Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 04:21 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yes I know the history.
Jesus' truths prove it all. Combined with history.
Anyway, what do you think about this ridiculous doctrine that 101c is spouting?...It can't be coming from her congregation, I find no denomination, as yet, that espouses this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 05:26 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,375 times
GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

a Book of “Diversity”, the God of ONE, in number

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

lets keep our facts in place, for the sake of argument.

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. so as to most they say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God), it’s TWO separate People, or Person, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say, TWO PERSON.

premise #3. and in using the word God, most christian, not all, will say, God the Father NAME is, Yah-weh, or Jehovah, and the Son NAME is Jesus. again for argument sake we will use these identification.

premise #4. question, with a title Father, and a title Son, where do this leave the one who most call the Holy Ghost, or, the Holy Spirit?. what is his name, since most say he’s a person too, making THREE PERSONS.

what the Lord God of the holy prophets, and I about to show you today will eliminate all the premises above and all the false doctrine out in the world today.

my JW friend who said,
Quote:
Yes it took many years for the light to get bright--years and years of hard study of different bibles, history, old writings, languages---- on top of that God revealed certain truths at the proper time. not before--not after. corrections had to be made to error teachings, not so easy out of error filled trinity translations, not only the last 1750 years of them, but some of there own as well. and these( Daniel 12:4) Satans #1 job--attack constantly--Jesus' seed. Some have lost to him throughout history. Even Gods elect.
to my JW friends, well your light is going to get darker if you stay in your current light, the same is for Richard also who said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Anyway, what do you think about this ridiculous doctrine that 101c is spouting?...It can't be coming from her congregation, I find no denomination, as yet, that espouses this...

your light is just as dark as the JW. and two this topic is not about stoning anyone, get out of the dark ages. if a prophet today speak in error, just refute, and correct, not need to stone anyone, anymore. and three stay on topic. enough of that. TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND,

we just revealed that the Lord God almighty is Jesus the Christ, in revelation 1:8 and 1:17 & 18, who is the which is, which was, and which is to come. with that revelation, one should know that JESUS is the Lord God ALMIGHTY in the flesh. now we will prove it out again in Revelation chapter 5 with the question, "who sits, and who stand in Revelation chapter 5". which no one attempted to answer. the answer is right in the chapter itself, see if you can pick out the identifier as to who the Lamb is. scripture,
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 5:7 "And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

did one see the answer as to who the Lamb is?. I’ll give you a few minutes to find it. but with this revelation, there should be no doubt left as to who JESUS is. lets see who the real false prophet is by there answer of Revelation chapter 5.

see you after a while.

PS if one don't know the answer, just don't say anything and wait for the answer, or as Richard states false prophets need to be stoned. I say a false prophet needs corrections.

Old 08-15-2014, 08:34 AM

GINOLJC

well, first off I'm glad that we want have to stone anyone, (smile)...................... with that, lets get down to business.

keeping our facts in place, for the sake of argument.

premise #1. when we use the term “God” most Christian say this is the “Father”. and will use this scripture as to support this claim. 1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. most Christian, not all, will say that the word God here is speaking of the Father, so the Word God = Father, and the word Lord = Jesus the Christ. just for argument sake we will use these identification. so as to most they say TWO PERSON.

premise #2. The Lord, (Son), is not the LORD, (God), it’s TWO separate People, or Person, and they back this up with, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. they say that this clearly separate the Father from the Son. just for argument sake we will use these identification. as most say, TWO PERSON.

premise #3. and in using the word God, most christian, not all, will say, God the Father NAME is, Yah-weh, or Jehovah, and the Son NAME is Jesus. again for argument sake we will use these identification.

premise #4. question, with a title Father, and a title Son, where do this leave the one who most call the Holy Ghost, or, the Holy Spirit?. what is his name, since most say he’s a person too, making THREE PERSONS.

before we give the answer, I would like to address these statement,
Quote:
Anyway, what do you think about this ridiculous doctrine that 101c is spouting?...It can't be coming from her congregation,
Quote:
I find no denomination, as yet, that espouses this...
. read, know, and understand your bible. this is FOUND in the congregation of the saints, the denomination of HOLINESS, “be ye holy for I am Holy”. see richard this is for the saints of God. it is found through out the bible, its called the TRUTH. and I have a great cloud of witnesses to support this, see Hebrews 12:1. but read the entire chapter, and the whole book is good for your enrichment in the Lord. NOW TO THE ANSWER.

here it is, the answer is found in verse 5. Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof”. the ROOT of David?, YES, lets breakdown this scripture and do as the bible say do, “RIGHTLY DIVIDE”. is not the Lord Jesus the “Lion of the tribe of Juda”. YES, but notice what follows, the “ROOT” of David, not the “OFFSPRING” of David, but the “ROOT” of David. the “ROOT” of David is the “Spirit”, God who is the “Father”, see premise #1, CREATOR of all. but is not according to the scripture, the one who sit is the Lord God almighty?, CREATOR of all. question is it TWO yah-weh(s) as one assumes?. NO, listen Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Uh O, JESUS is the ROOT, and, and, and, the OFFSPRING, he is the same one who sit, (OFFSPRING), as well as the same one who is standing, (ROOT). “I”..... JESUS sent my angel, “I” is a single designation, ONE PERSON. well, well, well, now aint that something. the ROOT is JESUS, and the OFFSPRING is JESUS, the SAME “ONE” PERSON. what have that just did to all the doctrine out there?, it just “eliminated” them all. it's no two separate PERSONS, just ONE PERSON, holding two titles. cannot the Lord God almighty do all things?, YES he can. JESUS the Christ is the ONLY “TRUE” GOD, that just eliminated the false assumption of John 17:3 as TWO separate person, which is Premise #2 above. and it also eliminates John 1:1(c) the word was a “god”. and by being the ROOT, that eliminate premise #3 as to who the NAME of God is. view premise #3 again and understand. YES those false name of God, “yah-weh", and "jehovah", all of them are false names. they are man made up names. I know my JW friends must see the light now, it getting even brighter by the minute, yes Jesus the Christ God in flesh is the one whom you call jehovah. listen up real good, people say they believe the bible, ok, what’s wrong now?. can’t believe the bible in whom you say you believe?. yes that same BIBLE, God HOLY WORD is speaking right now, why are you not answering to his word?. did he not say my sheep hear my voice?. Oh I see the problem, he said , “MY SHEEP”, big difference.

and Revelation 5:5, it eliminates premise #4. because God the Holy Spirit, who is JESUS, by Name, is also at the SAME NAME Given in heaven, as well as on EARTH. "I come in my Father Name, which is JESUS. How?. because at the same TIME IN HEAVEN, (he is sitting on the throne), he is ALSO ON EARTH, making his enemies his footstool. see, this is what happening to you right now, scripture, John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment. NOW LISTEN TO THE VERY NEXT VERSE. 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me”. see that, “because they believe not on me”, that a sin. and if you belive not, you will die in your sins. yes, one go to church, got your name on the roll, but yet still in the world because of unbelief. one can no longer be in the world, after reading this post. if one refuse to believe, just remember you’re still in the world. that's not 101c, that the Lord GOD Almighty words. that's why one must be, have to be, BORN AGAIN in the NAME of "JESUS". one, can say all day I believe in Jesus Christ, Oh yes you can say that, but why do you still have him as the second person of your trinity?, or a agent of God?, well. talk is cheap, but obedience cost. and what is the cost?, giving up those false doctrines, and turning to the TRUE GOD. yes the TRUE GOD who abides with, and IN us, that's if so you have him in you. scripture states, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. wait a minute God was sent?. YES read it again, “the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth”. the seven Spirit is the TRUE and ONLY GOD, GOD HIMSELF. I heard a oneness preacher say this, ”who sends God”, answer, he do himself, that’s who, as well as he prays for us, which is called intercession see Roman 8:26. this is the failing of these doctrines. Oh well, Jesus the ETERNAL Spirit, is God in HEAVEN, while he is also on EARTH, see John 3:13. this is how I of his two fold second coming, Spirit, then bodily. see how plain the scriptures interpret one another. let see another interpretation of the scriptures themselves. question, who raise Jesus the Christ from the dead. many will say God, and will uses the scripture, Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it”. most christians will say, see GOD raised Jesus Christ up. (NOT KNOWING THAT JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF). listen at the Lord GOD himself, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. well no longer will one have to stay in Ignorance any longer as to who raised the Lord JESUS up. see how the bible interpret itself. all those people who call themselves Hermeneutics experts, and can’t understand the bible PERFECTLY then they are just that, they are called “experts”, having no clue of the truth, or of the bible scriptures themselves. understand this the TRUE BIBLE is "LIVING", inside us. lets make it plain, just get the Holy Spirit, the Lord God himself, and he will teach you just as he said he would. listen, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD. 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. here is the teaching promise, 1 John 2:27 "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. IN, IN, IN. now lets make it plain. John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. how many thing shall the Holy Spirit teach us?, answer “ALL THINGS”.

that’s the key, ONE need the HOLY SPIRIT, the ANOINT ONE, JESUS the Christ.

I suggest one re-read this post for the meat in it. and read the book of revelation with the Holy Spirit to get the full understanding of it. for the Lord Jesus said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you”. and he is true to his word. he is with us today in Spirit.

be blessed, and may the Lord JESUS, the HOLY SPIRIT, God the Father of us all, the ONLY TRUE GOD, open your eyes of understanding.

PS when one learn something in one area of the bible, apply it elsewhere in the bible. and get the full understanding of the whole bible. my desire is for YOU to GROW in GOD. use what you learned here and apply it there, elsewhere in the bible. that’s how one learn, and how one GROW.

be blessed in the Lord. PEACE be with you.

Last edited by 101c; 08-15-2014 at 08:44 AM..

Old 08-15-2014, 02:17 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, to all

The book of Isaiah

a Book of “Diversity”, the God of ONE, in number

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

lets keep our facts in place, for the sake of argument.

what the Lord God of the holy prophets, and I about to show you today will eliminate all the premises above and all the false doctrine out in the world today.

my JW friend who said,

to my JW friends, well your light is going to get darker if you stay in your current light, the same is for Richard also who said

your light is just as dark as the JW. and two this topic is not about stoning anyone, get out of the dark ages. if a prophet today speak in error, just refute, and correct, not need to stone anyone, anymore. and three stay on topic. enough of that. TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND,

we just revealed that the Lord God almighty is Jesus the Christ, in revelation 1:8 and 1:17 & 18, who is the which is, which was, and which is to come. with that revelation, one should know that JESUS is the Lord God ALMIGHTY in the flesh. now we will prove it out again in Revelation chapter 5 with the question, "who sits, and who stand in Revelation chapter 5". which no one attempted to answer. the answer is right in the chapter itself, see if you can pick out the identifier as to who the Lamb is. scripture,
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 5:7 "And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

did one see the answer as to who the Lamb is?. I’ll give you a few minutes to find it. but with this revelation, there should be no doubt left as to who JESUS is. lets see who the real false prophet is by there answer of Revelation chapter 5.

see you after a while.

PS if one don't know the answer, just don't say anything and wait for the answer, or as Richard states false prophets need to be stoned. I say a false prophet needs corrections.

Teaching that Jesus is God--is calling Jesus a liar--he clearly taught---only the Father= the true God.
Trinity teachers---DO NOT listen to Jesus.

Old 08-15-2014, 02:19 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Quote:

There is always new darkness from new teachers---maybe she lives in Campbell California.

Old 08-15-2014, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Teaching that Jesus is God--is calling Jesus a liar--he clearly taught---only the Father= the true God.
Trinity teachers---DO NOT listen to Jesus.
I didn't call him GOD, he did, are you reading the scriptures. Read Revelation 5:5 and tell us who the ROOT of David is?.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:35 PM

kjw47, are you still with us?. maybe I can help you out a bit. Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David 43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?”.

I also asks, “How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?”

Old 08-16-2014, 03:56 AM

Modalism
Modalism, also called Sabellianism, is the unorthodox belief that God is one person who has revealed himself in three forms or modes in contrast to the Trinitarian doctrine where God is one being eternally existing in three persons. According to Modalism, during the incarnation, Jesus was simply God acting in one mode or role, and the Holy Spirit at Pentecost was God acting in a different mode. Thus, God does not exist as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit at the same time. Rather, He is one person and has merely manifested himself in these three modes at various times. Modalism thus denies the basic distinctiveness and coexistence of the three persons of the Trinity.

Modalism was condemned by Tertullian (c. 213, Tertullian Against Praxeas 1, in Ante Nicene Fathers, vol. 3). Also known as Sabellianism, it was condemned as heresy by Dionysius, bishop of Rome (c. 262).

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God (i.e., who God is). "Present day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus... modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." - http://www.theopedia.com/Modalism

Old 08-16-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
There is always new darkness from new teachers---maybe she lives in Campbell California.
She is either UPC or UAC...

Old 08-16-2014, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
I didn't call him GOD, he did, are you reading the scriptures. Read Revelation 5:5 and tell us who the ROOT of David is?.
Rev. 5:
*5* and one of the elders saith to me, `Weep not; lo, overcome did the Lion, who is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, to open the scroll, and to loose the seven seals of it;

1. Gen 49:9-10 YLT 9 A lion's whelp is Judah, For prey, my son, thou hast gone up; He hath bent, he hath crouched as a lion, And as a lioness; who causeth him to arise? 10 The sceptre turneth not aside from Judah, And a lawgiver from between his feet, Till his Seed come; And his is the obedience of peoples.

2. Isa 11:10 YLT And there hath been, in that day, A root of Jesse that is standing for an ensign of peoples, Unto him do nations seek, And his rest hath been--honour!

3. Rom 15:12 YLT and again, Isaiah saith, `There shall be the root of Jesse, and he who is rising to rule nations--upon him shall nations hope;'

4. Rev 22:16 YLT `I, Jesus did send my messenger to testify to you these things concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity