Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 02:32 PM

488 posts, read 1,254,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Its interesting here you were claiming the rapture would happen in 2010, now I have seen you are claiming it will happen by April 11, 2012 at the latest. What was wrong with fall 2010? When that date comes & goes, then what? Come up with another date?
yes, it will happen by April11th, 2012 at the latest.. why? because it is the midpoint of the tribulation... as you can see on the chart.. not that I am a mid-tribber, but during the reign of the Antichrist, the church cannot be here.. I believe it will happen sooner , but I know it will have happened by April 11th, 2012

just to add something.. I never said the rapture must take place in 2010... i said we had every reason to expect it to take place in the fall of 2010... (which was basically the second year of the tribulation) just as I am saying now that we have every reason to expect it to happen in the year 2011 which is basically the 3rd year of the tribulation... but if the Lord tarries for he is merciful and does not want anyone to perish, we'll go into 2012... but one thing is for sure.. it'll happen by April 11, 2012..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 03:20 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,043,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
yes, it will happen by April11th, 2012 at the latest.. why? because it is the midpoint of the tribulation... as you can see on the chart.. not that I am a mid-tribber, but during the reign of the Antichrist, the church cannot be here.. I believe it will happen sooner , but I know it will have happened by April 11th, 2012

just to add something.. I never said the rapture must take place in 2010... i said we had every reason to expect it to take place in the fall of 2010... (which was basically the second year of the tribulation) just as I am saying now that we have every reason to expect it to happen in the year 2011 which is basically the 3rd year of the tribulation... but if the Lord tarries for he is merciful and does not want anyone to perish, we'll go into 2012... but one thing is for sure.. it'll happen by April 11, 2012..
Well, Harold Camping says that THE Judgment of God will begin in October of this year. I guess it's a toss up - should we believe doesn'tspringtomind or Harold Camping? Tough one!

Old 07-07-2011, 03:23 PM

6,792 posts, read 7,310,423 times
Quote:
The chart can be viewed at www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com - broken link)

studying the chart, we'll get the information required to determine the first day - midpoint - last day of the tribulation - the second coming, the man of sin, the relations between the blood red moons, plus more heavenly signs pointing towards the Great Tribulation.

The Rapture is a bit more complicated issue... It is expected to happen in the first half of the tribulation but we cannot know when exactly... It is now clear that we can't escape the whole 7 years as we've been in the tribulation for like 2 years. We have no reason to leave until things start to go really bad. However, we have every reason to expect the rapture to happen in the fall of 2010.

For more explanation on this whole topic and the rapture, I suggest you read www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com - broken link)
In that case would you like to sell me your assets?

Old 07-07-2011, 10:50 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,564,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
In that case would you like to sell me your assets?
Just wait for all the uninhabited houses.. Squatters rights, you know?

Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,152,081 times
Quote:
The chart can be viewed at www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com - broken link)

studying the chart, we'll get the information required to determine the first day - midpoint - last day of the tribulation - the second coming, the man of sin, the relations between the blood red moons, plus more heavenly signs pointing towards the Great Tribulation.

The Rapture is a bit more complicated issue... It is expected to happen in the first half of the tribulation but we cannot know when exactly... It is now clear that we can't escape the whole 7 years as we've been in the tribulation for like 2 years. We have no reason to leave until things start to go really bad. However, we have every reason to expect the rapture to happen in the fall of 2010.

For more explanation on this whole topic and the rapture, I suggest you read www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com - broken link)
2010?...why are you still here...It is 2011 now...

Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,152,081 times
In early 1830, Margaret McDonald, a 15 year old Scottish Girl had visions that included a Secret Rapture of believers before the appearance of the Antichrist. Edward Irving (1792-1834) her Scottish Presbyterian pastor and forerunner of the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements, attended prophecy conferences that began in Dublin Ireland in that same year, 1830, at Powerscourt Castle. There he promoted the doctrine of the Secret Rapture.

John Nelson Darby (1800-1882), a minister of the Church of Ireland, later became a member of the Plymouth Brethren and also promoted a Secret Rapture after attending the same Powerscourt Bible Prophecy meeting in 1830 where he learned of Margaret McDonald's vision. He visited Margaret McDonald at her home in Port Glasgow, Scotland, then later visited America several times where his Secret Rapture theology was quite well accepted.

The writings of John Darby greatly influenced Cyrus Scofield (1843-1921) who incorporated this doctrine in the notes of his Scofield Reference Bible, first published by Oxford University Press in 1909. One million copies were printed by 1930, firmly establishing this Futurist interpretation in the Bible schools and denominations of the United States in the 20th Century.
The Secret Rapture

Old 07-09-2011, 04:08 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,551,768 times
Quote:

The Word of God is very clear:
MT 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
MT 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
MT 24:31 And He shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet[the 7th Trumpet], and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
REV 10:7 "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants the prophets."

From one end of Heaven, the Kingdom of Heaven within, to the other end of Heaven which is the 3rd Heaven. Paradise is in between.

Or again it is even more clear:
MK 13:27 "And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds [every corner of the earth], from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of Heaven."

This is all made plain in:
2COR 12:2 "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows such an one caught up to the third heaven." This is the uttermost part of Heaven.
2COR 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows
2COR 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

We are in the 1st Heaven called the Kingdom of Heaven within, Paradise is the 2nd Heaven where the thief on the cross went and all those who have died in Christ are now. The two will combine to complete the 3rd Heaven.

The Church is going through the great tribulation and in fact we are in it already but much has yet to happen.
2THESS 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,
2THESS 2:2 That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2THESS 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Those alive at that time shall see the Antichrist but victory is in Jesus Christ! REV 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

REV 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
REV 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
REV 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
REV 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

REV 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"
REV 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, Who are these which are arrayed in white robes? Where did they come from?
REV 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

MT 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, He is in the desert; go not forth: behold, He is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
MT 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be." Many say that He is coming in secret only for the church but it is a lie.
MT 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn [ for they where not ready], and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
"Every eye shall see Him"

You have to be in great tribulation to come out of it, but with victory!

Last edited by garya123; 07-09-2011 at 04:21 PM..

Old 07-09-2011, 04:39 PM

2,705 posts, read 3,131,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
The Bible says that only the Father knows when His Son, Jesus Christ will return, but this website does?
For entertainment purposes only.

(Obvioiusly)

Old 07-09-2011, 08:16 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,551,768 times
Quote:

You should put away your toys because you do not know what you are talking about. You know doubt have basic salvation but your spiritual mind is not developed properly. You can not hear what the spirit is saying. I can and therefore admonish you that you are wrong and misleading other babes in Christ.
1COR 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

Old 07-10-2011, 02:06 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,932,759 times
Quote:

Didnt you see what happened with the may 21st prediction? COME ON!!!

Read the Bible you profess to beleive in, it saya that no man knoweth the hour or the day, only the father.

Of course the Bible also says to be wary of wolves in sheeps clothing, that many will come in jesus name, but they are deceivers, guess that explains the the above ^^^^^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity