Day of Atonement, as the prophet wrote -by revelation from the Great Glory [YHWH in the Person of God the Word].

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
-The Body is the True Mercy Seat -our Kinsman/Redeemer:
Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 ¶ He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Psa 69:20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked [for some] to take pity, but [there was] none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Psa 69:21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

[quote]1 Enoch
10 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2"Go to Noah and tell him in my name 'Hide thyself!' and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it.
3And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world."

4And again the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. 5And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.

6And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. 7And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe[give] all sin."
/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 11:58 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,365,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
The answer is in the same discourse, before the statement Solomon made, he said;
This [is] an evil among all [things] that are done under the sun, that [there is] one event unto all:

But you need to know that Solomon, who wrote Ecclesiastes, wrote Proverbs, and he said this:
Pro 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Pro 27:20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.
Pro 15:24 The way of life [is] above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

And Solomon's father, David, said this:
Psa 86:13 For great [is] thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
The doctrine of low, lower, lowest Sheol/pit, in the belly of the earth, is from Enoch's revelation of Sheol below earth.
David confirms this revelation of Enoch.

Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou [art there].
Sheol is represented as a feminine spirit in the Word, and she opens her mouth wide, to receive the souls of men, and she enlarges herself, at times, to receive great masses of souls, of men who die in great calamities. Earthquakes that raise the seabed a mile higher, for instance, are a modern example of Sheol enlarging herself, to receive masses of lost unredeemed souls who die in the earthquakes and in the resulting tsunamis.

Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Okay, It could mean deliver him from the grave, deliver him from death.

Hell and destruction are never full. It could mean the grave is never full, Death is never full.

The way of life is above to the wise so that he could depart from hell.

Could mean he could depart from death.

Those are some good verses. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. I have no online service at home and the library was closing.

A lot of people say that hell is a mistranslation, but considering the time the KJV of the Bible was produced, hell had a much different meaning than what we associate to it today.

Salvation in the Bible was always described as everlasting life. Anyone who came to Jesus Christ would have everlasting life. The opposite of salvation for us would've been everlasting destruction. Which possibly means being destroyed forever.

If you are being tormented and you are conscious, you are still alive. If a person is being tormented for all eternity and is conscious.

The great white throne and the lake of fire in Revelation has always been described as the second death for unbelieving humans. The devil, his angels, the false prophet and the rich man are said to be tormented for all eternity. Note that it is not called the second death for the Devil and his angels. The Devil and his angels never have a Death.

I'm not trying to make a point. I'm just trying to give a little something for everyone to think about.

In fact I believe a lot of the Bible is meant to be discussed. There are a lot of things we are not to jump to conclusions about.

I love Proverbs as well, one of my favorite books. But then I love the whole Bible.

Blessings

Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
His flesh body was striped for our healing, and His soul had laid upon [transferred to] it the sins and iniquites of us all [whosoever will], and His soul then departed to Azazel, who was a spirit chained in prison/Sheol below, with his associate fallen watchers, and to whom all sin was to be given on the Day of Atonement, as the prophet wrote -by revelation from the Great Glory [YHWH in the Person of God the Word].

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
-The Body is the True Mercy Seat -our Kinsman/Redeemer:
Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 ¶ He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Psa 69:20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked [for some] to take pity, but [there was] none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Psa 69:21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
Quote:
1 Enoch
10 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2"Go to Noah and tell him in my name 'Hide thyself!' and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it.
3And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world."

4And again the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. 5And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.

6And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. 7And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe[give] all sin."
/QUOTE]
16:8 Aaron [shall] cast lots [upon the] two goats; one lot [to] YHWH, [and the] other lot to Azazel

The Day of Atonement is fulfilled totally, and once, for all, for "whosoever will", by Jesus the Christ, come in flesh of Kinsman to Adam, whose flesh body of second creation human being is the True Mercy Seat, typed by Moses as solid gold/incorruptible.
While His body was in the tomb and His soul in Sheol below, there was no corruption in that flesh body, for it was not possible for it to corrupt. He departed it willingly, to bear our transgressions which were laid on His soul, away, to ascribe them to Azazel and his associates, who were bound under the rocks in the wilderness, in Sheol below, as the prophet wrote.

Psa 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in Sheol; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One [the flesh body of second creation human being Son of God] to see corruption.

Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh [body] did see corruption.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Okay, It could mean deliver him from the grave, deliver him from death.

Hell and destruction are never full. It could mean the grave is never full, Death is never full.

The way of life is above to the wise so that he could depart from hell.

Could mean he could depart from death.

Those are some good verses. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. I have no online service at home and the library was closing.

A lot of people say that hell is a mistranslation, but considering the time the KJV of the Bible was produced, hell had a much different meaning than what we associate to it today.

Salvation in the Bible was always described as everlasting life. Anyone who came to Jesus Christ would have everlasting life. The opposite of salvation for us would've been everlasting destruction. Which possibly means being destroyed forever.

If you are being tormented and you are conscious, you are still alive. If a person is being tormented for all eternity and is conscious.

The great white throne and the lake of fire in Revelation has always been described as the second death for unbelieving humans. The devil, his angels, the false prophet and the rich man are said to be tormented for all eternity. Note that it is not called the second death for the Devil and his angels. The Devil and his angels never have a Death.

I'm not trying to make a point. I'm just trying to give a little something for everyone to think about.

In fact I believe a lot of the Bible is meant to be discussed. There are a lot of things we are not to jump to conclusions about.

I love Proverbs as well, one of my favorite books. But then I love the whole Bible.

Blessings
I am glad you love the Word of God.
The graves get full, and dirt fills the holes. Cemeteries get full of bodies and have no more room. jars holding ashes of the dead bodies get full. coffins get full.
But Sheol is never satisfied and enlarges herself, an independant action that a dirt hole or tomb or jar or coffin cannot do.
Do you know that the sea floor was raised up a mile higher in the spot in the Indian ocean where the earthquake originated which caused a tsunami that killed well over a quarter million persons [an unknown number really, and may have been twice that amount] just a few years ago? Did you know that a raised seafloor cannot increase thickness of the mantle? Nor does a mountain raised high increase the thickness of the earth's mantle -but Sheol "enlarges herself" [the "hollows" Enoch saw beneath earth get larger, and "Sheol" is from the Hebrew word for "hollow" [hell is from the same root] to receive more souls, for holding them in the prison house of death?

Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,202,686 times
Quote:
I am glad you love the Word of God.
The graves get full, and dirt fills the holes. Cemeteries get full of bodies and have no more room. jars holding ashes of the dead bodies get full. coffins get full.
But Sheol is never satisfied and enlarges herself, an independant action that a dirt hole or tomb or jar or coffin cannot do.
Do you know that the sea floor was raised up a mile higher in the spot in the Indian ocean where the earthquake originated which caused a tsunami that killed well over a quarter million persons [an unknown number really, and may have been twice that amount] just a few years ago? Did you know that a raised seafloor cannot increase thickness of the mantle? Nor does a mountain raised high increase the thickness of the earth's mantle -but Sheol "enlarges herself" [the "hollows" Enoch saw beneath earth get larger, and "Sheol" is from the Hebrew word for "hollow" [hell is from the same root] to receive more souls, for holding them in the prison house of death?
Yeshuasavedme,

There is something wrong with that book (Enoch). Something wrong. I'll keep reading the Bible, which the book of Enoch seems to be fighting.

The angels do not marry and probably don't have the critical parts for mating with, if you know what I mean. And, you are telling me that there are CHAMBERS in the earth where GOOD guys got to hang out in for hundreds of years before Christ???? WOW! And we good guys think it's bad here on earth! Just wait (Abraham, Job, Noah, whoever) until you have to sit in the CORE of the earth hanging out bodiless in a chamber with the REALLY evil guys across the gulf. Umm....you (angel pointing at bad guy's soul) get to sit in chamber 174, part Z, and stare down good guy in chamber 1, part DDD. You all stay put here for a couple of thousand years until I get back!

Didn't Jesus have something to say about idiotic Jewish fables?

Last edited by herefornow; 06-16-2010 at 02:17 PM..

Old 06-16-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Yeshuasavedme,

There is something wrong with that book (Enoch). Something wrong. I'll keep reading the Bible, which the book of Enoch seems to be fighting.
Where? The prophet Enoch is included in the Bible I have, and which the Ethiopian NT believers had before they were converted to the Gospel, because they were Jews, with Enoch's book, , like all the serious students of the Word of God had back then.

Quote:
The angels do not marry and probably don't have the critical parts for mating with, if you know what I mean.
Then you do not believe the Bible you claim to believe, for Moses wrote, in Genesis 6, that "Ben Elohym laqach bath Adam" -Sons of God took/married, daughters of Adam, went in to them [had sexual relations], and giants were born to them.
Angels did this before the flood, and got chained in the lowest Sheol beneath earth to await their doom, as a warning to other angels to not commit that same fornication, as Jude [womb brother to Jesus], says. In spite of the warning, more angels did do that after the flood, as Moses wrote, and as Enoch also said they would do.

The angels in heaven do not marry, nor give in marriage, as the prophet Enoch reveals by the word of God, in Enoch, but the Watchers/sons of God/angels who fell, took daughters of Adam as wives, and went in to them [had sexual relations with them] and giants were born of them, on earth. Their doom/the damn of them, was that they could never return to heaven again, and they knew it when they took oaths to take daughters of Adam for wives.

Jude calls that "fornication" committed by the angels who fell, and, as the Book of Enoch tells us, those angels before the flood were chained in Sheol beneath, in a hollow made for them, and the leader of them, Azazel, would have all sin given to him, on the day of Atonement -Guess how?

The prophet Enoch also said that the offspring of those angels, the nephillim, disembodied, were to be the demons roaming earth, and their food would be to torment and aflict the flesh of Adam persons, until they are gathered and cast into the Lake of Fire.
the prophet Enoch also revealed that the female offspring of them, disembodied, would be sirens in the earth.
You'll see that Zechariah saw two female siren demons, in chapter 5.
Quote:
Zec 5:9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Enoch 19 And Uriel said to me: "Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, here shall they stand, till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. 2And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens."

Quote:
15And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. 16And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to you its splendour and its extent. 17And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. 18And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim. 19And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon. 20And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow. 21None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason of the magnificence and glory, and no flesh could behold Him. 22The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him, yet He needed no counsellor. 23And the most holy ones who were nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him. 24And until then I had been prostrate on my face, trembling: and the Lord called me with His own mouth, and said to me: "Come hither, Enoch, and hear my word."
25And one of the holy ones came to me and waked me, and He made me rise up and approach the door: and I bowed my face downwards.
{Top}
15 And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: "Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice.

2And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: 'You should intercede for men, and not men for you: 3Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants as your sons? 4And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten children with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish. 5Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.
8"And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.

10As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.

11And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. 12And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them."
{Top}

Quote:
Didn't Jesus have something to say about idiotic Jewish fables?
No, He did not say that. Why not read Paul, to see who said what, when, to whom, about the subject of fables?
But anyway, Enoch is not a Jew, was not a Jew, and will never be a Jew, and Jesus called Enoch's book Scripture -as in sacred writing, when He rebuked the Sadducees for not knowing it, and He also called it the Wisdom of God, when telling of something written in it.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:15 AM

3,381 posts, read 4,202,686 times
Quote:
Where? The prophet Enoch is included in the Bible I have, and which the Ethiopian NT believers had before they were converted to the Gospel, because they were Jews, with Enoch's book, , like all the serious students of the Word of God had back then.

Then you do not believe the Bible you claim to believe, for Moses wrote, in Genesis 6, that "Ben Elohym laqach bath Adam" -Sons of God took/married, daughters of Adam, went in to them [had sexual relations], and giants were born to them.
Angels did this before the flood, and got chained in the lowest Sheol beneath earth to await their doom, as a warning to other angels to not commit that same fornication, as Jude [womb brother to Jesus], says. In spite of the warning, more angels did do that after the flood, as Moses wrote, and as Enoch also said they would do.

The angels in heaven do not marry, nor give in marriage, as the prophet Enoch reveals by the word of God, in Enoch, but the Watchers/sons of God/angels who fell, took daughters of Adam as wives, and went in to them [had sexual relations with them] and giants were born of them, on earth. Their doom/the damn of them, was that they could never return to heaven again, and they knew it when they took oaths to take daughters of Adam for wives.

Jude calls that "fornication" committed by the angels who fell, and, as the Book of Enoch tells us, those angels before the flood were chained in Sheol beneath, in a hollow made for them, and the leader of them, Azazel, would have all sin given to him, on the day of Atonement -Guess how?

The prophet Enoch also said that the offspring of those angels, the nephillim, disembodied, were to be the demons roaming earth, and their food would be to torment and aflict the flesh of Adam persons, until they are gathered and cast into the Lake of Fire.
the prophet Enoch also revealed that the female offspring of them, disembodied, would be sirens in the earth.

Enoch 19 And Uriel said to me: "Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, here shall they stand, till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. 2And the women also of the angels who went astray shall become sirens."

No, He did not say that. Why not read Paul, to see who said what, when, to whom, about the subject of fables?
But anyway, Enoch is not a Jew, was not a Jew, and will never be a Jew, and Jesus called Enoch's book Scripture -as in sacred writing, when He rebuked the Sadducees for not knowing it, and He also called it the Wisdom of God, when telling of something written in it.
You understand, don't you, that you are so obsessed with Enoch that you are filtering the rest of the Bible through it.

I'm not going to bother quoting all the verses from the WHOLE Bible that refute Enoch. I have scanned old threads where you pop up, and all you talk about is Enoch. I think plenty of people on these forums have given you MUCH better answers than I can. You obviously are not going to change your mind. If you think you have something special........

I'll leave you with a few verses: WHAT happens to bodies when they physically die? What eats them for dinner?? Well, if you don't have a casket.

If you were a REALLY good poet, how might you describe death, doom, destruction, and waste?

The Old Testament is filled to the BRIM with poets and prophets with VISIONS and higher spiritual understanding. ALL of them had to use things we UNDERSTAND in the physical realm to help us understand something HIGHER.

Job 17:13 If the only home I hope for is the grave, if I spread out my bed in darkness, 14 if I say to corruption, 'You are my father,' and to the worm, 'My mother' or 'My sister,' 15 where then is my hope? Who can see any hope for me? 16 Will it go down to the gates of death? Will we descend together into the dust?"

Job 21:7 Why do the wicked live on, growing old and increasing in power? 13 They spend their years in prosperity and go down to the grave in peace.

Job 24:19 As heat and drought snatch away the melted snow, so the grave snatches away those who have sinned. 20 The womb forgets them, the worm feasts on them; evil men are no longer remembered but are broken like a tree.

Psalm 6:4 Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. 5 No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave?

Psalm 31:17 Let me not be put to shame, O LORD, for I have cried out to you; but let the wicked be put to shame and lie silent in the grave.

Isaiah: Anyone who is among the living has hope -- even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

Isaiah: For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing;
in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

Isaiah: All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.

Isaiah 38:18 For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness. 19 The living, the living -- they praise you, as I am doing today;

Habakkuk 2:5 indeed, wine betrays him; he is arrogant and never at rest. Because he is as greedy as the grave and like death is never satisfied.

http://www.bibletopics.com/BibleStudy/149.htm

Old 06-17-2010, 01:05 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,547,193 times
Quote:

So they can't or don't marry yet they did marry?

Makes no sense!

Quote:
Jude calls that "fornication" committed by the angels who fell,
Where in Jude is that?

Quote:
and, as the Book of Enoch tells us, those angels before the flood were chained in Sheol beneath, in a hollow made for them, and the leader of them, Azazel, would have all sin given to him, on the day of Atonement -Guess how?

You do realize there is more evidence for Enoch not being the writer than there is for him to be....right?

Old 06-17-2010, 01:23 AM

Bible Study: Which Bible? Whose Canon?
Quote:
The largest Bible is that of the Ethiopian Orthodox church, which has 81 books ...
The Ethiopian Orthodox church's narrower Old Testament canon includes the books of the Hebrew Bible, all of the Apocrypha, and "Jubilees, 1 Enoch, and Joseph ben Gurion's (Josippon's) medieval history of the Jews and other nations."
Herefornow, you are taking the Word out of context and superimposing your own beliefs on them; but comparing Scripture with Scripture, and using the words themselves, and not changed meanings as you are doing, the Word agrees with the Word.
Beginning at the last one you tried to prove your beliefs with, we see the original rendering Hab 2:5 agrees with all that I have already posted about what the Word says. Sheol enlarges herself, the Word says, and so the geber being compared to Sheol and to death here in this passage, is likened to Sheol and to the spirit of death [who feeds Sheol her victims].

Hab 2:5 Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man/geber, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as Sheol, and is as death/Maveth, and cannot be satisfied/saba , but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:

This one "gathers to himself all nations and all people", like the spirit, Death, whom he is being compared to

Old 06-17-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
So they can't or don't marry yet they did marry?
You certainly do not seem to be familiar with the Word of God at all, as you have no clue to what it says on the subject. You throw out things that are off, as to what the Bible teaches us, when a simple bit of personal research would show the errors you are making by assumptions of your own mind, cluelessly, on what the Word teaches.

They appear as men when they will, and they eat Adam persons' food, drink Adam persons' drink, and can take Adam persons' daughters in marriage, and go in to them, just as Moses said the fallen ones did, which Moses read in Enoch [Moses had the book of Enoch], and as Jude said, because Enoch wrote of it -and "everyone knew".

Many people have entertained angels unawares, as the Word says, because they can appear as men. The angels who made the oath to remain in earth, in bodies of flesh and to take Adam's daughters for wives could never return to heaven, and they knew it.
They left their first habitation to commit fornication with daughters of Adam, as even the womb brother of Jesus, Jude, said, who called Enoch "a prophet, seventh from Adam" [and quoted Enoch, the seventh from Adam]

But, as Enoch said, they had to gene splice, to get sons of Adam flesh, from their wives. In Enoch, the gene splicing is called "cutting of roots", when translated to the English from the Ethiopian Ge'ez, two hundred years ago.

Quote:
Jude calls that "fornication" committed by the angels who fell,
Quote:
Where in Jude is that?
Really? You do not read at all, then, to see for yourself! Read it, it is right there!
Quote:

¶ I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Hbr 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Quote:

Gen 18:6-8 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead [it], and make cakes upon the hearth.

And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave [it] unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set [it] before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
Quote:
You do realize there is more evidence for Enoch not being the writer than there is for him to be....right?
ye do err, [in ignorance of and] not knowing "the Scripture" said Jesus, and the Scripture Jesus spoke of was Enoch 1, which tells that the angels in heaven do not marry nor give in marriage, and that the resurrected saints will be companions of/like/equal with, the angels in heaven.
Jude called Enoch "the prophet, the seventh from Adam", and quoted him. Jude and James were womb brothers of Jesus, raised by the same mama, and she taught them Enoch, as they both use it in their letters, as Jesus does, as Paul does, as Peter does, as Moses does, and as Abraham did.
Enoch was called Scripture by the early Church men who left their writings, like Barnabas, who was a disciple of Jesus, and a companion of Paul's, who was called together with Paul by the Holy Spirit to be an apostle to the Gentiles.
Barnabas calls Enoch Scripture, and quotes from his book several times, as many other early Church writers do.

Abraham read from it to the men of Pharaoh, who wanted him to teach them "wisdom, values, and truth".
Translation of 1Q Genesis Apocryphon (1QapGen)
Quote:
Sarai to go to Zoan [with me, for she was v]ery [careful] with her person so that no [one] would see her […]. But after those five years, three men who were princes of Egypt [came … …] of Pharaoh Zoa[n] about my affairs and about my wife, and they presented [me numerous gifts and aske]d m[e to teach them] values, wisdom, and truth. So I read in their presence the [book of] the words of [En]och
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity