Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 07:22 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
God is the ultimate savior as he sent His son to die for us. Just as Othniel was a savior of Israel, God was still the ultimate savior and Othniel was just His agent.

You might consider a well known Verse John 3;16

God, did what?
there is no ultimate savior. plain and simple God, the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY Savior. and CA please look up what send, or sent, and come, or came means. and the you will understand John 3:16, (smile).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Oh, Malachi 3;1 was wrong or are you wrong?
CA thanks for the response, but lets see if we can understand Malachi 3;1.
Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

first thing first. the “I” here is God almighty. and second, the “I” is the LORD of hosts. where have we seen this designation at before. in Isaiah chapter 6, verse 3 and we know that the LORD of host is JESUS, God almighty in flesh, for this is confirm in John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. what things?, verse 37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him”, GOD in Flesh, JESUS the eternal one as a man, whom John saw standing in front of him doing these miracles. who is this man called Jesus?, Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. who is it?, JESUS, the "EVERLASTING FATHER of Isaiah 9:6. listen, Matthew 2:6 "And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel. this is confirmed in Revelation chapter 12, when the dragon, King Herod gathered the chief priest, and scribe, and the wise men, (side note, there are your third of stars gathered by the dragon). to find out about this everlasting King born of the Jews. see how the bible is complete.
CA Jesus, God, came in flesh to save us from our sin. this was his diversified, or shared state, (see Phil 2:6).

Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 AM

Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
the LORD of Host, who is the LORD of hosts. well for one thing “LORD” by itself tells us who he is GOD, the “FATHER”. but take note, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. is not the “LORD” of host God almighty?, YES, and is not the Lord Jesus the “First and the “Last”, see rev. 1:17 & 18. can one see that JESUS is GOD, the LORD almighty.

Look, Look, in Malachi 3:1 God said “I” will send my messenger. and he shall prepare the way before me”. the messenger was John the Baptist, and who was John the Baptist before?, answer, the Lord Jesus, the LORD of Hosts. that’s how I know that John the Baptist and Jesus the Christ is the two witness of Revelation chapter 11.

Listen, LISTEN, Matthew 11:8 "But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. 10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. this confirms that John the Baptist is that messenger that the LORD of Malachi 3:1 sent before him, to prepare his way. Luke 3:2 "Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. 3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; 4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Wait a minute, I thought the messenger was to prepare the way of the LORD of Hosts, God almighty, go back and read Malachi 3:1 again. but here it say, “Prepare ye the way of the Lord”. ok, who did Isaiah see in chapter 6, listen, Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple”. yes the “Lord”, who some call yah-weh, YES, your yah-weh is the Lord Jesus, the only true God in flesh and blood. for the Lord in Isaiah 6 is the Lord of Host, who is the EVERLASTING God who John spoke of in chapter 12. YES the SAME GOD, the SAME PERSON, only diversified.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:11 AM

as we can clearly see, the old testament, as well as the new show God's diversity in plain view.

God, the Elohim, the “diversified” God”

When reading the old testament, we see the Hebrew word, H430 אֱלוֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), for God. in this Hebrew word alone, is the root of him being a title holder of a Father, and a Son at the same time. which describe the almighty God as a "diversity". so, what do the word `elohiym mean?. simple answer, plural in number, notice, it did not say plural in number(s), meaning many, but number, singular. so the question, “how can something, or someone be plural, yet be ONE?”. what is this definition saying to us?. a plurality in a single number, and not in person(s). so, am I saying that there is two separate or more Gods, beside the ONE almighty God?. no. lets examine what I’m saying. in Genesis 1:26a. it states, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". God here is, H430 אֱלוֹהִים 'elohiym, but listen to the very next verse carefully. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". did one hear it?. if not here it is. verse 27 said, "his", and "he", which are singular pronoun designations in referring to the one person of God the creator. but in Genesis 1:26a God, the ('elohiym), said, "us", and "our", which is a plurality in numbers, and not person(s). STOP, here is the problem, how can God be "a" PERSON, but at the same time a plurality. the answer is not a plurality in person, but a plurality in numbers. what are we saying here, is there two yah-weh’s as stated?, NO, and let me say it again NO. get out your Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicons, and learn. “God”, H430 אֱלוֹהִים 'elohiym in Genesis 1:26 is what the Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicons defines as, “plural in number”. question how can "a" number of one be plural, answer by sharing. see the key to what most people call the trinity is not a plurality in PERSONS, but a plurality in NUMBER. see SAME PERSON, only SHARED, hence the plurality in NUMBER, and NOT number(s). so the trinity is a deception in person, it’s modalism in reverse. the truth is, there is only ONE PERSON, in a shared, or diversified STATE. hence the plurality in NUMBER, as stated in the Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicons. see the trinity is unmasked for what it is, a deception of PERSONS, in numbers, and not "a" PERSON in NUMBER. as stated modalism in reverse.

re-red this post again, and again, and one will see the deception.

next we will LOOK at this plurality in NUMBER from the NEW TESTAMENT point of view.

be blessed.

Old 07-31-2014, 10:20 AM

Let me add something here while we're in Genesis for your edification. the first man Adam was God image to come in, hence the "we", and the "our" in 1:26. this was the image to come, supportive scripture, I will underline and bold the point. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. that figure is the “Fashion” that God manifested himself in, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross”. that word FASHION here is the Greek word, G4976 σχῆμα schema (skhay`-mah) n.
1. a figure (as a mode or circumstance)
2. (by implication) external condition
[from the alternate of G2192]
KJV: fashion
Root(s): G2192

see definition #2, external condition, meaning flesh. that external condition, is what the apostle Paul ment in the Image, or figure to come, and the First Adam was only an IMAGE of GOD in Clay, or flesh. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. see the first Adam was CARNAL, natural. but he who is to come GOD, yes God came as a man in the IMAGE of that first clay man, to save us. supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. who came?, yes that Spiritual man came, the one who Isaiah in chapter 6 saw, and John saw in chapter 12. and the prophet, and King David saw in Ps 110:1, and John saw in Revelation, who was born of the virgin Mary. GOD the diversified spirit. a Man. because the Hebrew word “ADAM”, means “ANOTHER”, LOOK it up, like GOD. yes, ADAM means “ANOTHER”. and the Greek word for another like God, as to who is JESUS, God diversified, is G243 ἄλλος allos. and allos, means “ANOTHER”, just like the word ADAM mean "ANOTHER", and the definition of Allos, it expresses "ANOTHER" in a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. listen, “a numerical difference“, YES, there‘s that plurality of ONE, a numerical difference, (plurality), of the same sort, or nature. this is where people get two yah-weh from, (smile), NO, it’s one, as you say, yah-weh, only one shared, or a plurality of ONE in NUMBER, meaning ONE as one say, one Yah-weh, shared. that’s the key to God plurality, G243 ἄλλος allos, a numerical difference, or the share.

be blessed.

I hope one is getting this.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:25 AM

Now to wrap up the Genesis account, the "First" and the "Last". in verse 27, God, ('elohiym), made man in, "his", singular, and, "he" singular created them. but the same God ('elohiym) is a plurality in number, and not a plurality in person, meaning ONLY ONE Single PERSON. the bible say out of the mouth of two or more witness let his word be establish. second scriptural witness. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". here in chapter five of Genesis we see, God (`elohiym) referred to himself as "he" in verse 1. and “he” is a singular designation. and in verse 2, God ('elohiym) again said "he" created them. again "he" is a singular designation.

so the million dollar question, “how can God, the 'elohiym, be a plurality in “one”, again in NUMBER. lets establish Person first. God, the ('elohiym) is not a plurality in person(s), as with a God, or a god, meaning like God in humanity, as judges, or magistrates. this is where people get the Moses as a god mixed up at. no, he is a SINGLE PERSON as the oneness claim, but a plurality number, which they deny, and really cannot explain. he’s a share to come. meaning he’s the “First”, before anyone, and the “Last”, after everyone. what do I mean the Last after everyone. if any man be in Christ Jesus he's a new creation. meaning all of us are to be "IN" Christ. for there is no more after him. God, the ('elohiym), is a plurality in number, which is another, or “the”, shared spirit of the same person in flesh, and bone. this we will get to later. but for now we see clearly that in Genesis 1, and chapter 5 confirms this that we see the plurality of God as ONE, or as the “ANOTHER”, to come, as the book of Revelation say, which is, Genesis 1:1, which "WAS", John 1:1, and is to Come, Revelation 1:1. hence the “First”, and the “Last”. supportive scripture,
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. see hoe God said and “WITH” the Last. meaning the diversified, or shared spirit to come, the LAST. notice the diffrence in these verses, I’ll let you figure it out, that’s your homework.
Homework, what the diffrence from 41, verse 4. and these verses.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

boy, Oh boy, the bible is getting smaller, and smaller. meaning better to understand.

be blessed. that enough for today, I'll let you digest this until tomorrow.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:32 AM

473 posts, read 821,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
I know that there will not be many responses to this topic, maybe none, because this will hit the trinitarian, the unitarians, the JW, the oneness, and even the Muslims in their doctrine.

it have been said that there are two, yes, 2 Yah-weh, and that the “Son”, and the “Father”, have the same name Yah-weh. this notion even contradict the present thinking of the trinitarian, by saying Jesus is the second PERSON in the trinity. now if he’s the second person, how then is he Yah-weh?, will someone help me out here to understand this notion. and please use scripture.

it have been said, that our Lord Jesus is "distinct". the word “distinct” means.
1. distinguished as not being the same; not identical; separate 2. different in nature or quality; dissimilar.

will someone by scripture please help me out on this one too.

but lets understand something.
#1. I do not subscribe, or support the name Yah-weh, or Jehovah, or any other name beside JESUS/YESHUA.

#2. if Jesus is now Yah-weh, which one is the Saviour?. and which one came. scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. please notice how the word “God” is used here. and two keep in mind John 3:16, as to who was given, and came, or was sent.

this will get us started. for there are many, many more question to be asked.
Both the names Yahweh and Jesus are titles--One means Lord and one means Savior. They are one and the same. Think of Jesus as the snowmaker and all life as the snow. He is both snow and snowmaker. Life is individual snowflakes that make up the snow. Jesus is the Father, we are the sons/children of Him, joined together with the Holy Spirit of Truth---He is in us, made us and is a part of us. Pray to the Father/Jesus in the name of the sons/daughters of Him in the Holy Spirit of Truth with Love and wisdom of living in the example He came forth and gave us and be KNOWN by Him.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:40 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Both the names Yahweh and Jesus are titles--One means Lord and one means Savior. They are one and the same. Think of Jesus as the snowmaker and all life as the snow. He is both snow and snowmaker. Life is individual snowflakes that make up the snow. Jesus is the Father, we are the sons/children of Him, joined together with the Holy Spirit of Truth---He is in us, made us and is a part of us. Pray to the Father/Jesus in the name of the sons/daughters of Him in the Holy Spirit of Truth with Love and wisdom of living in the example He came forth and gave us and be KNOWN by Him.
Where does it state that Jesus means Saviour?...

Old 08-01-2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
GINOLJC, to all
Sheila Renae, thanks for the response. but let me inform you of this thread. it's a thread to show that there is only one God, and this one God is one Person, not three, nor two Persons, but only one person. and this one PERSON is a plurality in number, and NOT preson. from the book of Isaiah chapter 6, and John's gospel chapter 12, bible readers know without a doubt that this is the same PERSON identified as God almighty. the problem is, no one can reconcile properly how they are the same person. well by the grace of God he allowed me to understand how this is. Jesus the Christ, as you said is Saviour, but this Saviour is "share", or the diversity, or the offspring of God himself in flesh. as a share he is the same one only shared in flesh, not another person, but another as the share of himself. meaning it is God himself in flesh.

now as to these names, Yahweh, it's not a name, or a title of God. it is a man made up name, sorry. listen, A name is an Identifier, as to what and who someone is. the question , what is God personal name, is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew?. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton, the YHWH. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version YHWH (to get, YaHWeH). so we have the English, and the Hebrew forms of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. because the, suppose name was lost, and was forbidden to pronounce. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the man made, not God given names of, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

"The art of ineffability".
the definition: the art of hiding, and replacing a name. 2. incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible. 3. not to be spoken because of its sacredness; unutterable: the ineffable name of the deity.

the devil been using this trick on christian for way to long. it's called mystery Babylon. Christian need to wake up. When the Jews, those who translated our bible, added the vowels to YHWH it changed the meaning. by adding those vowels they change the name, and used it for their god. take note, the name, Jehovah, is the Jewish national name of God. who?, the Jewish national name of God. as the apostle Paul said, they changed the truth into a lie. but the word of God is true. 1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?".

and as for the name Jesus, it is definitely not a title, but the personal name of God. the only personal name given of God. lets see this name clearly. in Hebrew, it is "YESHUA". the strong's # is (H3442),
and it is written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, it is a masculine noun that means "He is salvation" or "He saves.
for only God SAVES. scripture, Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour".

In the Greek, it's G2424 Ἰησοῦς Iesous (ee-ay-sous`) n/p.
1. Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua)

Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I". and the words spoke of the LORD here in Isaiah is conformed by the same God in flesh and blood, the Lord Jesus in the gospel of John. John 8:21 "Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. 22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. 23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins".

God told us in Isaiah 52:6 clearly that “I am he“. and the Lord Jesus, God himself in flesh, said the same thing of himself in John’s gospel, “I am he“. clearly this is the SAME person speaking, by identifying himself of what he had spoken before to the prophet Isaiah. and God, and God alone is the only Saviour.

but as the Lord said, 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins". a lot of christian will die in their sins not knowing that JESUS is the same God who spoke to Isaiah is speaking in John’s gospel.

be blessed.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:30 AM

The trinity unmasked, unitarianism exposed, and JW, destroyed.

the key to God diversity is his plurality not in persons, but in numbers, and this is done by sharing himself in flesh and bone.

now to the Books Psalms, Isaiah, and Zachariah

#1. Psalms, 110:1, "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. here is another classic example of the “diversity” of God. LORD, without flesh, and Lord with flesh. same person, only diversified. what the prophet David is seeing is God, (YHWH), in flesh, just as Isaiah in chapter 6 saw (YHWH) in flesh. and the apostle John saw the same thing in chapter 5 of Revelation. YES, the Lord Jesus sits in revelation chapter 5, as well as he is standing as the Lamb. supportive scripture, Psalms 132:1, here clearly GOD, sits on the throne in a body. and he standing as the Lamb in power. and this is the same thing happening in revelation chapter 1:1 which get many christian confused. they have no clue of God’s diversity glorified in flesh. well lets get clued in. go to 1 Corinthians 12:3 "Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. lets get the meat and the potatoes of what is really being said here. verse 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. did one understand that. look at the mechanic, not the interpretation, (which in itself is an eyeopener). the key here is the “SAME” Spirit. verse 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the "SAME" Lord. again understand the the mechanic. key here “SAME” Lord. now the revelation, verse 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

Look up the word operation. and it’s the same GOD who worketh all in all. now a revelation. lets go to the book of ACTS, and see the Same Person, in operation, #1, as the Holy Spirit, #2, as God, and #3, as the Lord.

#1. Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?”. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

#2. Acts 5:4 "Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

Now the “Lord”, the Same person.
#3. Acts 5:9 "Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

are we getting this?. the SAME PERSON.

Holy Spirit, God, Lord, are the same titles of the one PERSON. the Holy Spirit, the Lord, and God are all the titles of the PERSON JESUS.

Next the book of Isaiah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity