Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 06:28 PM

794 posts, read 849,377 times

Advertisements

Last year I was browsing through Youtube and came across a video that I found to be very interesting. I've followed this user's channel ever since and have been amazed at many of the things he has shown. Now I don't do this kind of thing myself but I figured it would be of interest to many people here. What you take from this is up to you. He maps out scriptural things he finds on Google Earth as well as exposes the illuminati in various places. He does this to show that God is real, Jesus is real and the gospel is real. I personally do not need anymore proof than what is written in scripture to believe it to be true but there is no harm is showing things we discover in the world and see what others have to say. I wanted to share some of his videos here and see what other members here think about it.

Day of the LORD. Rapture. Mark of the Beast. Nibiru. ALiens. PT 1 - YouTube

Pt 2. Day of the LORD. Rapture. Mark of the Beast. Nibiru. ALiens. - YouTube

Jesus and Rapture shown on Google Earth. - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2013, 07:43 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,978,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by romans519 View Post
I wanted to share some of his videos here and see what other members here think about it.
While you are playing around with stuff like this you should check into proofs from science of the inspiration and veracity of Qu'ran. I've had some interesting conversations with muslims on that.

Old 07-04-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
While you are playing around with stuff like this you should check into proofs from science of the inspiration and veracity of Qu'ran. I've had some interesting conversations with muslims on that.
I have no interest in the Qur'an whatsoever. My interest is in Christian scripture and content that expounds upon it.

By the way, your thoughts to his findings?

Old 07-04-2013, 09:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,471,391 times
Quote:
By the way, your thoughts to his findings?
Gymnastics and Art come to mind.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Gymnastics and Art come to mind.
Given the mount of time between your last post to my other thread and the post you just made here, I can say with almost certainty you did not even watch the videos supplied in my OP. Please do not post in my threads if you are not going to post on subject.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,471,391 times
Quote:
Given the mount of time between your last post to my other thread and the post you just made here, I can say with almost certainty you did not even watch the videos supplied in my OP. Please do not post in my threads if you are not going to post on subject.
You asked a question; and received an answer.
And contrary to you assessment, I have viewed them.
But not within the time frame of your assumption.
Apparently, you did not like my answer?

Old 07-04-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You asked a question; and received an answer.
And contrary to you assessment, I have viewed them.
But not within the time frame of your assumption.
Apparently, you did not like my answer?
Your reply was immature criticism. I know you and I don't agree on each other's beliefs here but replying to my threads in the way you do often is annoying and shows a lack of interest in the subjects at hand.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:42 PM

Here is another video of his I found interesting. Its him breaking down some old hieroglyphs and showing how they are all pointing to Jesus and scripture.

Mayan Calendar Never showed a date ,The Tablet Does show the coming New World Order. - YouTube

Old 07-08-2013, 07:09 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,301,058 times
The first two videos are waaay to long to watch. So I chose #3. And lasted exactly 28 seconds.

Dude needs to learn geography. What he pointed to and called the Pacific Ocean is, technically, the Bering Sea. Why are the people who put this stuff out never educated?

Edit: I gave it a second try. The grammar drove me bonkers by 3:21. Sorry, fella.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-08-2013 at 07:28 PM..

Old 07-08-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The first two videos are waaay to long to watch. So I chose #3. And lasted exactly 28 seconds.

Dude needs to learn geography. What he pointed to and called the Pacific Ocean is, technically, the Bering Sea. Why are the people who put this stuff out never educated?

Edit: I gave it a second try. The grammar drove me bonkers by 3:21. Sorry, fella.
The first 2 videos are actually merged videos of several he did on his first channel which was closed by youtube because of supposed copyright violation when he was talking about a music video. So he took some of his old videos and put them together. Yea they are long but I would give them a watch when you have time. Its been awhile since I've watched them so not sure how correct he is on the geographic part but a lot of the things he shows you can see for yourself on Google Earth. One interesting thing he has showed is the gulf of mexico being shaped like a dove and under its feet is the number 21. Its hard to argue his findings to be honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity