Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 11:44 PM

709 posts, read 379,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
GOD can not command a unbelieving not to leave a Marriage , he or she is going to leave the Marriage
anyways because they don't believe in GOD to begin with.
Yes. and in my post I do not say's they do, I just point in this part of the our dear brother Paul's letter.

Quote:
GOD did not want men to Divorce theirs wives under the Law of Moses ( Old Testament ) yet he still allowed it. Do you realize that when A Spouse commits Adultery that they are breaking theirs Marriage Vows and Covenents between themselves and GOD?
I carry the responsibility in my teaching, do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 08:07 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,622,775 times
Originally Posted by Howest2008
GOD can not command a unbelieving not to leave a Marriage , he or she is going to leave the Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
Yes. and in my post I do not say's they do, I just point in this part of the our dear brother Paul's letter.

I carry the responsibility in my teaching, do you?
We both are trying ours best to do the will of GOD , as we read the BIBLE in somewhat different
fashions coming up with different TRUTHS.

GOD is not willing that even one person perish so he wants us to understand his word , and that's
what's I'm trying to do.....

Old 02-23-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:

We both are trying ours best to do the will of GOD , as we read the BIBLE in somewhat different

GOD is not willing that even one person perish so he wants us to understand his word , and that's
Yes, two different verse of the true, even though there is only one true. I say that it is not responsible to teach people's go a new marriage, and I hope that you can believe me in this one.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:36 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,622,775 times

Quote:
Yes, two different verse of the true, even though there is only one true. I say that it is not responsible to teach people's go a new marriage, and I hope that you can believe me in this one.
I think that you are " misunderstanding what I'm saying " I never said that GOD commands a person
to get a Divorce in the " Case Of Adultery " that is just a Option under the conditions of Adultery...

Old 02-23-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:

I think that you are " misunderstanding what I'm saying " I never said that GOD commands a person
to get a Divorce in the " Case Of Adultery " that is just a Option under the conditions of Adultery...
It is about this next part what you have write.

You are wrong Adultery gives you the option to Divorce and Remarry....GOD even Divorced And
Remarried Israel In The Old Testament Book Of Hosea.....

There is not really permission to divorce, and no to mention to go in to the new marriage whit a new spouse, because in the eye's of God they are still one, according to firs marriage, until the death separate to them, and then the other one is free to go a new marriage.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:42 PM

2,428 posts, read 3,575,827 times
Quote:
The command is same for the man's and the women's

10. But unto the married I give charge, yea not I, but the Lord, That the wife
depart not from her husband 11. (but should she depart, let her remain unmarried, or else be reconciled
to her husband); and that the husband leave not his wife. (1 Corinthians 7:11)

For the married one's it is not allowable to depart from the other.

So, if my husband has an affair and therefore is now adultery, I cannot divorce him and remarry?

Old 04-25-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
So, if my husband has an affair and therefore is now adultery, I cannot divorce him and remarry?
No you can't, or you also commit adultery, if you remarry.

There is no permission even to divorce.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:06 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,825,941 times
Quote:
This our dear brother Matthew's written part of the Gospel (Matthew 19:9) I a corrupted part of the Scriptures, and the originally message has been different I believe.

When you compare those two part (Matt 19:9 and Matt 5:32) of our dear brothers writing you see that they more likely have been a same kind of message in the beginning when he writes those.

32. I however say to you that everyone the divorcing the wife of him except on accout of sexual immorality cause her to commit adultery and whoever if her having been divorced shall marry commit adultery (Matt 5:32)

Matthew 5:32 Interlinear: but I -- I say to you, that whoever may put away his wife, save for the matter of whoredom, doth make her to commit adultery; and whoever may marry her who hath been put away doth commit adultery.

9. I say moreover to you that whoever anyhow shall divorce which wife of him except for sexual immorality and shall marry another commit adultery and he who her having been divorced marries commits adultery (Matt 19:9)

Matthew 19:9 Interlinear: 'And I say to you, that, whoever may put away his wife, if not for whoredom, and may marry another, doth commit adultery; and he who did marry her that hath been put away, doth commit adultery.'

This quotes are from one of the Greek early scriptures, and everyone can use those link's to see it for them self what I mean.

So the originally message is not give an any permission for a new marriage even if the other spouse have some sexual immorality in one's count.

The real message of this both (Matt 5:32) and (Matt 19:9) is same:

I say moreover that whoever anyhow shall divorce the wife (or husband) except for a count of sexual immorality cause her (or his) to commit a adultery, and whoever married that who having been divorced commit adultery.

There is no even permission to divorce, let alone to start a new marriage.

What God has united the man not be divide.
Marriage.
The Church is the bride of Christ.
Looking at it this way the verses concerning Marriage.
Matthew 19
7They said to Him, "Why then did Moses command to GIVE HER A CERTIFICATE OF DIVORCE AND SEND her AWAY?" 8He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way.

9"And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."…

So if Jesus is the Bridegroom he is telling the church that he will divorce the immoral. The immoral shall not inherit the Kingdom.
kinda thinking out loud.

Along with Marriage I think of the Kingdom as a Garden. The True vine.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:11 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,429,700 times
Quote:
No you can't, or you also commit adultery, if you remarry.
Nonsense.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:21 AM

It is my advice, and blameless I am for your blood if your do otherwise.

And still I exhort you to, consider this thing, that all the other parts which tells about this same subject, are written differently, that this one, which seems to allowed the remarriage, so it's likely that this one part has some how corrupted, in past time's.

Or why anyone other do not teach this remarriage, when they teach about same subject?

Last edited by Mikko Ainasoja; 04-26-2015 at 01:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity