Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 02:52 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,101 times

Advertisements

Well aren't I special knowing in advance the migration of Americans to Israel ? Why? a migration in
the first place and why only Israel? Glad you asked as its a great question. Not all Americans will
migrate as many will not survive a volley of disasters especially in the Northwest and East coast.
Many who are capable of travel will go to South America, and Europe. The first to migrate are Jews
(Post the financial collapse of our country) They will high tail it to Israel disenchanted with our economic far lures to recover. With impending disasters weakening our infrastructure we Christians
will be blamed and threatened, murdered and persecuted forcing us to join our Jews ( we are forever
grafted too) to migrate to Israel. Many believe Islam will take over the US when we are crippled by disasters ( to me pure speculation without merit). We are NOT in prophecy we are either gone or
toast so who knows ...absenteeism!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 03:28 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,618,105 times
Have you migrated to Israel?

Old 07-26-2015, 03:39 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
How many have migrated? I know quite a few Israelis who have migrated here to the USA..

Old 07-26-2015, 05:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Bye.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:16 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,245,441 times
How very entertaining!

Okay, let me give you my PREDICTION: Now this is probably just my wishful thinking, not anything God told me, but I predict our next President will be a Jew. Do you know who is a Jew who is running for President? I do.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:57 PM

1,422 posts, read 952,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart_Song View Post
How very entertaining!

Okay, let me give you my PREDICTION: Now this is probably just my wishful thinking, not anything God told me, but I predict our next President will be a Jew. Do you know who is a Jew who is running for President? I do.
Purely for entertainment value I think Old Trumpy has a chance perhaps?

I don't know if he is a Child Of Israel (I choose not to call people 'Jews' anymore since Hitler left his grubby claw-prints all over that one)... ((Those who choose to call themselves such can do so, but I will stick to referring to them as "Children of Israel"...))

Whatever Trump calls himself (and others ) - while it would be entertaining to see how such a president would behave, it is unlikely to turn out too pretty in the long run I would say. He would probable make a great Messiah/anti-Christ figure though...help to hearken in the new era and all that...

But anyhoo, the reality is that it doesn't matter where on Earth you migrate to, you are stuck on the planet and as the saying goes, "There are no new frontiers" so we will have to make it or not, and that is going to require some BIG shifts in provincial thinking.

Old 07-26-2015, 08:28 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,167,872 times
The end is near! Again!

Old 07-26-2015, 08:53 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,328,055 times
If you do migrate to Israel do not cut down any of my 7 trees growing over there. Thanks.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:04 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
You see on-line the US debt clock and America national debt is 18. 3 Trillion , when the last President left office it was 9 trillion as spending has doubled to 3.6 trillion per year , and tax revenue is 3.1 trillion ......... Jesus has prophesied that He would never have America to be destroyed as the missionaries have left a mark for life on the Nation ....Still America Christians needs to repent and forgive their enemies and pray for a plan of Jesus to be fulfilled

Old 07-27-2015, 05:08 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
You see on-line the US debt clock and America national debt is 18. 3 Trillion , when the last President left office it was 9 trillion as spending has doubled to 3.6 trillion per year , and tax revenue is 3.1 trillion ......... Jesus has prophesied that He would never have America to be destroyed as the missionaries have left a mark for life on the Nation ....Still America Christians needs to repent and forgive their enemies and pray for a plan of Jesus to be fulfilled
when President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity