Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 10:08 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,956 times

Advertisements

He is a seal on our hearts now.. Even before this time as a brother . Have we not entered into his blood? this is covenant right?

what women wasn't asked to help?
no one would give a woman the scroll in any age or time Pin.
only the Lord asked Debrah.
the apostles appeared to ask some ladies to have churches in their homes.. but who else does?

who else has asked women?
God seems to value Queen of the Souths judgment as she will rise in the day of judgment, but besides these few who else has asked a women for her mind, opinions?
There were some ladies who were with the disciples and Jesus, they seem to be highly valued by all.
Just because we think differently doesn't mean we are wrong, we worry about different details in a project I guess.
Only a great husband who is lead by the Lord might ask his wife's opinions and thus do that even if it is hard to get her to decide on a subject .. she will need time to mull it over and over until " it works right for her ".

I believe the Lord is asking his church/ she to help him at times.. though when we are young in him and young to faith in areas.. he just wants obedience and trust from us .
when old and from the mature I think he likes some sort of partnerships/brotherhood more from us all then.
in some areas I am mature and some areas I still have no faith at all , and it is very sad.. and I can't explain it.. .. today I prayed for one old man ( and forgot how to pray in that few seconds) and then couldn't pray for a sick child with like palsy . I just couldn't stand the thought of letting that child get their hopes up and it not happen.
I could almost hear their heart breakin if it didn't happen and too many times it just doesn' t happen when I pray... I don't know how to have faith in some of those areas. but I turned around to find the child and they were gone.. so I didn't ..
but let me pray for the wind and the storm it will move as I ask it to .
I can't explain why I don't have consistent enough levels of faith. maybe I just need grace and mercy . and that is about all I can give is what I get and just what I need , once he provides it to me ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 07:47 AM

I guess I have determined that I can hope for the old man to be healed and in obedience pray for him.. .. but I felt I had to know that the child would be healed before I said it out loud to him.. ..
hope and knowing is not the same thing. maybe both are faith or only knowing is faith. but I didn't have that then for that situation.
I think AFTER ALL RABBIT TRAILS AND TRIALS HE HAS HAD ME ON IN LAST TWO YEARS..

I feel this might be THE MOST true WORDS IN HIS WORD!! .

1Co 12:28

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.

1Co 12:29

Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles?

1Co 12:30

Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[fn]? Do all interpret?

1Co 12:31

Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way.

1Co 13:1

If I speak in the tongues[fn] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

1Co 13:2

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

1Co 13:3

If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[fn] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

1Co 13:4

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

1Co 13:5

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

1Co 13:6

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

1Co 13:7

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1Co 13:8

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1Co 13:9

For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

1Co 13:10

but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

I think I found my lessons that I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PASS SOMETIMES....
not that I can boast because it was through " child baring "( the promise to Eve ) that most women will be saved.. they learn to love, to forgive and to hope in th elord for those we love.. we learn it through the pain of life that Lord brings for us to live.

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles...h-childbearing as our society tells the women to kill her best way to his salvation. to love and hope..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-30-2018 at 08:43 AM..

Old 06-30-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
You do not need me anymore.
And this servor will be wiped out.
OH good.. I had hoped that/... this site is horride.. so has it been saved by the concerned //or must I copy it ?

Old 07-02-2018, 11:19 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,821,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
OH good.. I had hoped that/... this site is horride.. so has it been saved by the concerned //or must I copy it ?
no one was blameless in counting the Holy Days

So, The shortening has been pronounced this yr at the full Moon of Shavuot..

Now the seal is upon the false shepherds who worshiped contrary to the Royal Torah.
sealed to the five month curse they themselves called upon others.
The Sun and Moon do not move for man.

there will be gnawing and gnashing.

Old 07-03-2018, 09:56 AM

no one I knew counted them.. I was living them on his time table but what day it was he didn't tell... I knew when it was around sheni.. and my sister and I had that funny night.. . but I did not count that and never have ......it is his business I guess. In my mind I am not a religious Jew that I need to do that. so much for my mind.. enither am I native american but that is what he keeps telling me too.
my female lines and some male ancestors were natives , not me.. my dads line is jews his mom a native line . a sirname that has something having to do with that temple.

but just now wanting me eating what my kids call "clean" / or kosher-ish/ we aint in NY or Israel if you know what I mean about kosher .. no food around here is labeled kosher I don't think.. at least where I shop... I think he wants me to learn it I guess, for the purpose of a ceremonially "clean" reasons..anyway ( as it speaks about every pot in Jerusalem call be called "holy") which means lots of Christians are going to have to learn it too ... and they will all need to know what it means to be ceremonially clean for the one feasts all must come up to Jerusalem for someday day when he builds the fathers temple.. and I susepect that the sukkah/beehive/ pillars of smoke and fire / REV 10 ..... will also be ceremonially clean spaces.. . .. I think I decided to do a "cheese kitchen" since I have to pick one or the other ... and I only have one kitchen.. and go out to eat for my meat.. or buy meat and cook it then and not put it in the cheesy fridge. maybe that way I get to eat out more too :P maybe..maybe not .... as a kosher salad would be harder to find out in a restaurant.. even the great salad bars are meat and cheese mixed ( even there is cheeses you can' t eat too, I probably should not eat any of them either ) and who knows what kinds of dressings and what is in them . because on top of that I have all my regular allergy food issues ..
I 'll let him count.. he will be right.. .... I can't think that much. I can learn everything and do it all too. I got to much to try think about now. and have no need to redo /undo Judaism. neither do I know what day or month it is most of the time.. my days blur into ????????????? into a long day with lots of naps..( I'm not sleepin so good ). when my husband worked mon-friday I always knew what day it wasn't . it was a school day or not a school day!!

I might keep the freezers as meat places and don't put cheeses in there ..I will see.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-03-2018 at 10:08 AM..

Old 07-03-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
no one was blameless in counting the Holy Days

So, The shortening has been pronounced this yr at the full Moon of Shavuot..

Now the seal is upon the false shepherds who worshiped contrary to the Royal Torah.
sealed to the five-month curse they themselves called upon others.
The Sun and Moon do not move for man.

there will be gnawing and gnashing.
but who cursed whom?

I can't find 5 months there PIN.. April 10th to oct 10th is 6 months..I think the 5 fearful month that Elizabeth is in hiding is from sheni to tabernacles ... but I think he comes closest to mankind at a new moon not a full moon. so I am not sure which count is rightest.. so I will let him count it.. like my sister says.. " just tell me where to show up!"

and yes your right, all that weeping, and crying is still to come. everyone is going to do that same weeping just some are doing It all that weeping right now though.. so that they are ready for the real day. maybe then they can rejoice in the midst of the fires/ in the west they hearing singing to the holy one...ISA 24....

well, oct 10-9 which is a new moon, 10-10 and 10 -11 and before.... 10-12 which is " the Eighth Day of Assembly" one of these (the solemn assembly?) days could be the beginning of the "The 7th day" or it might the 7thday assembly.
did you see where Tesla was trying out /working on a Sukkot/ tabernacle at about two minutes mark..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNlrOmFDOU heaven must be practicing something new. a rainbow shape in the midst of some clouds and fire.. REV10.. oh yes..
so right now after talking to a friend of mine about "kids in it's mothers milk" is not about eating no meat and cheese together, that is about a pagan worship and sacrifice, kind of like colored eggs at "Easter "
I heard that they used it be colored only red from the blood of sacrificed children. now don't that sound appetizing to eat on the day we celebrate His raising from the dead.

so I think I have to eat biblically 'blessed'/ or clean foods.. not 'kosher' .. per say.
now to throw away some foods I have pork in.. and go shopping.
I mean I haven't ever seen anyone milking a chicken or a turkey either.. now maybe beef and lamb we shouldn't eat beef cheese or sheep cheese with them .. but I have never chicken cheese..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-03-2018 at 11:50 AM..

Old 07-03-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
but who cursed whom?

I can't find 5 months there PIN.. April 10th to oct 10th is 6 months..I think the 5 fearful month that Elizabeth is in hiding is from sheni to tabernacles ... but I think he comes closest to mankind at a new moon not a full moon. so I am not sure which count is rightest.. so I will let him count it.. like my sister says.. " just tell me where to show up!"

and yes your right, all that weeping, and crying is still to come. everyone is going to do that same weeping just some are doing It all that weeping right now though.. so that they are ready for the real day. maybe then they can rejoice in the midst of the fires/ in the west they hearing singing to the holy one...ISA 24....

well, oct 10-9 which is a new moon, 10-10 and 10 -11 and before.... 10-12 which is " the Eighth Day of Assembly" one of these (the solemn assembly?) days could be the beginning of the "The 7th day" or it might the 7thday assembly.
did you see where Tesla was trying out /working on a Sukkot/ tabernacle at about two minutes mark..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNlrOmFDOU heaven must be practicing something new. a rainbow shape in the midst of some clouds and fire.. REV10.. oh yes..
so right now after talking to a friend of mine about "kids in it's mothers milk" is not about eating no meat and cheese together, that is about a pagan worship and sacrifice, kind of like colored eggs at "Easter "
I heard that they used it be colored only red from the blood of sacrificed children. now don't that sound appetizing to eat on the day we celebrate His raising from the dead.

so I think I have to eat biblically 'blessed'/ or clean foods.. not 'kosher' .. per say.
now to throw away some foods I have pork in.. and go shopping.
I mean I haven't ever seen anyone milking a chicken or a turkey either.. now maybe beef and lamb we shouldn't eat beef cheese or sheep cheese with them .. but I have never chicken cheese..
I already shared the 3s and 4s.
Three days before the full moon of sukahs.
The Lord will touch upon each cherub horn cleansing the throne room.
Do you remember the 4 faces?
The cherubim known as keresh has a single horn.
And if you stay to long at the brazen alter your eyes will forget that 7 days are enough.

Do not stay there.

The procession of time is to cleanse a person before entering.

Yecheskel spoke of 4 keresh.
And Yeshua reveals one.
This is the level beyond the sod of prds.

Old 07-03-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I already shared the 3s and 4s.
Three days before the full moon of sukahs.
The Lord will touch upon each cherub horn cleansing the throne room.
Do you remember the 4 faces?
The cherubim known as keresh has a single horn.
And if you stay to long at the brazen alter your eyes will forget that 7 days are enough.

Do not stay there.

The procession of time is to cleanse a person before entering.

Yecheskel spoke of 4 keresh.
And Yeshua reveals one.
This is the level beyond the sod of prds.
wow .. that is heavy duty right there PIN... wow.. one day you must tell me who you really are and how you know it ! for now I will keep guessing.. it is kind of fun to use the clues given. but to not know for sure just builds the mystery. :P
but that last post was amazing stuff PIN.. wow all I can say is wow... I will be chewing that one for awhile..

Old 07-03-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
wow .. that is heavy duty right there PIN... wow.. one day you must tell me who you really are and how you know it ! for now I will keep guessing.. it is kind of fun to use the clues given. but to not know for sure just builds the mystery. :P
but that last post was amazing stuff PIN.. wow all I can say is wow... I will be chewing that one for awhile..
I will never forget His voice while visiting the Shekinah.

If any rav, wants to talk, please help me explain what I heard and saw.

Old 07-03-2018, 08:29 PM

they went into the synagogue and spoke in such a way that a large number of both Jews and Greeks came to trust. 2 But the Jews who would not be persuaded stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers. 3 Therefore, Sha’ul and Bar-Nabba remained for a long time, speaking boldly about the Lord, who bore witness to the message about his love and kindness by enabling them to perform signs and miracles. 4 However, the people of the city were divided — some sided with the unbelieving Jews, others with the emissaries.

5 Eventually the unbelievers, both Jews and Gentiles, together with their leaders, made a move to mistreat the emissaries, even to stone them; 6 but they learned of it and escaped to Lystra and Derbe, towns in Lycaonia, and to the surrounding country, 7 where they continued proclaiming the Good News.

8 There was a man living in Lystra who could not use his feet — crippled from birth, he had never walked. 9 This man listened to Sha’ul speaking. Sha’ul, looking at him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed, 10 said with a loud voice, “Stand up on your feet!” He jumped up and began to walk. 11 When the crowds saw what Sha’ul had done, they began to shout in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in the form of men!” 12 They began calling Bar-Nabba “Zeus” and Sha’ul “Hermes,” since he did most of the talking; 13 and the priest of Zeus, whose temple was just outside the city, brought bulls and wreaths to the city gates, intending to offer a sacrifice to them with the people.

14 When the emissaries Bar-Nabba and Sha’ul heard of it, they tore their clothes and ran into the crowd, shouting, 15 “Men! Why are you doing this? We’re just men, human like you! We are announcing Good News to you — turn from these worthless things to the living God who made heaven and earth and the sea and everything in them![a] 16 In times past, he allowed all peoples to walk in their own ways; 17 yet he did not leave himself without evidence of his nature; because he does good things, giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons, filling you with food and your hearts with happiness!” 18 Even saying this barely kept the crowds from sacrificing to them.

19 Then some unbelieving Jews came from Antioch and Iconium. They won over the crowds, stoned Sha’ul and dragged him outside the city, thinking he was dead. 20 But as the talmidim gathered around him, he got up and went back into the town. The next day, he left with Bar-Nabba for Derbe.

21 After proclaiming the Good News in that city and making many people into talmidim, they returned to Lystra, Iconium and Antioch, 22 strengthening the talmidim, encouraging them to remain true to the faith, and reminding them that it is through many hardships that we must enter the Kingdom of God. 23 After appointing elders for them in every congregation, Sha’ul and Bar-Nabba, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord in whom they had put their trust.

24 Passing through Pisidia, they came to Pamphylia. 25 After speaking the message in Perga, they came down to Attalia; and from there, they sailed back to Antioch, 26 the place where they had been handed over to the care of God for the work which they had now completed.

27 When they arrived, they gathered the Messianic community together and reported what God had done through them, that he had opened a door of faith to the Gentiles. 28 And they stayed for some time there with the talmidim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity