Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2015, 09:00 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,250,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
God reiterated that command after the world-wide flood:

Gen 9:1 And blessing is the Elohim Noah and his sons. And saying is He to them,
"Be fruitful and increase and fill the earth and subdue it.
During high school and my early years I did my best to fulfill the fruitful part...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 09:20 AM

18,505 posts, read 9,181,750 times
^There we have it. God actually commands homosexuality: he said to be fruitful.

Last edited by Freak80; 07-02-2015 at 09:45 AM..

Old 07-02-2015, 10:09 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,539,131 times
Quote:
God reiterated that command after the world-wide flood:

Gen 9:1 And blessing is the Elohim Noah and his sons. And saying is He to them,
"Be fruitful and increase and fill the earth and subdue it.
Eus.. he said this to Noah not you besides that, I think the earth is subdued already.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:10 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,936,334 times
Quote:
I can't. I have work to do.
Apparently there is such a thing as sleepworking and sleepliving as well as sleepwalking.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:16 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,603,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Here I agree with you. I mean, personally I think women are crazy. I hear one of them saying something like "isn't he just gorgeous?" and I look at the guy she's talking about and I'm waiting for the punch line, you know?

I realized that there are some guys that are crazy the same way one day when I was talking to an acquaintance who would have to be classified as bi-sexual, I guess, and I make no excuse, he had all the morals of a cat. He said "Man, I really think women's "plumbing" is great, but for a beautiful body, it's a guy's body every time." After I picked my jaw up, I realized that there are some people who just don't operate with the same perceptions I do.

exactly.
god given differences.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:19 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,936,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
exactly.
god given differences.
Indeed, but what you don't seemn to be able to accept is that those differences are not strictly within the bounds of sex: that some people naturally have feelings that are the norm for the opposite sex.

Old 07-02-2015, 01:00 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,986,613 times
When I was in 12th grade I ran around with some gay friends even though I wasn't gay. But it was truly fun. Yea, I got teased by the "straight" crowd but, well, I just didn't care and still don't. I was a tough guy anyway having played football in school. They knew not to push too hard.
Some gay guys are truly beautiful people with hearts of gold. Some are downright militant and nasty. My friends were the former. The one friend died of aids not too long after we graduated. So sad. I don't know if the others are still alive or not. They all had dreams and aspirations and it was neat to have them share those with me.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:10 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,213,993 times
Quote:
I was a tough guy anyway having played football in school.
So what? Were you going to beat up anyone who called you gay?

Thou doth protest too much. And, when you have to play the, "Some of my best friends are ____" card because you've been called out, it's a sign you should just stop.

p.s. I call bull .....gay men weren't out of the closet when you were in high school and it's not believable they'd confide in someone who holds the anti-gay beliefs you espouse.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-02-2015 at 03:29 PM..

Old 07-02-2015, 03:23 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
So what? Were you going to beat up anyone who called you gay?

Thou doth protest too much. And, when you have to play the, "Some of my best friends are ____" card because you've been called out, it's a sign you should just stop.

p.s. I call bull because gay men weren't out of the closet when you were in high school and it's not believable they'd confide in someone with the ant-gay beliefs you hold.
I concur.

We all know Eusie has a very, very vivid imagination.

Old 07-02-2015, 03:43 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,250,221 times
Quote:
When I was in 12th grade I ran around with some gay friends even though I wasn't gay. But it was truly fun. Yea, I got teased by the "straight" crowd but, well, I just didn't care and still don't. I was a tough guy anyway having played football in school. They knew not to push too hard.
Some gay guys are truly beautiful people with hearts of gold. Some are downright militant and nasty. My friends were the former. The one friend died of aids not too long after we graduated. So sad. I don't know if the others are still alive or not. They all had dreams and aspirations and it was neat to have them share those with me.
Why do I feel as if I just had way too much cake and ice-cream?

Why does this read as ALL GAYS DIE OF AIDS and not the loving acceptance of your gay "friends" you are wanting it to come across as??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity