Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 04:54 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
28. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about as it werethree thousand men.

Shavuot

Acts 2

41So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2015, 08:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
Ten Scale
The Decalogue.

Hands(Eyes)2 Fish
Oil(Charity)5 Loaves.

Luke 12 King James Version (KJV)

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

5 wives with and 5 without oil...

Symmetry is a Key.

Old 04-19-2015, 11:44 PM

Passover(First fruits)
Shavuot( giving of the Torah) And Holy Spirit)
Sukkot(booths) plural Sukka

Judaism 101: Sukkot

Old 04-21-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Ten Scale
The Decalogue.

Hands(Eyes)2 Fish
Oil(Charity)5 Loaves.

Luke 12 King James Version (KJV)

49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

5 wives with and 5 without oil...

Symmetry is a Key.
Polyrhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-24-2015, 02:42 AM

The New Jerusalem.
24 Elders around the upper Throne.
Elders/Priest Implemented by David.

1 Chronicles 24 – The Sections of the Priesthood
1 Chronicles 25 – Musicians for the Temple

A comparison to Ezekiel?

Old 04-25-2015, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Matthew 14
17 We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered.

25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.
27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”
28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”
29 “Come,” he said.

A Sower Went Forth To Sow

The first Lyre was no doubt the invention of an archer while at rest from battle sitting with his bow: He sat with his bow in silence and thought to add a string so as to test the strength of his bow; then perhaps he noticed a difference in the sounds which were made and began to pluck them. Then at last he added a third string in his experimental boredom: from thence were born the Kinnor and Nevel; from the three string, to the ten, to the twenty and two, (with the eight precious stones) and all of them having their origins in the bow of a once mighty archer of the warriors.

-3 strings
-10 string
-20 and 2 (10 generations male and female)

This is work towards the Song.
Rain and Bow..

3 Strings
Exodus 32:26-29 KJV
26. Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
27. And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
28. And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about
as it werethree thousand men.
29. For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves to day to the Lord, even every man upon
against his son and upon his brother that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day

Old 04-25-2015, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Passover(First fruits)
Shavuot( giving of the Torah) And Holy Spirit)
Sukkot(booths) plural Sukka

Judaism 101: Sukkot
Lamb, 1.Passover(Pesach)-Nisan 14-15

2.Unleavened Bread(Chag Hamotzi)-Nisan 15-22
3.First Fruits(Yom habikkurim)-Nisan 16-17

Heifer 4.Pentecost(Shavu'ot)-Sivan 6-7

5.Trumpets(Yom Teru'ah)-Tishri 1
6.Atonement(Yom Kippur)-Tishri 10
7.Tabernacles(Sukkot)-Tishri 15-22
Starting with Genesis

Old 04-27-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
The New Jerusalem.
24 Elders around the upper Throne.
Elders/Priest Implemented by David.

1 Chronicles 24 – The Sections of the Priesthood
1 Chronicles 25 – Musicians for the Temple

A comparison to Ezekiel?
What interest me the most is the aspect of what was happening as a whole during the writing of Psalms and the Song of Songs. Song of Solomon.
Why the context of song?
The Temple has priest and singers/musicians. The High priest enters the Holy of Holies.
Scales are important to understanding. 2 to 10 thousand
Psalm 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Ch 2
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

The Bride and the Daughters of Jerusalem 1 The Song of songs, which is Solomon's. 1 Kgs. 4.32
2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth:
for thy love is better than wine. 3 Because of the savor of thy good ointments
thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. 4 Draw me, we will run after thee:
the King hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
15 Behold, thou art fair, my love;
behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Lamb, 1.Passover(Pesach)-Nisan 14-15

2.Unleavened Bread(Chag Hamotzi)-Nisan 15-22
3.First Fruits(Yom habikkurim)-Nisan 16-17

Heifer 4.Pentecost(Shavu'ot)-Sivan 6-7

5.Trumpets(Yom Teru'ah)-Tishri 1
6.Atonement(Yom Kippur)-Tishri 10
7.Tabernacles(Sukkot)-Tishri 15-22
Starting with Genesis
The Lamb.

Zechariah 3
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.
9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep. 2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:03 PM

Have you ever considered the spiritual implications of all the revelations of God. Even the Apostles spoke of it.
Starting Form Genesis. Being the Heart beat. 6 days and 7th that is kept and sanctified.
10 generations to Noah and the pattern of the Ark which is to hold a ratio of occupants. 7:1.
7 being sanctified is clean being Zion.
The linear beat rhythym of the Heart.
<6 flat> <7 rise> 1 fall, repent/atonement
Each heart beat is resurrected and given life.
This pattern begins in the womb at a cellular level. Cell division has its pattern but the first thing established is the rhythym of the heart beat between a certain number of cells.
The Law is written on Their Hearts.

The Golden Lampstand
39"It shall be made from a talent of pure gold, with all these utensils. 40"See that you make them after the pattern for them, which was shown to you on the mountain.
Acts 7:44
"Our ancestors had the tabernacle of the covenant law with them in the wilderness. It had been made as God directed Moses, according to the pattern he had seen.
Hebrews 8:5
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."
Exodus 25:9
Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

Exodus 25:39
A talent of pure gold is to be used for the lampstand and all these accessories.

Exodus 26:30
"Set up the tabernacle according to the plan shown you on the mountain.Zion

Exodus 27:8
Make the altar hollow, out of boards. It is to be made just as you were shown on the mountain.Zion

Numbers 8:4
This is how the lampstand was made: It was made of hammered gold--from its base to its blossoms. The lampstand was made exactly like the pattern the LORD had shown Moses.

1 Chronicles 28:11
Then David gave his son Solomon the plans for the portico of the temple, its buildings, its storerooms, its upper parts, its inner rooms and the place of atonement.

The Pattern

Last edited by pinacled; 04-28-2015 at 03:26 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity