Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:52 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,996,561 times

Advertisements

There is a new t.v. show called coming out called: "The New Normal." It is a comedy about a sodomizing/gay/homosexual couple who take care of a baby.

Now let me say at the start I am not against gay people. I don't hate gay people. I love gay people. I love everyone. I am not a homophobe.

Now that I got that out of the way I'd like so say something that bothers me.

This is supposed to be a comedy show about people who sodomize one another. It's supposed to be fun, happy, hilarious, in, hip, cool, whatever and however Hollywood wants to spin it. But what they don't show are all the poor souls in hospitals dying a slow death from diseases caused by the gay lifestyle.
Of course there are people dying in hospitals due to other harmful lifestyles and we should pity them all. They all are dear to us. It is just so sad, so very sad.

I wonder if the agenda of Hollywood is depopulation? You get more people interested in males "doing" it with males and females with females and as long as one less person is born they are happy. And, they actually get two birds with one stone. People die of dreaded diseases much faster due to sodomizing one another so you kill off more poor souls and have less people born.

What should be the Christian's stance in all of this? Should we show everyone how "in" we are by accepting "THE NEW NORMAL" show? I think we should all boycott the show and boycott the people financially supporting the show via commercials. We don't need our children watching this "new normal." It should be called "Old Abnormal" because that is what it is. It is anything but normal. The male's sex organs were created for the female's. That's the true normal. Anything other than that has terrible consequences.

I really feel for the poor souls who fall for this advertising the sodomizing lifestyle as a "normal" thing. I feel sorry for what they will go through because they are so dear.

I know a couple men in Columbus, Ohio that have swollen necks due to the homosexual lifestyle. They aren't my friends. I just have seen them and spoke with one of them. It is a certain disease which comes from that lifestyle only.

Anyway, what do you other Christians think about this?

Old 07-26-2012, 11:59 AM

1,341 posts, read 1,533,123 times
I think there to many gay topics are in this forum is what I think.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:06 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,962 times
I think you're claim that you're not a homophobe is flat out wrong. You definitely hate gays and show a clear bias against them in your post.

There are no diseases exclusive to gays. Heterosexuals do everything gays do in much much greater number. Your bigotry is as clear as day.

Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM

88,700 posts, read 85,065,285 times
What channel is it on that they are able to show the act of sodomy?

What diseases are caused by "the gay lifestyle"? What exactly IS "the gay lifestyle"? An overriding concern with interior decorating? Too much time spent at Cher and Liza Minnelli concerts? Too many viewings of The Wizard of Oz? How do those things cause disease?

Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I think you're claim that you're not a homophobe is flat out wrong. You definitely hate gays and show a clear bias against them in your post.

There are no diseases exclusive to gays. Heterosexuals do everything gays do in much much greater number. Your bigotry is as clear as day.

Sorry but you are just plain wrong. I'm not biased against gays but against what comes out of that abnormal lifestyle.

The Negative Health Effects of Homosexuality

"· HPV is "almost universal" among homosexuals. According to the homosexual newspaper The Washington Blade: "A San Francisco study of Gay and bisexual men revealed that HPV infection was almost universal among HIV-positive men, and that 60 percent of HIV-negative men carried HPV."[17]"

I don't hate anyone. I don't hate gays. Obviously no one's word is good enough for you.

HIV/AIDS Among Homosexuals. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is responsible for causing AIDS, for which there exists no cure.
· Homosexual men are the largest risk category. The CDC reports that homosexuals comprise the single largest exposure category of the more than 600,000 males with AIDS in the United States. As of December 1999, "men who have sex with men" and "men who have sex with men and inject drugs" together accounted for 64 percent of the cumulative total of male AIDS cases.[39]

Maybe the show should have the gay couples going to the hospital to get checked up for other STD's as well and show the devastating effects the gay lifestyle has on people? Kind of like making the tobacco companies put photos of people dying of cancer on their products?

Fiyero, are you a Christian?

Old 07-26-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What channel is it on that they are able to show the act of sodomy?

What diseases are caused by "the gay lifestyle"? What exactly IS "the gay lifestyle"? An overriding concern with interior decorating? Too much time spent at Cher and Liza Minnelli concerts? Too many viewings of The Wizard of Oz? How do those things cause disease?
The show causes eye disease by watching the t.v. too closely.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:43 PM

16,728 posts, read 15,731,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
..... As of December 1999, "men who .....
Is that the most recent data you can find? I think you need a serious update on your information about HIV/AIDS.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Is that the most recent data you can find? I think you need a serious update on your information about HIV/AIDS.
No, it's good enough.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:43 PM

88,700 posts, read 85,065,285 times
Quote:
The show causes eye disease by watching the t.v. too closely.
Personally, I think watching too much of ANY kind of TV will cause a disease, but that's just me.

But it was a serious question--they actually do show acts of sodomy on sitcoms now????

Old 07-26-2012, 03:06 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,647,665 times
Quote:
There is a new t.v. show called coming out called: "The New Normal." It is a comedy about a sodomizing/gay/homosexual couple who take care of a baby.

Now let me say at the start I am not against gay people. I don't hate gay people. I love gay people. I love everyone. I am not a homophobe.

Now that I got that out of the way I'd like so say something that bothers me.

This is supposed to be a comedy show about people who sodomize one another. It's supposed to be fun, happy, hilarious, in, hip, cool, whatever and however Hollywood wants to spin it. But what they don't show are all the poor souls in hospitals dying a slow death from diseases caused by the gay lifestyle.
Of course there are people dying in hospitals due to other harmful lifestyles and we should pity them all. They all are dear to us. It is just so sad, so very sad.

I wonder if the agenda of Hollywood is depopulation? You get more people interested in males "doing" it with males and females with females and as long as one less person is born they are happy. And, they actually get two birds with one stone. People die of dreaded diseases much faster due to sodomizing one another so you kill off more poor souls and have less people born.

What should be the Christian's stance in all of this? Should we show everyone how "in" we are by accepting "THE NEW NORMAL" show? I think we should all boycott the show and boycott the people financially supporting the show via commercials. We don't need our children watching this "new normal." It should be called "Old Abnormal" because that is what it is. It is anything but normal. The male's sex organs were created for the female's. That's the true normal. Anything other than that has terrible consequences.

I really feel for the poor souls who fall for this advertising the sodomizing lifestyle as a "normal" thing. I feel sorry for what they will go through because they are so dear.

I know a couple men in Columbus, Ohio that have swollen necks due to the homosexual lifestyle. They aren't my friends. I just have seen them and spoke with one of them. It is a certain disease which comes from that lifestyle only.

Anyway, what do you other Christians think about this?
I have a hard time believing that there is THAT MUCH support for the "pro homosexual" rights among the vast majority of American citizens. So that leaves the minority opinion which evidently is those that are promoting the "pro gay" political progression. I believe in this case it's not all about money but about forming opinion. This is partly why I can't stand watching the TV anymore.

I think there are a few very influential people with a lot of money right now that are attempting to promote "cultural" change. These people are utilizing both the media and Hollywood to influence the minds of much of the populace.

I think Christians (as well as everyone else) should just turn off their TV and start getting informed about what's going on in the world instead of being plugged into the mind control machine that manipulates them telling them what to believe.

Instead of supporting this garbage, people could put their funds into actually informing the public about the dangers of Sodomy. Point to examples like this Sandusky and what awful things he did to these kids. Demonstrate how this destroys individuals, families, and societies.

They always like to make it a personal thing focusing on the person. In reality it's a grotesque and dangerous ACT. It is the ACT not the PERSON that is hated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity