Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2015, 06:16 AM

10,125 posts, read 14,019,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Whatever suits the mood. They have a habit of saying some pretty ugly things and then pretending they never said it. They have called my faith in Christ satanic and vile and I have been called the worshipper of baal and that yes, that I am not a Christian, and that Holy Spirit is not in me.
Exactly! But we're supposed to believe this individual is showing "agape" love. Please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 06:29 AM

530 posts, read 908,926 times
Default You are so right

Quote:
You do have a MAJOR problem with Christianity. You are disgusted by the Gospel. Can you back up your claim about me thinking I own the society and dictate policy? Thanks. All I want is for my brothers and sisters to be able to freely exercise their religion without being harassed by people like you.
Right Finn. Unfortunately that has changed for us. Even the climate here has changed. We would think coming to fellowship among Christians would bring like minds, but their are too many "take overs" here to make for good fellowship. A sad and increasing reality, but not unexpected as Revelations warned this would happen. But keep standing and believing in Christ and His written Word.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:48 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,786,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Right Finn. Unfortunately that has changed for us. Even the climate here has changed. We would think coming to fellowship among Christians would bring like minds, but their are too many "take overs" here to make for good fellowship. A sad and increasing reality, but not unexpected as Revelations warned this would happen. But keep standing and believing in Christ and His written Word.
Yes, the Bible said hostility against Christians would increase.

This board has been completely hijacked by anti-Christians, and is used as a platform to attack Christianity as opposed to promoting it.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,632,558 times
Quote:

This board has been completely hijacked by anti-Christians, and is used as a platform to attack Christianity as opposed to promoting it.
I use this board to reclaim my faith. My faith has been hijacked by a sect of Christianity. That sect of Christianity believes their civil rights supersede the rights of others in their community.

God and my faith will not allow silence on this matter.

It is what us militant civil rights activist do. We follow the radical Jesus. No manual needed.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:40 AM

950 posts, read 927,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I use this board to reclaim my faith. My faith has been hijacked by a sect of Christianity. That sect of Christianity believes their civil rights supersede the rights of others in their community.

God and my faith will not allow silence on this matter.

It is what us militant civil rights activist do. We follow the radical Jesus. No manual needed.

Oh, You are following the manual to a "t"

Marshal Kirk and Hunter Madsen would be proud of you.

Just like idiotic blacks chanting.............." hands up, don't shoot"........you gays use GAY phrases that are identical ..........word for word.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:48 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,744,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post

Just like idiotic blacks chanting.............." hands up, don't shoot"........you gays use GAY phrases that are identical ..........word for word.
You mean sort of like YOU do?

Old 04-13-2015, 07:58 AM

Quote:

I will add them to my list. God is proud of me, too.

God will not allow you to silence me. Your racist and homophobic rants are feeble attempts.

The LGBT community is taking a seat at the table. They are not asking permission. Move over.

Last edited by mensaguy; 04-13-2015 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: fixed quote tag

Old 04-13-2015, 08:08 AM

Quote:

I have put on my super-duper detective hat. Think Sherlock, but much cuter. Anyway,,,

Focus on the Family, the right wing hate group has indoctrinated you. They seem to think LGBTQ is a new phenomena, too.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:07 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,273,054 times
Quote:

Just like idiotic blacks chanting.............." hands up, don't shoot"........

Well, aren't you special.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:53 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,275,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
Exactly! But we're supposed to believe this individual is showing "agape" love. Please
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisTime2010 View Post
Quote:

Quote:

I love the sound of spiritual mastodons, bellowing impotently, as they sink into the tar pits of irrelevance.

Buh-bye.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity