Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 10:54 AM

14,911 posts, read 17,225,810 times

Advertisements

I agree that naure reveals God but it does not tell anyone that Jesus died for them.

So if belief in Jesus Christ is a requirement to escape an "eternal hell", most in the world have never heard of Him.

Quote:
If there is a hell, what about all the people who have never heard the Gospel, Indians before the new world was discovered, people in the Congo, people in many parts of the world have never heard it even today, aborted babies, children who die at a very young age, the mentally ill, ect... If you think about about it most of the people who have ever lived fall into one of these categories, so what about all these billions and billions of people?
The scriptures reveal that God is the Savior of all persons. I believe that one day all will hear and all will believe and receive Him as Savior and Lord. God bless and peace.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 06-28-2012 at 11:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 10:55 AM

38 posts, read 33,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
You will not be sent to hell for rejecting a Gospel you have never heard of. You might be given a inner feeling as to if God exists, but you cant turn down salvation if it hasnt been presented to you.
So I ask again, is there another Gospel for these people?

Old 06-28-2012, 10:57 AM

5,303 posts, read 6,445,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjonesjr View Post
It's the same gospel bob - John 1. Blessings to you.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:07 AM

4,686 posts, read 6,158,686 times
Quote:

That is a question i personally cant answer and only God himself will know. Im not sure what will happen to people like in 3rd world country's that have only heard Islam, Hindu, etc and have never heard the Gospel what will happen to them, but again that is God who makes those determinations since he created them.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:08 AM

14,911 posts, read 17,225,810 times
God is said to be their Savior. (1 Timothy 4:10) God bless and peace.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 PM

17,966 posts, read 16,002,970 times
Quote:
So are you saying there is a different Gospel for these people?
He is saying those people don't need Jesus Christ. He is saying they can save themselves by their own good deeds.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
He is saying those people don't need Jesus Christ. He is saying they can save themselves by their own good deeds.
Doesn't that contradict Scripture?

Old 06-28-2012, 12:05 PM

Romans 1-3 is actually proving that everyone will be without excuse. By that the apostle Paul was showing that "ALL SIN AND ARE WANTING OF THE GLORY OF GOD." So they can't say they never sinned.

But look at the good news of Romans 3:21! The righteousness is FOR ALL and not only that but it is presently ON ALL who are believing.

Rom 3:21-23 Yet now, apart from law, a righteousness of God is manifest (being attested by the law and the prophets),
(22) yet a righteousness of God through Jesus Christ's faith, for all, and on all who are believing, for there is no
distinction, (23) for all sinned and are wanting of the glory of God.

Isn't that such good news? so good in fact that it makes you want to open your window and shout "It's my righteousness and I want it now!"?

Old 06-28-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Doesn't that contradict Scripture?
Well, yea but it gets God off the hook for sending them to eternal damnation and hell fire. They earned it just like they earned eternal life without needing Jesus (according to their theology that is).

Old 06-28-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Well, yea but it gets God off the hook for sending them to eternal damnation and hell fire. They earned it just like they earned eternal life without needing Jesus (according to their theology that is).

I get the feeling this is a subject the institutionalized church is not comfortable talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity