Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 10:59 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,665,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Yea...One cannot expect G-d to provide if one is not doing things the way one should...

Eliza, I am going to come break into your house through a window and make sure I cut myself on broken glass so then I can take you to court and sue you, because, you know what?...G-d will provide, I will be the victor because I am a "Christian" and you aren't...So, you deserve what ever happens to you...
Well, your god should have told you to go after someone with deeper pockets! These "financial prayers" don't always work out as planned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 03:11 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,087,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Well, your god should have told you to go after someone with deeper pockets! These "financial prayers" don't always work out as planned.
Yea...You know the old story...Person prays to G-d for money everyday and nothing happens...However, everyday he was getting a phone call from companies wanting to hire him...Right after he finished praying...And passed on them...Because he was waiting for G-d to perform a miracle...

Old 04-26-2015, 03:59 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,643,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collected_eve View Post
Lol but what I do have is faith that my Father doesn't lie, He is our Provider & when we step out in faith claiming life in our situations, Glory to God!
Thanks for reading
God has a courtroom in Heaven. Write down your case and submit it in prayer to his court. Jesus will fight on your behalf and plead your case against the enemy and he will WIN. Believers were given this grace the day we accepted Christ as our savior.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:00 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,270,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Yea...You know the old story...Person prays to G-d for money everyday and nothing happens...However, everyday he was getting a phone call from companies wanting to hire him...Right after he finished praying...And passed on them...Because he was waiting for G-d to perform a miracle...
Too many people want God to make a personal delivery..

Old 04-26-2015, 04:56 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,087,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Yup...And they expect G-d to give them something out of someone else's pocket too...

Old 04-26-2015, 09:53 PM

667 posts, read 2,302,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
And He does! Glory to GOD! We were released from our court date & have paid our debt, just like promised yes, it was late. But not a person here can tell me they've never paid anything late before. Our trailor has electricity, water, plumbing & will be move in ready in a few days.
So, to all those here who believed just as I did, I thank you. To my loving Father, I thank You!
To all those who had nothing but negative to say, well...God bless y'all too
Life is too short to spend arguing, trying to prove to each other why the other is wrong. Spend some time building people up!
Me & my beautiful family will continue to be faithful, seeking God's purpose for us as a unit & as individuals.
Another battle won & I give all glory to the One who deserves it

Old 04-26-2015, 10:11 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,237,514 times
Quote:
And He does! Glory to GOD! We were released from our court date & have paid our debt, just like promised yes, it was late. But not a person here can tell me they've never paid anything late before. Our trailor has electricity, water, plumbing & will be move in ready in a few days.
So, to all those here who believed just as I did, I thank you. To my loving Father, I thank You!
Life is too short to spend arguing, trying to prove to each other why the other is wrong. Spend some time building people up!
Me & my beautiful family will continue to be faithful, seeking God's purpose for us as a unit & as individuals.
You should have posted your story earlier. An amazing number of CD posters make a long post about something complicated happening in their life. Then ....Boom! Just a couple of days later the OP's problems are suddenly resolved. You suddenly got money to pay a debt and got released from a court date on a weekend.

I call it the CD Effect.

Enjoy.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:30 PM

667 posts, read 2,302,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
You should have posted your story earlier. An amazing number of CD posters make a long post about something complicated happening in their life. Then ....Boom! Just a couple of days later the OP's problems are suddenly resolved. You suddenly got money to pay a debt and got released from a court date on a weekend.

I call it the CD Effect.

Enjoy.
I will call it the God Effect! The court date will be cancelled 2morrow when the lawyer's office is open to pay. Got the money this aftrnoon, yes! Debt paid in the morning & will have receipt in hand.
I understand your skepticism. But that doesn't mean it's not truth!
God is good.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:37 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,947,657 times
Quote:

Glad things worked out for you.
peace,
sparrow

Old 04-27-2015, 05:27 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,270,363 times
Quote:
congrats..still cannot understand why it was a "battle" if all was God's will? As for tearing each other down, is this not what occurred between you and the landlord?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity