Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 10:58 AM

563 posts, read 930,843 times

Advertisements

What's next, group hug?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 11:13 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,378,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingWanderer View Post
What's next, group hug?
Maybe!
And you're invited too!

Blessings,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 12:46 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,843,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Maybe!
And you're invited too!

Blessings,
brian

Aw that is so sweet

Old 03-25-2011, 12:56 PM

563 posts, read 930,843 times
Now that we've solved that problem, let's go fix Libya.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:17 PM

251 posts, read 209,721 times
Quote:
As long as you don't insult people, I don't think they'll boot you.
Of course, you can always send me emails if they do actually boot you! Your posts are quite interesting, and I like that.

Blessings!
brian
I see you post from Italy.
Do you have any knowledge or experience of Santaria in Italy connected to christianity?

Santaria and Voodoo
I have listened to interviews of Dr. Evelyn Paglini.

Evelyn Paglini - Guests - Coast to Coast AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingWanderer View Post
Now that we've solved that problem, let's go fix Libya.
The requires at least an entire sunday coffee break.

Last edited by Marka; 03-26-2011 at 10:45 AM..

Old 03-25-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post

Aw that is so sweet
I can't believe this is the same Robin who said he endorses the violence in the Middle East on another thread!

Maybe you were just kidding there?? (--let's hope!--)

Peace,
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJSmith View Post
I see you post from Italy.
Do you have any knowledge or experience of Santaria in Italy connected to christianity?

Santaria and Voodoo
I have listened to interviews of Dr. Evelyn Paglini.

Evelyn Paglini - Guests - Coast to Coast AM
No, sorry; I wasn't familiar with Santaria practices nor do I know who Paglini is..

But I'm glad that God is bigger than all of the darkness around us! His Love can truly liberate our hearts!

Worshipping our Creator is really so simple.. Yet we are so easily side-tracked into so many things. I guess that's where "childlike faith" is so important.. being able to praise, thank and love God in every moment, for everything!

Blessings!
brian

Old 03-25-2011, 03:13 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,843,725 times
Quote:
I can't believe this is the same Robin who said he endorses the violence in the Middle East on another thread!

Maybe you were just kidding there?? (--let's hope!--)

Peace,
brian
I did? I endorse alot of forms of violence, boxing, wrestling, hunting. I am sorry but I forget alot.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:30 AM

251 posts, read 209,721 times
Quote:
No, sorry; I wasn't familiar with Santaria practices nor do I know who Paglini is..

But I'm glad that God is bigger than all of the darkness around us! His Love can truly liberate our hearts!

Worshipping our Creator is really so simple.. Yet we are so easily side-tracked into so many things. I guess that's where "childlike faith" is so important.. being able to praise, thank and love God in every moment, for everything!

Blessings!
brian
I was going to share some info you may not know about voodoo and how it relates to the Bible.
But I got sidetracked by a couple of posters at the other thread.
They were dressed as pros but did not know any basics.

I think this may be them.

Anyhow,here is the info.

When Jesus received the vinegar he was rendered unconscious.
Because he was given something to make him appear to be dead.
It is done in the Voodoo religion.
When a serious criminal is found guilty the person is given a poison that renders them unconsious and their vital signs get so low they appear to be dead.Then the community buries the person (the criminal is now gone)
Early the next day the person is dug up and revived.
The person is now different,they have paid their debt and are docile and no longer a threat to society.
They are known as zombies.
In Jesus case he was brought to a hebrew tomb.
Where a rock was placed in front of the public entrance.
Hebrew tombs have rear entrances for family.
Jesus was revived and nursed back into shape being rubbed down with what is known as Ointment of Jesus.
http://www.alislam.org/library/books...india/ch3.html
That is what gave him the sheen he had when he went to say good bye.

Quote:

Blessings!
brian
Evelyn Paglini is a witch.
She came from a family of witches that were also christians.
She spent 25 years infultrating secret societies and testified about ritualistic child abuse.
Dr. Paglini also has had several interviews and discusses the wide spread use of magic in politics including the white house of the united states.
Her interviews are very interesting and insiteful.

What I have also learned over time that there is a blending of Voodoo or Santaria and Christianity.
Evidence can be found in flags,prayer cards and portraits.
All these things have the faces of voodoo gods on them.
And most people do not know that.
It is said that Haiti is 100% Voodoo but only 90% catholic.
Voodoo is another culture and religion that the public has been misled about.
The black magic stories can be true but it is not a problem solely isolated to voodoo.
The same can be said of those that use the bible for evil purposes or try and get people hooked on drugs so they can be taken advantage of or even medical doctors that mess people up with prescription drugs.
The booga booga stories are just that,booga's.

A good friend of mine told me about a show he watched.
It was about witchdoctors.
A person with a condition came to the witch doctor and the process was filmed.
The witch doctor was dressed in his garb.
He lit something on fire and made smoke,he chanted and shook feathers over the persons body.
When he was all done an interviewer started to ask how each thing that the witch doctor did worked.
And the witch doctor told the interviewer that the things he did do not actually do anything.
The interviewer was puzzled.
The witch doctor told the interviewer that he only does these things because the patient expects him to do these things and the patient has the ability to heal themselves.

Last edited by Marka; 03-26-2011 at 10:31 AM..

Old 03-26-2011, 11:56 AM

2,031 posts, read 3,229,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJSmith View Post

Anyhow,here is the info.

When Jesus received the vinegar he was rendered unconscious.
Because he was given something to make him appear to be dead.
It is done in the Voodoo religion.
When a serious criminal is found guilty the person is given a poison that renders them unconsious and their vital signs get so low they appear to be dead.Then the community buries the person (the criminal is now gone)
Early the next day the person is dug up and revived.
The person is now different,they have paid their debt and are docile and no longer a threat to society.
They are known as zombies.
In Jesus case he was brought to a hebrew tomb.
Where a rock was placed in front of the public entrance.
Hebrew tombs have rear entrances for family.
Jesus was revived and nursed back into shape being rubbed down with what is known as Ointment of Jesus.
Jesus in India
That is what gave him the sheen he had when he went to say good bye.

John 19:34 "One of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water."

Medical doctors, forensic pathologists and such, have stated that in order for blood and water to come out of a person whose side was pierced by a spear, the person has to already be dead. Of course, this medical knowledge was unavailable at the time that the gospels were written, so the inclusion of what would appear to be merely expository descriptive material in the natural sense actually served nearly 2000 years later to prove that Jesus Christ died on the cross just as the gospels, epistles, and prophecies bear witness.

He was resurrected and is alive today. Hallelujah!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity