Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 04:02 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,245,459 times

Advertisements

The book of Isaiah

a Book of “Diversity”, the God of ONE in number

in the very first chapter we have full view of God in diversity. Isaiah 1:9 "Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

the LORD, all cap, of host, the title of God in diversity. this is the same title use in chapter 6. listen, Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. but if one notice, Isaiah uses “Lord” in verse 1 of Chapter 6, now why would he do that?. question, how could God, being a Spirit, sit?. especially in one place when in fact he fills the heavens and the earth. supportive scripture, Jeremiah23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD”. if the LORD fills heaven and earth, how would he sit in one place?, answer, only if he have a body to sit with. lets take a closer look at this LORD of hosts.

#1. he’s the redeemer. scripture, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. now this scripture have diversity written all over it. question, how can the LORD, all caps, have a redeemer that is the LORD, all caps also?. is this the TWO yah-weh mention in another thread?, of course not, there is only one (YHWH). remember God said, Isaiah 44:8b "Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. and, Isaiah 45:5a "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me”. and, Isaiah 45:21b "and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me”. if one would notice, in each of these scriptures, there is no God, and that’s with a capital “G” in God. meaning no other PERSON beside, or with him. but clearly he said "his" redeemer. Oh the possessive pronoun...... my, my, my, my, when will they learn.

this is where the trinitarian make their deadly mistake. they turn a title into a person. here the LORD of host is the redeemer, and there is only one redeemer, Christ Jesus, that’s a no brainier. this right here should end the two yah-weh theory. the bible is clearly telling us that the redeemer is the LORD, and that the Lord Jesus, God is in Flesh. also Isaiah 44:6
say that the LORD, all cap, is the “First”, and the “Last”. how hard is it to connect the dots. did not our redeemer, Jesus the Christ, say in Revelation 1:17 & 18 that he is the “First”, and the “Last”. this is the SAME GOD in flesh. not TWO yah-weh, NO, only ONE JESUS. to my oneness, my JW, and my Muslims friends take note, because this hit your doctrine, and also my Unitarian friends also. now knowing this, we know that the “First”, and the “last” is the Alpha and Omega. Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. we know that the LORD God almighty is the Alpha and Omega. if one would notice, the scripture states "I" am, and "I" is a single designation, meaning "ONE" PERSON. again JESUS is GOD almighty all by himself. which makes JESUS our "FATHER", just as Isaiah 9:6 say, "THE EVERLASTING FATHER".

be blessed.

PS reading Isaiah, keep his diversity in mind and one can clearly see the totality of God in Spirit, and in Truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2014, 05:32 PM

473 posts, read 822,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Where does it state that Jesus means Saviour?...
The Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua or Yehoshua which is Joshua in English, Lesous in Greek which later became Jesus. The name Yeshua means Savior or a saving cry in Hebrew.

Old 08-02-2014, 07:40 AM

GINOLJC, to all.
The book of Isaiah

a Book of “Diversity”, the God of ONE, in number.

today, Follow the “Lord”, who is the LORD.

Isaiah 1:24 "Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies”. me, and mine, Oh the possessive pronouns.

Here clearly, the “Lord” is the LORD of Host. again the “Lord” is the LORD God almighty. God said that he would avenge himself on his enemies. what do this verse sound like?, listen, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Wait a minute, is not the “Lord”, the LORD, re-read Isaiah 1:24 above. and notice there, the “Lord” said that he would avenge himself of his enemies. but in the Psalms 110:1, it is the LORD who is telling the “Lord” to sit until he, (the LORD), make his, (the Lord) enemies his footstool. again, did not the “Lord” in Isaiah 1:24 say that he is the LORD, of host?. so how is it the LORD of host, is telling himself, the “Lord” to sit, when he, (the Lord) who is told to sit is the LORD of host himself. is this getting confusing?, NO. it’s the same PERSON that is shared in flesh that is to come. let me say this again, "this is a VISION of future event to come". this is prophecy of God coming in flesh. or else you have “TWO” YAH-WEH(S). and you know that want fly. GOD almighty is speaking about himself in the future, and he's letting his prophets know this as to what is going to happen, before it happens. what the Prophet Isaiah saw, and recorded, is the same thing that the Prophet David saw, and Recorded in 110:1, and this is the SAME scene that John saw while on the island of Patmos, and recorded in the book of Revelation Chapter 5. the “Lord” is sitting on the throne, and the LORD of host, (the Lamb), NOT THE LAMB "OF" GOD, BUT THE LAMB, is before the throne, meaning on earth. YES, the Holy Spirit, who is returned to dwell in us, making his, (the Lord) enemies, his foot stool. notice, in Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. this clearly tells us that the “Lord” came, the LORD of Host, (again see Isaiah 1:24). God in flesh, YES, lets examine this scripture. it said that, “behold, your God will come”, so who came?, listen, “ even God”. clearly it’s God who is coming, Right..................... right. but notice at the very end of the scripture, it said, “he will come and save you”. that’s the key to the whole scripture, “HE” will come, but did not the scripture started out that God is coming?, YES, but how did it change to “he will come”, question who is the “he”, that is coming?. answer, “he”, will save you”. so find out who is the savior, then one will know who came. so who is the Saviour, answer, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Hmmmm.... the LORD, all caps is Saviour, lets continue.Isaiah 49:26 "And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. and, I the LORD, all caps. Isaiah 60:16 "Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. well, well, well, “I”, “I”,“I”, the “LORD”, am thy Saviour. I thought the “Lord”, Jesus was the Saviour, lets see. Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Oh, the Saviour is Christ the “Lord”. but wait a minute, did not Isaiah 35:4 say that “God”, even “God” will come, but he, (GOD), will save you, which is the LORD, all caps. look who showed up, JESUS, God himself in flesh. supportive scripture, John 1:10 "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. who came?, answer, (GOD). supportive scripture, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. is this TWO YAH-WEH(S), NO. did not the scriptures say he was “with” God?. lets understand this word with. in our carnal thinking, we automatically think that there is two person standing side by side of each other. oh yes, that’s what we’re thinking. well NO, that's carnal thinking. let see what “with” means here. according to John 1:1. “with” here do not mean TWO person side by side with each other, NO. lets see how unthinkable this is. just using common sense, God is a Spirit who is everywhere at the same time. did not the prophet Jeremiah say at 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD”. if the LORD, God fills heaven and Earth, where is his left, or right side for someone to stand at his side?. that in itself is sheer ignorance. laying common sense aside for a few minutes, wait, did I really say that, ............LOL. Anyway lets understand “with” in John 1:1, and see what it is really saying.“with”, it is the Greek word, G4314 πρός pros (pros') prep.
1. forward to, i.e. toward
2. (genitive case) the side of, i.e. pertaining to
3. (dative case) by the side of, i.e. near to
4. (accusative case, usually) the place, time, occasion, or respect (which is the destination of the relation, i.e. whither or for which it is predicated)

look at definition #2, we can deduce our understanding just from the definition along. notice, pertaining to. lets look up the meaning of the (genitive case). a noun, the case expressing ownership. ownership?, yes, like in, “my" God, or "my" Father, YES, ownership from an equal footing, or in this case, THE GENITIVE CASE, the share of God himself, pertaining to himself. lets see this in scripture, remember the definition, “pertaining to”, Isaiah 63:4 "For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. “mine”, and “me”, sounf just like Genesis 1:26, “us”, and “our”. look, his “OWN”, are brought salvation to “Himself”. meaning he did it himself, pertaining to himself. HOW?, by sharing himself in FLESH, and BLOOD. understand the “ARM” of God. Jesus the Lord is the ARM of God in Flesh. scripture, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. THIS IS THE “ARM” OF GOD, the “Lord”, God himself in flesh. now notice, in these scriptures it referred to the “ARM of God as "he", but the scriptures clearly say it is he, the LORD, himself. For "he" shall grow up before him. “He" is despised and rejected of men, this "he" is a “MAN”, listen, “a man of sorrows”. this man is God himself in flesh, remember Isaiah 35:4, "he" will save you. supportive scripture, Isaiah 42:13 "The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies”, and. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. his, his, or “My”, “My”, ARM brought me salvation. one more, Isaiah 59:16 "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. the word intercessor, means “MEDIATOR”, as a Man, God MEDIATES, between himself and men. supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus”. and we clearly see that the MAN Christ Jesus is God’s own arm, God himself, shared in flesh. lets see a “ARM” expressed in flesh, in a different way, which by the way is an anthropomorphism, to express POWER, but we will now see it from a human point of view. 2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: 8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah”. this invading kings power was in his army that was with him, fleshly men, hence this king’s “arm” of flesh was his army. see the “arm” now. God revealed his “arm” of flesh as the man, Jesus the Christ, did he not bring salvation?. this (army), or the king’s arm, is his objective, or (the object), or the instrument in carrying out his goals, which is the (subjective) . Jesus the (Man, flesh and blood), or God’s arm, is his objective, or (the object), or the instrument in carrying out his goals, which is his (subjective). I suggest one re-study, “objective”, and “subjective", and understand the "object", and the "subject".

one don’t get this in seminary school, this come from the GREAT TEACHER HIMSELF, THE HOLY SPIRIT, GOD, THE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST. this was promise to us, (THE PROMISE), listen, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. and this is confirm by the apostle Paul, 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.

if one want the truth, get the Spirit of TRUTH, for he, yes, he, the Holy Spirit, is the Spirit of TRUTH, and JESUS said that he is the TRUTH. again JESUS, IS GOD IN FLESH GLORIFIED, AS THE “SHARE”.

be blessed, I suggest one re-read this post to get the full impact of what is said. .

Old 08-02-2014, 09:40 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,269 times
many people feel as you do ,not believing the names Jehovah or Yahweh, Understand this though. NO ONE today even KNOWS how JESUS name was pronounced. Yet they ALL accept the name. As well as ALL other names of men and women in the bible. The original scripts were of Hebrew and Greek. Do you believe all of the bible or just part as many seem to do? We as christians HAVE to accept ALL of his words. Because it's there to help and set things straight ,(2Tim.3:16).

it's NOT Jws who gave the name Jehovah ,(eng.), to the God of Israel. He gave us his name ,(Psa.83:18). He gave his name to Moses, to give to his people , (Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). Sadly MANY christians continually say Jesus is part of a trinity, which he NEVER claimed.

They refuse to go online to see where the word originated from. Jesus were called MANY names, but NEVER Jehovah. This false teaching to to keep the trinity going. But scriptures shows otherwise. MANY say Jesus was the son on earth and the father in Heaven. Yet scriptures like this proves otherwise ,(Rev. 5:1-7). he it speaks of one seated on the throne with a book in his hand, which only one being was worthy enough to remove it, the LAMB, (which is Jesus).

someone then say he can be in two places at a time, though true!, what sense who that make for God to make himself Jesus? It would make more sense to say this when he was sent to earth for humans. Also Jesus HIMSELF, said we should take in KOWLEDGE of “the one true God” and the one “he sent”, which is Jesus ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent)

Jesus said ALL that he heard from his Father he made known to man ,(John 15:15). if he and God were one in the same, would he have stated it that way? Another scripture ,(Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool). NOTICE the two “lords”, it CLEARLY shows there's TWO beings, one higher than the other.

Also Jesus said he made his Fathers name known ,(John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word). Like now so was then, MANY people believed in the God of Israel, but didn't know his name. Lastly, Jesus said ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). I'll NEVER call Jesus a liar, he should know if he has a Father. peace

Old 08-02-2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
many people feel as you do ,not believing the names Jehovah or Yahweh, Understand this though. NO ONE today even KNOWS how JESUS name was pronounced. Yet they ALL accept the name. As well as ALL other names of men and women in the bible. The original scripts were of Hebrew and Greek. Do you believe all of the bible or just part as many seem to do? We as christians HAVE to accept ALL of his words. Because it's there to help and set things straight ,(2Tim.3:16).

it's NOT Jws who gave the name Jehovah ,(eng.), to the God of Israel. He gave us his name ,(Psa.83:18). He gave his name to Moses, to give to his people , (Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). Sadly MANY christians continually say Jesus is part of a trinity, which he NEVER claimed.

They refuse to go online to see where the word originated from. Jesus were called MANY names, but NEVER Jehovah. This false teaching to to keep the trinity going. But scriptures shows otherwise. MANY say Jesus was the son on earth and the father in Heaven. Yet scriptures like this proves otherwise ,(Rev. 5:1-7). he it speaks of one seated on the throne with a book in his hand, which only one being was worthy enough to remove it, the LAMB, (which is Jesus).

someone then say he can be in two places at a time, though true!, what sense who that make for God to make himself Jesus? It would make more sense to say this when he was sent to earth for humans. Also Jesus HIMSELF, said we should take in KOWLEDGE of “the one true God” and the one “he sent”, which is Jesus ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent)

Jesus said ALL that he heard from his Father he made known to man ,(John 15:15). if he and God were one in the same, would he have stated it that way? Another scripture ,(Psa. 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool). NOTICE the two “lords”, it CLEARLY shows there's TWO beings, one higher than the other.

Also Jesus said he made his Fathers name known ,(John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word). Like now so was then, MANY people believed in the God of Israel, but didn't know his name. Lastly, Jesus said ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). I'll NEVER call Jesus a liar, he should know if he has a Father. peace
jojo, thanks for the response.
#1. true, the names, Jehovah, and, Yahweh, are man made names.

#2. Jesus sits on the throne, and he is the LAMB standing in Rev. chapter 5. Jesus in his diversified state, is our anthropomorphism, if we can say it in that way, or the representation of what is God will, and the actions he takes, (his arm).

#3. as to Psa 110, if one is higher, then Phil. 2:6 is null and void, (only in external conditions), but is it greater in quality, or quantity. quantity of course

#4. if the "Lord" sit, then the "LORD" is standing, in Rev chapter 5. as High Priest, a sitting High Priest, it signify he is finish from his work. and standing he have work to do, in this case, making the one seated, his enemies his footstool.

#5. the MANIFESTED name is JESUS. for there is no other name, period.

#6 the Spirit, (title, Father), in heaven, and everywhere, and the Man, the spirit of God, in the diversified state, (title, Son), is the innate Spatial of God himself on earth in flesh, supportive scripture, John 3:13.

#7. Jesus never LIE, or will ever lie. being a "Father", is an act of his "own" will.

yes, the doctrine of many are taught wrong, in ERROR. but by the Grace of God, the Father, Jesus the Christ, we will make known the perfect truth.

may god bless,
again thanks for the response.

Old 08-03-2014, 03:48 PM

GINOLJC, TO ALL

The book of Isaiah, God in “Diversity”

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

some have suggested that this is NOT the Christ, but the child born of the virgin that was of Isaiah 7:14 by the prophet Isaiah, and his suppose to be, virgin wife. well lets end this ERROR today. even before this scene, Isaiah the prophet already had a son by his wife, scripture. Isaiah 7:3 "Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field”. as we can see Isaiah already had a son. and by having a son already before God ask Ahaz for a sign, and then God giving him one. this means that Isaiah wife was no virgin. for the sign given by the LORD in verse 14 was after Isaiah already had a son. so the ERROR is expose as for what it is. now back to Isaiah 9:6.

there are eight things to be understood in this one verse to show God’s diversity in flesh, as a man. we will look at two in this post and the rest in later posting.

#1. a child is “BORN”, and not conceived by any man, hence the virgin birth that many say is mention in Isaiah 7:14?. NO, and again I say NO, not there, or anywhere else. this child that was born, this son that was given is not of Isaiah day, but the sigh was. what did the sign mean?, a remnant would return, that’s why God told Isaiah to take his son, Shearjashub with him, because Isaiah son, Shearjashub, his name means, a remnant will return, his name is the Hebrew word H7610 שְׁאָר יָשׁוּב. look it up. now, Isaiah 10:21 "The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. 22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. lets see this remnant. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. is the LORD still calling today?, scripture, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. so this sign was to the remnant of Jacob. and the virgin who gave the birth to the one who would CALL is the LORD himself. scripture, Isaiah 10:21 "The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God”, YES, the “Mighty God”, of Isaiah 9:6. this child that is born, and this son that was given, is the MIGHTY GOD. and the Lord JESUS is that MIGHTY GOD. see how scripture come full circle. and that full circle bring us right back to this child that is “BORN”. scripture, Matthew 1:16 "And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was , born Jesus, who is called Christ. Christ Jesus, the offspring, the shared spirit of God, the diversity of God, is “born”. and Mary was the surrogate mother who birthed the flesh. Mary only birthed the flesh, or that body that God shared himself in. she was not the biological mother of the Lord Jesus, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:18 "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. notice what the scripture say about Mary surrogacy to show that she was not the biological mother of the Lord Jesus, listen, “When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph. ”WHEN “as”?. why not say “When his mother”. see the difference. “when as”, clearly shows that she was not the Lord’s biological mother, in any way, form, or fashion. the same with Mary’s husband, Joseph. Luke 3:23 "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli”. again we see the “as”, as in Mary case, “when as”, and now in Joseph case, “as was”. all these, "as", clearly indicate that neither Mary, nor Joseph was the origin of this child. but by being born, of Mary, the virgin, and having the legal right by the Marriage of Mary to Joseph, her husband, do the Christ, our Lord, have the Legal RIGHT to sit on David throne. and it is God almighty who will sit on David throne, supportive scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. the LORD, and that’s all caps, said that he, “I” will set upon thy throne. the LORD is the almighty.
that take care of the flesh side that God prepared, YES, prepared, supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. this was God body to sacrifice on the cross. see, Mary birthed a sacrifice, and NOT GOD, which we will see in “a son is given”, next.

#2. unto us a son is given. this son that is “given”, is not born, but “given”, remember spirits are not born, flesh is born. for if God do not give the flesh, that was born, spirit, at birth, it is called still born, (meaning no spirit), it is dead, upon birth. so, sorry mothers, you only give birth to flesh. for what is born of flesh is flesh, but that which is born of the Spirit is spirit, John 3:6. but this son, or spirit is given “of” God, not by God, but given “OF” God, meaning this Son have the Spirit NATURE, in flesh and blood, but the nature is concentrate in the spatial of flesh, and bone, with blood. meaning while in the flesh, this Son operated with limitation. meaning while in flesh, he got hungry, and slept, ect...ect...ect.. for this spirit, having the NATURE of God himself, “MADE”, or neutralize himself, or made himself of non effect, of the divine power by taking on flesh, which is an ACT OF HIS OWN WILL. something he did’t sought, or grasp after, or to hold on to. but he humbled himself, while in fashion of human nature, in the likeness as a Man, see Phil 2:7 & 8. this answerers the “GREATER” than question in John 14:28. because, here the spirit of God is contained in flesh, as the share of God in the spatial condition of a Man, hence the term Son of Man. and since the spirit is abstract, and having the EQUAL NATURE, or SORT of God, (see Phil 2:6). the term abstract, in general sense, or use of the word, indicates, "a smaller quantity containing the virtue or power of a greater". here the Lord Jesus, the spirit, the Son of Man, is contain in flesh, and is of the SAME SORT, or NATURE of GOD, but is confine, or concentrate in the spatial conditions, which is his flesh nature, or the outward conditions, or schema, which is the Greek word, G4976 σχῆμα schema (skhay`-mah), (see Phil 2:8). and look up the word “fashion”. this outward nature, is better know as the Son of God, (the body), which was prepared by the LORD himself, for himself to come in. and by sharing himself in it, or taking part in the nature, he learn obedience. please understand that the Son of God, the Flesh, came out of Mary. but the Son of Man, the spirit, is “of” God, from heaven. hence the two designation of the Lord Jesus. the outward man, flesh, and bone, (Son of God), the inward man, spirit, of God, (Son of Man). it is the Son of Man who is returning, made manifested by the Glorified flesh that he is in now, (the son of God). supportive scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

so we see that Isaiah 9:6 clearly is in reference to the Birth, and the Giving of the Messiah to the returning remnant who was scattered through the world, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied”. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. and all these scattered remnant have intermarried in the world. just one good well known example of this, is the man Timotheus, or as we better know him as, Timothy. Acts 16:1 "Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek”.
now who really is the Lost sheep of the house of Israel, or Jacob?.

this will open up Isaiah 9:6 for starters. next we’ll look at the, “the government shall be upon his shoulder”. for the Lord Jesus is the “Governor”.

be blessed.

Old 08-04-2014, 07:08 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, TO ALL

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

some have suggested that this is NOT the Christ, but the child born of the virgin that was of Isaiah 7:14 by the prophet Isaiah, and his suppose to be, virgin wife. well lets end this ERROR today. even before this scene, Isaiah the prophet already had a son by his wife, scripture. Isaiah 7:3 "Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field”. as we can see Isaiah already had a son. and by having a son already before God ask Ahaz for a sign, and then God giving him one. this means that Isaiah wife was no virgin. for the sign given by the LORD in verse 14 was after Isaiah already had a son. so the ERROR is expose as for what it is. now back to Isaiah 9:6.

there are eight things to be understood in this one verse to show God’s diversity in flesh, as a man. we will look at two in this post and the rest in later posting.

#1. a child is “BORN”, and not conceived by any man, hence the virgin birth that many say is mention in Isaiah 7:14?. NO, and again I say NO, not there, or anywhere else. this child that was born, this son that was given is not of Isaiah day, but the sigh was. what did the sign mean?, a remnant would return, that’s why God told Isaiah to take his son, Shearjashub with him, because Isaiah son, Shearjashub, his name means, a remnant will return, his name is the Hebrew word H7610 שְׁאָר יָשׁוּב. look it up. now, Isaiah 10:21 "The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. 22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. lets see this remnant. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. is the LORD still calling today?, scripture, Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. so this sign was to the remnant of Jacob. and the virgin who gave the birth to the one who would CALL is the LORD himself. scripture, Isaiah 10:21 "The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God”, YES, the “Mighty God”, of Isaiah 9:6. this child that is born, and this son that was given, is the MIGHTY GOD. and the Lord JESUS is that MIGHTY GOD. see how scripture come full circle. and that full circle bring us right back to this child that is “BORN”. scripture, Matthew 1:16 "And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was , born Jesus, who is called Christ. Christ Jesus, the offspring, the shared spirit of God, the diversity of God, is “born”. and Mary was the surrogate mother who birthed the flesh. Mary only birthed the flesh, or that body that God shared himself in. she was not the biological mother of the Lord Jesus, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:18 "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. notice what the scripture say about Mary surrogacy to show that she was not the biological mother of the Lord Jesus, listen, “When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph. ”WHEN “as”?. why not say “When his mother”. see the difference. “when as”, clearly shows that she was not the Lord’s biological mother, in any way, form, or fashion. the same with Mary’s husband, Joseph. Luke 3:23 "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli”. again we see the “as”, as in Mary case, “when as”, and now in Joseph case, “as was”. all these, "as", clearly indicate that neither Mary, nor Joseph was the origin of this child. but by being born, of Mary, the virgin, and having the legal right by the Marriage of Mary to Joseph, her husband, do the Christ, our Lord, have the Legal RIGHT to sit on David throne. and it is God almighty who will sit on David throne, supportive scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. the LORD, and that’s all caps, said that he, “I” will set upon thy throne. the LORD is the almighty.
that take care of the flesh side that God prepared, YES, prepared, supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me”. this was God body to sacrifice on the cross. see, Mary birthed a sacrifice, and NOT GOD, which we will see in “a son is given”, next.

#2. unto us a son is given. this son that is “given”, is not born, but “given”, remember spirits are not born, flesh is born. for if God do not give the flesh, that was born, spirit, at birth, it is called still born, (meaning no spirit), it is dead, upon birth. so, sorry mothers, you only give birth to flesh. for what is born of flesh is flesh, but that which is born of the Spirit is spirit, John 3:6. but this son, or spirit is given “of” God, not by God, but given “OF” God, meaning this Son have the Spirit NATURE, in flesh and blood, but the nature is concentrate in the spatial of flesh, and bone, with blood. meaning while in the flesh, this Son operated with limitation. meaning while in flesh, he got hungry, and slept, ect...ect...ect.. for this spirit, having the NATURE of God himself, “MADE”, or neutralize himself, or made himself of non effect, of the divine power by taking on flesh, which is an ACT OF HIS OWN WILL. something he did’t sought, or grasp after, or to hold on to. but he humbled himself, while in fashion of human nature, in the likeness as a Man, see Phil 2:7 & 8. this answerers the “GREATER” than question in John 14:28. because, here the spirit of God is contained in flesh, as the share of God in the spatial condition of a Man, hence the term Son of Man. and since the spirit is abstract, and having the EQUAL NATURE, or SORT of God, (see Phil 2:6). the term abstract, in general sense, or use of the word, indicates, "a smaller quantity containing the virtue or power of a greater". here the Lord Jesus, the spirit, the Son of Man, is contain in flesh, and is of the SAME SORT, or NATURE of GOD, but is confine, or concentrate in the spatial conditions, which is his flesh nature, or the outward conditions, or schema, which is the Greek word, G4976 σχῆμα schema (skhay`-mah), (see Phil 2:8). and look up the word “fashion”. this outward nature, is better know as the Son of God, (the body), which was prepared by the LORD himself, for himself to come in. and by sharing himself in it, or taking part in the nature, he learn obedience. please understand that the Son of God, the Flesh, came out of Mary. but the Son of Man, the spirit, is “of” God, from heaven. hence the two designation of the Lord Jesus. the outward man, flesh, and bone, (Son of God), the inward man, spirit, of God, (Son of Man). it is the Son of Man who is returning, made manifested by the Glorified flesh that he is in now, (the son of God). supportive scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

so we see that Isaiah 9:6 clearly is in reference to the Birth, and the Giving of the Messiah to the returning remnant who was scattered through the world, supportive scripture, 1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied”. James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. and all these scattered remnant have intermarried in the world. just one good well known example of this, is the man Timotheus, or as we better know him as, Timothy. Acts 16:1 "Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek”.
now who really is the Lost sheep of the house of Israel, or Jacob?.

this will open up Isaiah 9:6 for starters. next we’ll look at the, “the government shall be upon his shoulder”. for the Lord Jesus is the “Governor”.

be blessed.

Isaiah 9:

5 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;

Old 08-04-2014, 07:57 AM

GINOLJC, to all

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”.

The GOVERNOR, the Lord Jesus, who is supreme in authority is RULER in everything. Daniel 4:30 "The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

the Lord JESUS “RULES” in heaven and on earth. that word ruler is Governor, first, Psalms 22:28 "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations”. LORD here in all caps is the Almighty. now, the Lord Jesus as Governor. Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel”. God himself in Flesh, as the SHARE will RULE, or be the GOVERNOR. when and where was this foretold?, two places, Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. the everlasting Kingdom?, YES, whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. in order to have an EVERLASTING KINGDOM, one must have an EVERLASTING KING. this is the LORD JESUS the Christ. yes, this child that was born, this Son that was given is the EVERLASTING FATHER, God almighty in flesh. second scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. the fruit of David body was Mary, and “of”, that fruit, of David, (Mary), was “born” the Christ. supportive scripture, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh”. did one notice the two “of”. made of the seed of David. Christ was generated for nine month in the womb of the virgin. our Lord Jesus did not emanate from Mary, No, he emanate from himself, question, “how can one emanate from one himself?”. answer, by sharing of one own self according to the Spirit, (is there anything too hard for the LORD to do?). emanate means: to flow out, issue, or proceed, as from a source or origin; come forth; originate. scripture, John 16:28 "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father”. notice the different meaning in the come forth from, ("come" into the world), the words “come forth” is the Greek words, G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-khom-ai) v.
1. to issue.
so where did our Lord came, or Issue from, meaning originate from, answer, Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting”. hold it our Lord Jesus is from everlasting?, YES, HE IS the EVERLASTING ONE. scripture,
1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen”. the Lord Jesus is the ONLY ONE who have IMMORTALITY. meaning “EVERLASTING”, as Micah 5:2 states, and Isaiah 9:6 states, but who is this only Potentate, and King of kings, and Lord of lords?, answer, Revelation 17:14 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful”. ok, so who is the Lamb?, I did not say Lamb of, but the lamb. answer, Revelation 19:11 "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. hold it, lets examine who this, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS”, is.

#1. the KING, his name is called, “THE WORD OF GOD”. so who is the WORD, (see John 1:1). the Lamb is God almighty. one need to re-read Revelation Chapter 5.

#2. the KING, who is the Lamb, and the Word of God is the ONLY ONE with IMMORTALITY, (see again 1 Timothy 6:14-16). now if the Lord Jesus is the ONLY ONE who have IMMORTALITY, where do that leave your Jehovah, or your Allah, or your Yah-weh?. answer, no where. throw those false name out the window.

#3. the KING, who is the Lamb, and the Word of God, the only one with IMMORTALITY, have a sharp sword going out of his mouth, and his eyes as flames of fire.

who hold these description?, answer, Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire”. his eyes a flame of fire?, who is this?, the Son of Man. Uh Oh, now what about that sharp twoedged sword?, two more down, verse 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Yes the Son of man, is the LORD of LORD’S, and the KING of KING’S. the almighty one, Yes, that child, of Isaiah 9:6, that Son, of Isaiah 9:6. BORN to be KING is the Governor of the Kingdom, the EVERLASTING KING. for he is the Head of the Church, he sets the rules, and the regulations of HIS church. he’s the Law maker, and the LAW GIVER. Yes that child, that son, of Isaiah 9:6 is GOD in flesh the KING, the Governor, “and the government shall be upon his shoulder”, amen.

be blessed.

Old 08-04-2014, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Isaiah 9:

5 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;
(smile), Oh don't worry I'll be getting to all of his name here in Isaiah 9:6. yes, the Emmanuel, who is "with us". who is JESUS, God almighty in flesh

Old 08-04-2014, 10:38 AM

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”.

his name shall be called Wonderful
OK, Richard, who is getting ahead of us. but that’s fine. here’s the first part of the name. it’s the Hebrew word, “Wonderful”, H6382 פֶּלֶא pele' (peh'-leh).
1. a miracle.

this is in direct relation here, to this child, this son, who is a miracle worker. supportive scripture, John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: 38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?. 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. this child who is born, this Son that was given, of Isaiah 9:6 is he who John here is speaking of. the one Isaiah saw in chapter 6 on the throne. NO, IT’S NOT TWO YAH-WEH, JUST ONLY ONE JESUS, SHARED IN FLESH AS THE “DIVERSITY”, yes, that Child that is born is the “offspring”, of David that was “BORN”, which is of the fruit of David body, MARY. listen to understand diversity. Acts 17:29 "Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. the definition of offspring: it’s the Greek word, G1085 γένος genos (ghen'-os) n.
1. kin
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

Look at how the KJV can translate the word, G1085 γένος genos. take notice of the 3rd translation, “diversity”. and the 7th one, “offspring”. that miracle worker of Isaiah 9:6, that child, that Son, is made bare for all to see. other words, God made bare his “ARM”. Just as John here said, “But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him”. and John quote Isaiah again, 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.”. this miracle worker, is God in flesh.

see how the bible come full circle when one understand it. did anyone knew that Isaiah 9:6 related to John 12?. didn’t make the connection did we?. well as I said the bible is a sealed book, and one need the revelator in order to get the revelation. now that we know that the name “Wonderful”, or “pele” as our brother Richard pointed out for us. is one of the identifying name of our Lord Jesus as a miracle worker. this sign was given to king Ahaz to let him know that God is “with us” meaning all Israel will be saved, supportive scripture, Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: 28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha”. now the question, what is in that remnant that is to be saved?, answer, verse 29, “a seed”. notice it said a seed, and not seeds, as in many, NO, only one, God himself, Christ JESUS. and all will be saved of him. that’s why God gave Ahaz the sign to reassure him that all Israel will be saved, scripture, Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance". BOY, OH BOY, if the apostle Paul is not the apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, I’ll throw you out the window myself. Christ apostle, is word for word with the Lord. if any man say that Paul was not the apostle of Christ let him or her be accursed. amen.

just as John said in the 12th chapter, our Lord, and GOD, Jesus the Christ did so many miracles until it caught the very eyes of the Pharisees, and one came to him at night. John 3:1 " There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. see, nic knew, and yet was still in unbelief, but our Lord Jesus straighten him out. and on top of that told him of his “diversity”, listen, John 3:12 "If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. read your commentaries on the 13th verse. my, my, my, there’s that “Son of Man”, again, who came down from heaven, and while he, (the Son of man), was talking to nic on earth, at the same time he was in heaven. well that just put another hole in the trinity doctrine. here’s why, when our Lord was baptized in the Jordan, a voice came from heaven. ok the Lord Jesus was standing in the water, he’s in flesh, as a man. but just as he told Nicodemus the Son of Man was in heaven at the same time that he was talking to him on earth. and the Holy Spirit descended like, not was a dove, but like a dove. so here we have three likeness. 1, in Likeness as a Dove, 2 in Likeness as a man, and 3, in Likeness as a voice. these three so called person are not three person as the trinity states. if it was true of the trinity, then one have three modes, of the same one God. 1, a voice, 2, a man, and 3, a dove which the trinitarians believe. do one see MODELISM in reverse, three modes. oh well, back to Isaiah 9:6.

this miracle worker is the Lord God almighty. scripture, 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

most translation leave out the word “God”, as to who was manifested. they say it’s not in the original. well common sense can tell us who came in flesh. that’s the trick of the devil, he don’t want you to know that it was God himself who manifested in flesh.

so Isaiah 9:6 is true of that child, that son, as a miracle worker, who is the Lord God almighty himself, shared in flesh.

be blessed, wee that is enough to digest for today. next, the "Counsellor"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity