Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 05:21 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,983,650 times

Advertisements

People do not go to heaven or hell when they die. In Thessalonians the only time anyone meets the Lord is as a group: all the believers in their graves come forth and meet the living believers and TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME meet the Lord in the air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 11:15 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,366,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
People do not go to heaven or hell when they die. In Thessalonians the only time anyone meets the Lord is as a group: all the believers in their graves come forth and meet the living believers and TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME meet the Lord in the air.
What you desribe above happens at the 2nd coming, can't use it to describe what happens when someone dies.

And you will twist what Jesus said to the thief on the cross (Luke 23:43) from... "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." to ... "I tell you the truth today, you will be with me in paradise".

And when did Jesus ever speak thay way, EG- "Today, I say unto you...??"

You find it so easy to dismiss the accounts of thousands of people that have similar NDEs? If you research it openly, you may change your mind.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM

63,870 posts, read 40,149,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
What you desribe above happens at the 2nd coming, can't use it to describe what happens when someone dies.
And you will twist what Jesus said to the thief on the cross (Luke 23:43) from... "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise." to ... "I tell you the truth today, you will be with me in paradise".
And when did Jesus ever speak thay way, EG- "Today, I say unto you...??"
You find it so easy to dismiss the accounts of thousands of people that have similar NDEs? If you research it openly, you may change your mind.
It is clear to me . . . given my unique circumstances with altered states . . . that they have achieved altered states the hard way (almost dying). We can never convince anyone who has not experienced it . . . (and the "knowing" that is entailed) . . . that it is information about reality. C'est la vie, Zero.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:39 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,543,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
I was fully awake and standing in a park one day soon after being saved and called out to God. Instantly I was caught up in Spirit into the presence of the Lord and saw the whole earth filled with His Glory in a very visual way, yet it was in a way that was more than earthy senses can see. It was no near death experiance for me but rather a fully awake one, even as it happened to some written of in the Bible.

One does not base their faith in what I say because we have sure words of prophecy already testified to by Christ Himself and the Spirit. I write only to those who "hear" as an added confirmation of the Truth and to bless with the realization that what we will see someday forever is beyond amazing.

I realized afterward that few people seek His Glory with means the Beauty of His Charactor imparted by the Spirit for Life more aboundant in this earth. And afterwards, new senses are given to those who die in the Lord even as the Angels have, to see such beauty that is far beyond we experiance from day to day. We will see Him in the beauty of His "Power and Glory", not in the earthly shape of a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity