Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Christians attend a friends gay wedding?
YES 148 75.13%
NO 49 24.87%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 12:21 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,613,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
gays don't want to hear that

they want to hear.............." there is no right or wrong. ".....if it feels good, do it "

Actually, the LGBT community has a clear sense of right and wrong. It feels good to have the same rights everyone else has. It feels good to be married, and have a family. I have that, and you have that.

It feels good to be next to a loved one in the hospital as their legal family through marriage.

It feels good to make healthcare decisions for a partner,without the interference of their overly-religious family.

What the LGBT community and their activist supporters understand is YOU ARE WRONG. So, yes. there is a clear sense of right and wrong.

Old 04-22-2015, 04:18 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,709,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Actually, the LGBT community has a clear sense of right and wrong. It feels good to have the same rights everyone else has. It feels good to be married, and have a family. I have that, and you have that.

It feels good to be next to a loved one in the hospital as their legal family through marriage.

It feels good to make healthcare decisions for a partner,without the interference of their overly-religious family.

What the LGBT community and their activist supporters understand is YOU ARE WRONG. So, yes. there is a clear sense of right and wrong.
This is one fine testimony to the power love over hate. Too soon forme to give you a rep, but

Old 04-22-2015, 04:53 PM

950 posts, read 923,773 times
Quote:

one can be legally right, but morally wrong

Jesus was very specific as to what marriage is........a man and woman

Any other way, and the parts don't fit.

Old 04-22-2015, 05:31 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
I always love the "former" gays these guys post telling you that it is a choice. Everyone of them are now evangelical Christians.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:06 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,789,220 times
Quote:

so if a man enjoys his female wife's hind quarters ??? And she likes it???

some people ...

Old 04-22-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:

Exactly. It is morally wrong to prevent the same sex partners from the hospital bedside. It is discrimination, and should never be tolerated.

What do you mean the parts don't fit?

Old 04-22-2015, 09:28 PM

950 posts, read 923,773 times
Quote:
Exactly. It is morally wrong to prevent the same sex partners from the hospital bedside. It is discrimination, and should never be tolerated.

What do you mean the parts don't fit?
Examine your gay partner a little closer.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:35 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,981,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
If that is true, just to gain votes, then EQUALTY must have the approval of the MAJORITY of the people...
He is right as I remember the 1990s gay marriage was not an issue for gay people. You speak to anyone about that at that era. Yet the government is using the gay community today in order to gain votes to legalize gay marriage even though not so long ago it was not a issue for the gay community. Here in my country gay marriage is not legalized as gays here up till very recently did not see it as an issue but politicians have brought it up and that all changed . The government of course even if they wish to legalize gay marriage know it is not in the interest of gay people but they would do anything to gain votes.

Just because of a fad is now being popular today does not make it right in the Creator eyes.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:35 PM

8,167 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Page 47 of this thread...
Just wondering..
did you ever end up going to your friend's wedding.. or no?
Was there a friend? Or was this hypothetical?
I keep wondering this everytime I see the thread back at the top of the page.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Examine your gay partner a little closer.
And? What do you suppose I would find? Is there something about the bodies of gay people different from your body or my body? You have knowledge of these parts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity