Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 10:28 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,224,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
This is the kind of mindless and pointless ranting that PRETENDS we are attacking things we are NOT. We are defending the Gospel from the need to fear God and the corruption of ET that you think is essential to believe. We do NOT "oppose and fight against God in spirit...... standing in defiance against the word of TRUTH! We oppose the evil beliefs in ET that blaspheme the true nature of God.

We believe that "God promised that there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit."

No liar can have an place with God, Cyber . . . be careful who you accuse. We are NOT ". . . ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ." Those who believe God is capable of ET are the ones who turn the grace of God into lewdness!!! Those who believe in ET deny that Jesus Christ is the Lord and True Nature of God . . . NOT Jehovah as described by our ignorant and savage ancestors.

You have outdone yourself as an accuser of the brethren, Cyber . . . How dare you accuse us of being false teacher trying "to deceive and ensare God's people" and trying to " kill, still, and destroy those who want/are believing, trusting, honoring and obeying God with all their hear. We are sharing our love of Jesus and God and His Gospel of salvation for all.

We agree with this :

"This morning the Spirit has brought back to remembrance that our Lord God Jesus Christ promised.....
Those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Amen, our God is faithful and He will keep His saints to the very end !!

and WE WILL:

"Keep speaking with all the courage, boldness in God's grace He has given you..... in being His spokesman for His truth, amen !!!"
It is what it is and it's easy to discern the truth when one knows Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 10:53 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
It is what it is and it's easy to discern the truth when one knows Him.
No liar can have a place with God, CW2L . . . be careful who you accuse. We believe the Gospel is Good News and do NOT believe the fear-driven ET motivation is needed. Love is more than sufficient.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:54 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,488,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
The unbeliever and the believer are the same person....
Like Moses and Pharaoh, Israel and the Philistines, Elijah and the prophets of Baal...like those on the left and right of the Messiah Jesus.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:04 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,488,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Well if the grace of God that came by Jesus Christ is telling us that He (Jesus Christ) warned us more about hell(the eternal torture kind of hell),and less about the life he IS and came to give,grace as taken on a whole new meaning to me.

I think twin(and correct me if i'm wrong twin), is saying his love,grace and mercy sends the unbeliever to hell.
You are offically corrected

His love,grace and mercy are shown those who believe in Jesus.
Unbelief sends the unbeliever to hell.

John 3:16
John 3:36

Matthew 25
Rev 20-21
Galatians 5:16-25

" Like ebony and ivory.... the law and Gospel in scriptures ....in perfect harmony"

Old 07-11-2011, 12:45 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,524,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Like Moses and Pharaoh, Israel and the Philistines, Elijah and the prophets of Baal...like those on the left and right of the Messiah Jesus.
No. As in Moses before he believed and after. Twin before he believed and after.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:48 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,524,313 times
Quote:

Matthew 25
Rev 20-21

" Like ebony and ivory.... the law and Gospel in scriptures ....in perfect harmony"
Then why does Paul say it was because of his unbelief and ignorance that brought on God's mercy? If in fact that very thing excluded him from God's love, grace, and mercy?

Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:

Matthew 25
Rev 20-21

So you don't believe when a man is cast in the lake of fire, its not love ?

I am sure on this thread you said love,grace and mercy will send you to hell too, I will search this thread later

Old 07-11-2011, 03:37 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times
Quote:
pcamps...incorrect. If anybody who is twisting words, it seem to be the vocal UR crowd.

... wrong >>> " vengeance, wrath, punishment, judgement and it's own doctrines over the love,grace and mercy of God."

God's vengeance, wrath, punishment, judgement against the unbeliever happens along side of the love, grace and mercy God will have toward those who believe.

Matthew 25
Rev 20-21
O I see Twin, it's a double Whammy, kill 2 birds with one stone sort of thing lol .
So this
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back(shame fundy's can't see salvation is free,love expects nothing in return,it accomplishes the will of God for Him)). Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he IS kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father IS merciful(In otherwords behave like I AM)............And the Sun shining on the righteous and unrighteous.........doesn't mean much to you ? .

I like emphasizing IS,because that IS who He IS.

Grace is free and his mercy endureth forever, i understand "forever" only means forever when it's referring to eternal torture(sigh).

Old 07-11-2011, 04:49 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Amen... Twin.spin !! Thank you !!
I praise the Lord for the endurance and courage He has given you speaking His truth boldly !
Though there are many who oppose and fight against God in spirit...... standing in defiance against the word of TRUTH..... there are just as many or more that are hungry, thirsty to hear God's word spoken in spirit and truth, faithfully...... we know that God has sealed them in His Spirit and they'll never hear the words, "I never knew you, depart from me" !! God promised that there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.(Rom.8:1)..... amen !!

Also, I can see..... even though there is this great opposition here.... God is so using it to teach many in this end times apostasy..... teaching His faithful ones to discern in this hour.... For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ(Jude1:4).
These false teacher's who parade around in false humility, speaking with flattery lips words to deceive and trying to ensnare God's people, especially those who have grown weary, some that are new believer's, some who are on the fence, some who are hearing the voice of God and seeking Him for salvation.
These false teacher's with their false teachings have crept in deceitfully and have become instruments some unknowingly, some willingly too try and kill, still, and destroy those who want/are believing, trusting, honoring and obeying God with all their heart and will never hear..... " I never knew you, depart from Me !!

This morning the Spirit has brought back to remembrance that our Lord God Jesus Christ promised.....
Those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Amen, our God is faithful and He will keep His saints to the very end !!
Keep speaking with all the courage, boldness in God's grace He has given you..... in being His spokesman for His truth, amen !!!
Good post. It drew the expected salvo of accusations, but what you say is very true.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:56 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Good post. It drew the expected salvo of accusations, but what you say is very true.
It drew the needed corrections to the misrepresentations (Lies), Finn . . . but of course you would support those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity