Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2018, 03:07 PM

37,342 posts, read 28,398,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
I know the scriptures show that Homosexuality is a sin. I agree with the Rabbi's assessment of the meaning as I posted earlier in this thread.

Moderator cut: Quoted post edited
Lmao, i know you universalists love calling those who are not sin conscious like yourself nicolatians. Like i said you haven't got a clue what righteousness is that is why you focus is on the polar opposite and date setting. The only date you need to be setting is the salvation of God in the present moment.

God is my salvation an ever present help in this world of trouble.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 11-24-2018 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Post quoted was edited.

Old 11-24-2018, 03:37 PM

1,259 posts, read 567,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Lmao, i know you universalists love calling those who are not sin conscious like yourself nicolatians. Like i said you haven't got a clue what righteousness is that is why you focus is on the polar opposite and date setting. The only date you need to be setting is the salvation of God in the present moment.

God is my salvation an ever present help in this world of trouble.

Well you can't know God if you support Homosexuality. I know you will eventually know this but it would be good if you knew it now.

Old 11-24-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Well you can't know God if you support Homosexuality. I know you will eventually know this but it would be good if you knew it now.
You know what i have never said i support it or don't . What i do know it is not my business, but it is my business to defend those who are sinners in the eyes of fundamentalists, to defend them from them(Where are those fundamentalists that condemn you?, neither do i condemn you). You know the content of the bible, big deal, that does not equate to knowing God. I know that you like i did will wake up out of the tomb of fundamentalism that you are asleep in.

Old 11-24-2018, 03:57 PM

64,026 posts, read 40,331,746 times
Quote:
It isn't carnality that I'm focused on. It is purpose and intent. Spilling one's seed inappropriately would not be in God's design. It is something that would be done in vain and without purpose.
There is nothing more carnal than a focus on what does or does not happen to one's "seed" as you call it!

Old 11-24-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You know what i have never said i support it or don't . What i do know it is not my business, but it is my business to defend those who are sinners in the eyes of fundamentalists, to defend them from them(Where are those fundamentalists that condemn you?, neither do i condemn you). You know the content of the bible, big deal, that does not equate to knowing God. I know that you like i did will wake up out of the tomb of fundamentalism that you are asleep in.

You see I am my brother's keeper. So I do care if the homosexual is walking toward the pit. I also care if others are leading them to it.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
There is nothing more carnal than a focus on what does or does not happen to one's "seed" as you call it!

God is the one that gave the commandments regarding emission of a man's seed. God is Spiritual.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
You see I am my brother's keeper. So I do care if the homosexual is walking toward the pit. I also care if others are leading them to it.

Yes if you behold him how God does
(FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD). I have said it for years on here, that bible fundamentalists are cause of the world that is seemingly sinful, ignorantly it promotes sin rather than the righteousness of God which is Jesus Christ who is the true idenity of the world God so loves.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
God is the one that gave the commandments regarding emission of a man's seed. God is Spiritual.
Yes, go forth and multiply in the love that's shed abroad in your heart.

Old 11-24-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

You don't realize that which is made is to be an image of that which is not made.

Old 11-24-2018, 05:20 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,452,532 times
Quote:
The greater understanding of righteousness is one who understands sin. Just as a man who has lost his vision suffers greater loss than one to have never seen.
Actually, that's not true. I would rather have seen little, than to never have seen at all.
Quote:
Yes, sex without intent to have children would be sin. Yes, Birth control and vasectomy is a sin if your doing such things to continue in that sin.
Nonsense. Nonsense. And, more Nonsense.
Quote:
You are not your brothers keeper, it's not up to you to decide for others.
Quote:
No, that was man, nothing to do with God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity