Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 08:24 PM

124 posts, read 118,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gousa14 View Post
Why does love here between a man and a woman exist then? Why does he make me desire it so bad and why are Christians so proud that it is cut off for eternity in Heaven? Isn't jealousy and envy bad? Does God not care? I will never be convinced.

If God certainly does not care, I don't see a point in praying and worshiping. I would like a woman who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Gousa, love here exist because its his good plan, and his design that we have relationships with everyone. The only things we can bring to heaven is our relationship with God, and our relationships with others on the earth. SHowing Love is all that matters to God. So he did make man and woman as the compliment for each other, and us for the woman to love as well. Dont overthink this, dont feed into lies. Ive been guilty too, no one is perfect. I would pray it out to God. I would seek dating coaches, self improvement, more bible studies, more prayer and more going to church and show people your personality. Nothing is stopping you! you can do this.

And, Ill let you know, John Mcarthur and many other good writers have valuable input on marriage. The only thing worse then being single is being married miserable. You will have a whole set of issues with that one woman, because you as a man take on all of her problems. Picture yourself right now with these issues, and having a wife with all of her issues... She wont make your issues go away. they have to do with ourselves, not anyone else.

Some would be happy it would be done with because it is hard work most the time and most end in divorce, even christians who have found that perfect one. I say that semi sarcastically, but yes, he does care. whatever you feel, he feels 100x more for you. Dont believe and dwell on negative thoughts. If you want it, believe its coming. truly believe and expect it, and it will come. I dont think I can say that enough times, and it is that simple. I really really hope you believe, because if you dont, thats the only way not to receive.

And do you see how when we get down we have more and more negative thoughts and worries and bombartment? Im going through simliliar things, but I see the good, and God has spoken to me about it. He cannot lie. DO you hear the words IM saying? do you see these words? Or are you listening to all the doubts in your mind right now, shaping this reality to keep this negativity going? Are you gonna silence these thoughts and say out loud right now"ALl thoughts obedient to Jesus Christ!" And focus only on the good, since God is only good? Will you do this? Arent you tired of this. Its draining isnt it. And it doesnt have to be this way at all. Deep down you know God has someone for you.

&, tell GOd that. Tell him you dont feel like worshipping, I think his heart willl be hurt, because if he would rather die then live without you, and have himself killed and bled to death for heaven and wonders we cant think of, dont you think he can give you something small and temporary? More then the world he is gonna give to you, just believe. Its hard now, but itll come around if you trust him Ive learned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 09:44 PM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times
Quote:

And do you see how when we get down we have more and more negative thoughts
and worries and bombartment? Im going through simliliar things, but I see the
good, and God has spoken to me about it. He cannot lie. DO you hear the words IM
saying? do you see these words? Or are you listening to all the doubts in your
mind right now, shaping this reality to keep this negativity going? Are you
gonna silence these thoughts and say out loud right now"ALl thoughts obedient to
Jesus Christ!"
Amen.

Give Him all of your concerns, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Give it to Him and trust Him. He understands already and He will bring healing. God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 10-18-2014 at 10:34 PM..

Old 10-19-2014, 02:24 PM

124 posts, read 118,543 times
It really does work. God has a personality and you can talk to him like any person, and if you're in tune and praying with spirit and truth and all your heart he will answer you in a special way. Believe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity