Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 05:41 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
You should put away your toys because you do not know what you are talking about. You know doubt have basic salvation but your spiritual mind is not developed properly. You can not hear what the spirit is saying. I can and therefore admonish you that you are wrong and misleading other babes in Christ.
1COR 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."
What does 1COR 3:15 have to do with what he said regarding the rapture?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 06:36 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,540,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What does 1COR 3:15 have to do with what he said regarding the rapture?...
It is not just the issue of the rapture per say but all issues of scripture.

If this was not so, then the following scripture verse is in vain:
1COR 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."
There is the reward of joy and other Spiritual rewards for oneself and others if one has an acurate knowlege of the things of God and shares. God can only bless His Word. The more you understand and share, the more is the reward. The rewards make the Christian life all the more pleasant.

This why it is important:
MK 4:24 "And He said unto them, Take heed what you hear: with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
MK 4:25 For he that has, to him shall be given: and he that has not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath."

We all lack many things but we continue to "grow in Grace and in the Knowlege of the Lord Jesus Christ." It is important both to ourselfs and to those who listen to us that we hear from the Spirit before we share.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:53 AM

5,493 posts, read 7,333,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Just wait for all the uninhabited houses.. Squatters rights, you know?

I'm in the Real Estate field, and I gotta tell ya, I'm seeing alot of vacant properties these days.

What if this whole financial crisis is just a smoke screen drummed up by the followers of evil to deceive us?

Old 07-10-2011, 09:21 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,757,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
The chart can be viewed at www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com - broken link)

studying the chart, we'll get the information required to determine the first day - midpoint - last day of the tribulation - the second coming, the man of sin, the relations between the blood red moons, plus more heavenly signs pointing towards the Great Tribulation.

The Rapture is a bit more complicated issue... It is expected to happen in the first half of the tribulation but we cannot know when exactly... It is now clear that we can't escape the whole 7 years as we've been in the tribulation for like 2 years. We have no reason to leave until things start to go really bad. However, we have every reason to expect the rapture to happen in the fall of 2010.

For more explanation on this whole topic and the rapture, I suggest you read www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com - broken link)
So when 2016 comes and you are standing there wondering why Christ didnt come back, will you simply set a new date and claim that is the time of his coming? Will you continue to do this until you die of the shame of your date setting?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Old 07-10-2011, 10:54 AM

5,303 posts, read 6,432,574 times
Spearheading the Rapture - Covenant Preterism

Old 07-15-2011, 03:14 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
I remember saving up for a trip to Westminster, London to visit the holy birthplace of JND. First I realized I had forgotten my passport, and our 18 month old child; but for this once in a life time chance, I was willing to even hide myself in the luggage if I had to. I knew, once we had landed, I could call our neighbor who was due to return home from rehab to check on our child. He could also confirm that I did indeed shut of the kerosene space heater since I wasn't sure after I moved it near the curtains. Yet, when I realized that I had also left behind my end-times chart, I had to go back.

Old 07-15-2011, 03:24 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Didnt you see what happened with the may 21st prediction? COME ON!!!

Read the Bible you profess to beleive in, it saya that no man knoweth the hour or the day, only the father.

Of course the Bible also says to be wary of wolves in sheeps clothing, that many will come in jesus name, but they are deceivers, guess that explains the the above ^^^^^^^
Harold Camping did what was intended, give ammunition to the scoffers and attempt to discredit the Bible and lead believers astray.

In reality he just is fulfilling other prophecy.

"That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:2-4 KJV

Someone killed themself over this. Camping is treading on very dangerous ground.

Even nonbelievers were quoting scripture that we don't know the hour. It should have been an embarrassment for Camping and result in abandonment of his followers. The reason he still has them shows someone is funding his campaign to discredit the Bible.

Here's an evangelist exposing the "believers" of Harold Camping. I think it's obvious this man is being paid to spread this lie, and isn't even a born-again faithful Christian.

‪Harold Camping follower wants the police‬‏ - YouTube

There's an agenda. You and others that scoff at the Bible because of this are falling for it.

Last edited by Mikelee81; 07-15-2011 at 03:39 PM..

Old 10-24-2015, 09:51 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Harold Camping did what was intended, give ammunition to the scoffers and attempt to discredit the Bible and lead believers astray.

In reality he just is fulfilling other prophecy.

"That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." 2 Peter 3:2-4 KJV

Someone killed themself over this. Camping is treading on very dangerous ground.

Even nonbelievers were quoting scripture that we don't know the hour. It should have been an embarrassment for Camping and result in abandonment of his followers. The reason he still has them shows someone is funding his campaign to discredit the Bible.

Here's an evangelist exposing the "believers" of Harold Camping. I think it's obvious this man is being paid to spread this lie, and isn't even a born-again faithful Christian.

‪Harold Camping follower wants the police‬‏ - YouTube

There's an agenda. You and others that scoff at the Bible because of this are falling for it.
I love this It is all God's truth until it turns out to be false and then it is Satan's cunning plan to provide the scoffers with good reason to doubt. And people are being Paid to sow the seeds for such epic fail predictions. As well as funding the whole scientific community to prop up Darwinism and screen out out the truth of Creation Science! I had no idea (since we are only a tiny percentage) we had those sorts of resources and that sort of clout. There is of course a much simpler explanation...

Old 10-24-2015, 11:16 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
The chart can be viewed at www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com - broken link)

studying the chart, we'll get the information required to determine the first day - midpoint - last day of the tribulation - the second coming, the man of sin, the relations between the blood red moons, plus more heavenly signs pointing towards the Great Tribulation.

The Rapture is a bit more complicated issue... It is expected to happen in the first half of the tribulation but we cannot know when exactly... It is now clear that we can't escape the whole 7 years as we've been in the tribulation for like 2 years. We have no reason to leave until things start to go really bad. However, we have every reason to expect the rapture to happen in the fall of 2010.

For more explanation on this whole topic and the rapture, I suggest you read www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com - broken link)
Best step it up a bit. The clock is still ticking...

Old 10-26-2015, 09:44 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
I don't mean to brag but I have survived 7 end of times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity