Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2015, 09:57 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Most with no insight or true knowledge of God, judge God for taking the wicked parents childrens lives as well. The wicked parents would have handed down the wicked acts to their own children, this is satans #1 tool throughout mankinds history. So now at judgement time the reality is--all those children were spared living totally wicked lives and receiving a negative judgement, instead will be allowed to enter Gods kingdom, to learn and apply the will of God after the resurrection occurs--during this period-no satan influences on the earth. thus could receive life everlasting in gods kingdom. If God let them live they too would have handed down wicked acts to their children, a never ending scenario. God always chooses right.
Complete garbage and further evidence of the brainwashing that is rife within certain sub-sects of Christianity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 09:58 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Complete garbage and further evidence of the brainwashing that is rife within certain sub-sects of Christianity.

Got any proof to back up your statement?

Old 09-10-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
The evidence is plain for all to see -- in your posts, twin's posts, Viz' posts, Finn's posts and a (thankfully) very few others.

Most other Christians remain uninfected.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
The evidence is plain for all to see -- in your posts, twin's posts, Viz' posts, Finn's posts and a (thankfully) very few others.

Most other Christians remain uninfected.

In other words, you don't.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:12 AM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
The Sodom and Gomorrah story is an excellent example of how competing Christian groups interpret the bible in different ways in order to support existing theological or political agendas.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
The Sodom and Gomorrah story is an excellent example of how competing Christian groups interpret the bible in different ways in order to support existing theological or political agendas.
And to (attempt to) justify their bigotry and hatred.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:14 AM

Quote:
In other words, you don't.
You are all the evidence I need, Jeffy.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:17 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Most with no insight or true knowledge of God, judge God for taking the wicked parents childrens lives as well. The wicked parents would have handed down the wicked acts to their own children, this is satans #1 tool throughout mankinds history. So now at judgement time the reality is--all those children were spared living totally wicked lives and receiving a negative judgement, instead will be allowed to enter Gods kingdom, to learn and apply the will of God after the resurrection occurs--during this period-no satan influences on the earth. thus could receive life everlasting in gods kingdom. If God let them live they too would have handed down wicked acts to their children, a never ending scenario. God always chooses right.
I am not judging God. God and I are old friends, so stop with the no insight, or true knowledge stuff.

My insight is to always look behind the curtain. Always. I always want to look at the bit players, the ones we ignore.

I wonder what happened to the innocent. I realize God declared there were none.

Do you know what that means?

Very bad babies. Inhospitable babies. Homosexual babies.

I think Lot is a terrible man, who blames alcohol for having sex with his own daughters. If Lot, a terrible person, was saved, then S&G must have been very bad indeed.

Do you know what that means? That's right. You know you want to say it.

Bad Babies. Very bad babies.

And all this time I was blaming it on their lack of blanket training. My bad.

hahahahahahaha

I find it amusing. All it takes is insight.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
You are all the evidence I need, Jeffy.
Still a copout.

Old 09-10-2015, 11:27 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,966,764 times
Quote:
TroutDude's proof is just based on his say-so. I sure wish he would add thoughts with some substance rather than just making biting statements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity