Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2015, 02:57 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,351,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You will find my words are truth--Gods kingdom is at hand, you need to find the correct path. Jesus taught--Few will find it.
My prediction? Both you and Trout Dude will eventually pass away, and God's kingdom will still be "at hand." Which is to say, still an entirely empty claim. Or, in another way of saying it, STILL entirely bogus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2015, 03:07 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,972,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
My prediction? Both you and Trout Dude will eventually pass away, and God's kingdom will still be "at hand." Which is to say, still an entirely empty claim. Or, in another way of saying it, STILL entirely bogus.
We are nearing the ' final signal', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when ' they ' ( powers that be ) will be saying,"Peace and Security" as a precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,

Daniel 2:44 will Not be an empty claim because Jesus, as King of God's kingdom government, will take the necessary action - Daniel 7:13,14; Isaiah 11:3-4

Old 12-23-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
We are nearing the ' final signal', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when ' they ' ( powers that be ) will be saying,"Peace and Security" as a precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,

Daniel 2:44 will Not be an empty claim because Jesus, as King of God's kingdom government, will take the necessary action - Daniel 7:13,14; Isaiah 11:3-4
This claim has been ongoing for more than 2,000 years now. What's YOUR definition of a bogus empty claim? Mine is one that never actually occurs. An ongoing record of zero for 2,000 years is hardly confidence instilling. "It WILL happen because I choose to believe that it will," doesn't really inspire any confidence either.

Old 12-23-2015, 03:54 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,972,615 times
Quote:
This claim has been ongoing for more than 2,000 years now. What's YOUR definition of a bogus empty claim? Mine is one that never actually occurs. An ongoing record of zero for 2,000 years is hardly confidence instilling. "It WILL happen because I choose to believe that it will," doesn't really inspire any confidence either.
But the proclaiming of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 is now occurring on a grand global international scale as never before.
Not because someone chooses to believe it will. No one can get rid of the Bible, and No one can stop the growing spreading of Matthew 24:14. Even modern technology has helped because today's technology has made possible rapid Bible translation into people's mother tongues or native languages so people earth wide can read or hear Scripture in their own language.

Please keep in mind Revelation was Not written for the first century. - Rev. 1:10
The 1st-century Christians did Not have Revelation. Revelation was written at the end of the 1st century for our day or time frame.
Also, wrong guesses do Not make the Bible wrong, it just makes the wrong guesses as wrong.

We are at the ' final phase ' of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 before the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when ' they ' ( powers that be ) will be saying, " Peace and Security " as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, ushers in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill. Truly good news.

Old 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
But the proclaiming of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 is now occurring on a grand global international scale as never before.
Not because someone chooses to believe it will. No one can get rid of the Bible, and No one can stop the growing spreading of Matthew 24:14. Even modern technology has helped because today's technology has made possible rapid Bible translation into people's mother tongues or native languages so people earth wide can read or hear Scripture in their own language.

Please keep in mind Revelation was Not written for the first century. - Rev. 1:10
The 1st-century Christians did Not have Revelation. Revelation was written at the end of the 1st century for our day or time frame.
Also, wrong guesses do Not make the Bible wrong, it just makes the wrong guesses as wrong.

We are at the ' final phase ' of Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 before the ' final signal ', so to speak, of 1st Thess. 5:2-3 when ' they ' ( powers that be ) will be saying, " Peace and Security " as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Rev. 7:14 before Jesus, as Prince of Peace, ushers in global Peace on Earth among men of goodwill. Truly good news.
And you don't suppose that people during the second world war, or the first world war, were just as certain that it was happening in their time? Imagine being alive during the black death. It was absolutely clear to those people that the apocalypse was upon them. And yet here we all are. You will pass away and it will be clear to the succeeding generation that the "end is at hand." And then the generation after that one.

Old 12-23-2015, 07:46 PM

2,535 posts, read 3,283,359 times
Quote:
And you don't suppose that people during the second world war, or the first world war, were just as certain that it was happening in their time? Imagine being alive during the black death. It was absolutely clear to those people that the apocalypse was upon them. And yet here we all are. You will pass away and it will be clear to the succeeding generation that the "end is at hand." And then the generation after that one.
Every Era had aspects of Crisis that could appear as a aspect of the Last Days before the current Earth Age would end. Yes some Churches teach 3 earth ages. A Chaotic to Prehistoric one. Then this current one of a new creation from a Chaotic earth and Ice Age. With this Age Man appeared and one more to come. A restored Earth again.

Even in the Dark Ages and a 1/3 of Europe perished in the Bubonic Plague could have been seen as sign. Why Churches basically taught as verses of Jesus teaching to At all times be ready and signs will be given and were in Prophecy. Interpretations sometimes vary. Especially when influential individuals PREDICT AND DATE-SET. Some founded WHOLE NEW SECTS to today. Based on Predictions on aspects of Prophecy WERE FULLFILLED..... and they revealed it and gained followers.

All I know is that especially by the 19th century Many Churches non-Catholic began to claim a Restore Israel would happen first. Then a One-World Order money and ultimately Head. Also starting with a Revived Roman Empire of aspects of All the previous empires.

We did get a League of Nations into the UN a revived Nation of Israel. As a Nation alone. Its full as Head privileges are not. A remnant of Scattered in the World descendent of the Israelites have been returning.

Some sects as the Jehovah Witnesses deny a Current Nation of Israel has anything to do with Prophecy. All seeing the Israelites(Jewish people) were already judged and punished as a Cast off people. As no more part of it all. They also see ALL Churches as Judged and Condemned also. ONLY THEY ARE TRUELY GOD'S PEOPLE. Why they also get aspects of a cult label.

There are simpler sects that deny Catholicism. But for the most part other Churches DO NOT deny every other Church identical to their teachings. But the JWs too and merely claim as a out..... it is God who claims his people not them. But their books for them are clear.

I merely claim.... never rule out claims of Judeo-Christianity. In Prophecy of what is coming. As fables and made up...... too many coincidences happening. Whether a repeat WORLDWIDE of the Plagues on Egypt. Or aspects d a One World Governing Body to come happening and the WORLD taking sides on ISRAELS SIDE AND DEFENSE or its Destruction?

Some comprehend.... some do not ... some reject. All is choice... But to Troll all aspects of Faith and Religion is made up? Won't work for those who have Faith......

Old 12-23-2015, 09:21 PM

2,673 posts, read 2,237,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Christmas Was Never a Pagan Holiday by Marian T. Horvat

Interesting article. There were no Roman festivities on Dec. 25th.
It never was a Biblical holiday either.

Old 12-23-2015, 10:01 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Dear Mat,
As Yeshua supposedly died on the Eve of Passover, and he started his ministry at the age of 30 according to the Scriptural start of priesthood age, and he ministered for 42 months, as was the ministry of Elijah for 42 months also, the two witnesses, then his birth date would have been on the Feast of Tabernacles. As John the Baptist/Elijah was 6 months older than Yeshua, he would have started his ministry 6 months previous to Yeshua.

It was 7 weeks of years and 62 weeks of years between the edict of Artaxerses to the beginning of Yeshua's ministry, and 42 months of that ministry, which left time, times, and half a time until the "power of the holy people" had been shattered. (Daniel 12:7). The end of the shattering of the "holy people" was 1948, at the birth of the nation of Israel.

The plan of birth is that you are born on Passover as Elijah, but you have another birth, a different seed. One who walks in the barley and sows dying daily is he who comes to Shavuot and harvests the wheat, and this is the spring, but blessed are those who receive the next seed, and although it is the smallest seed in the world, it becomes a covering, a shelter to many who find sustenance under it shade, and it's fruit is the fruit of knowledge. This is the man who has sown as the sower and been gathered as the wheat, and who springs up as a great tree in Sukkot, HE has become a shelter to many who learn from him, he lives in Sukkot. He is building his own covering, a work which will be tested by fire as he teaches others to stay at task in also building a work that will stand the test.

Jesus birth on the first day of Sukkot only shows the birth of the second seed that is given to you, and pray for the rain of Sukkot so that when all the saints come, you will be amongst them and your seed will receive the rain and die. Blessed is he who dies because he will bear fruit, and unless your seed receive the rain to die, it cannot bear fruit unless it dies, and so your worm will never die as it sits there waiting for a rain that never comes, as a worm who never bore fruit.

Jesus birthday is your birthday, and just as Jesus had a second birthday, so too does all the brethren. Jesus was born on Tishri 15 in my opinion, and the saints will come on that day being born after the earth gives up her dead{Zech 14}
The birth of mankind.

Zechariah 14 is Tishri 15th and promised to happen in Ezekiel 45.

The Earth will give up it's seed as many saints will come because they had just been born as firstfruits who followed the first born son into a new kingdom.

Jesus was also born on the 17th of Nisan and he WAS the example of how a man walks in 7 feast days appointed to mankind, given to man.

Take it personal because this is the firstfruit. Jesus was the firstfruit of many to follow and we see virgins giving birth to full grown men in Revelation 14.

Only them, and nobody else, taken from all of history.

The birthday of Jesus only shows mankind's birthday's in his walk, ''BIRTHDAYS?''

Yes

Unless a person be born again, he shall not see the kingdom.

Where you been man, I don't agree with everything you said but I already love you. You have a 7 year covenant and half of this is your walk in the spring, the other half is of the fall. Jesus was an exact amount of days as the prophet until he became a priest for an exact amount of days until he was ushered into Jerusalem as the king. You are the two witnesses, you know this right?

After the Messiah was cut off, people entered into a 7 year covenant and people became the temple that when you look closer, there stands the abomination in your own life, that proud vain prophet. I don't know where you are in you walk, but I am sure that the prophet will become a priest, maybe, that is, if you are not already.

Those 42 months appointed for Ephraim in good reason, and this is your walk as that prophet of flesh, just like Elijah people begin, but Elijah was only a prophet, Elisha would be the priest who stands in the breach between God and the sons of the prophets of Israel{not Judah}

Elijah is sent to the Northern kingdom called Ephraim, called, '' Israel.''

Called,'' The ten lost tribes.''
Called ,'' The land of Zebulun and Issachar.''
The land of Joseph has seen a great light from a promised betrothed who would walk into the land of Joseph where the ten tribes became gentiles and they were promised a betrothal and so here comes the friend of the bridegroom. Je isn't sent to Jews of Judah, they already have a betrothed.

He is sent to Ahab, to Jezebel, to Galilee of the gentiles to prepare the way for the bridegroom who betroths to himself many brides and thereby calling them,'' Israel.''

How could a Messiah come and bring a covenant for Ephraim and Judah unless both were present? Ephraim had been missing for 700 years before Jesus came, but those who saw a light in the land of Joseph follow the bridegroom.

SEE!

Elijah will help them return to Judah.

Elijah was never sent to Judah and nor was Judah present when he called fire down from heaven.

You begin as Elijah, but you will go all the way to death and become a new man who will teach instead of bringing judgment.

The Earth itself and nature will come against those who come against Elisha.

The Axe head had fallen in the water and there was no way to build a place to dwell amongst the sons of the prophets of Ephraim, but miracles, they do happen, and the iron{spirit} will rise and stand upon the waters. Some are as sounding brass, and still others are as silver, but I have all the confidence in the world that you will bring the gold. Just a feeling, Not like God told me anything at all, or that I saw a sign like I was a prophet, but just a feeling.

I have been wrong many times, don't let me down Gad.

Just my opinions.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-23-2015 at 10:34 PM..

Old 12-23-2015, 10:32 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,928,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The plan of birth is that you are born on Passover as Elijah, but you have another birth, a different seed. One who walks in the barley and sows dying daily is he who comes to Shavuot and harvests the wheat, and this is the spring, but blessed are those who receive the next seed, and although it is the smallest seed in the world, it becomes a covering, a shelter to many who find sustenance under it shade, and it's fruit is the fruit of knowledge. This is the man who has sown as the sower and been gathered as the wheat, and who springs up as a great tree in Sukkot, HE has become a shelter to many who learn from him, he lives in Sukkot.

Jesus birth on the first day of Sukkot only shows the birth of the second seed that is given to you, and pray for the rain of Sukkot so that when all the saints come, you will be amongst them and your seed will receive the rain and die. Blessed is he who dies because he will bear fruit, and unless your seed receive the rain to die, it cannot bear fruit unless it dies, and so your worm will never die as it sits there waiting for a rain that never comes, as a worm who never bore fruit.

Jesus birthday is your birthday, and just as Jesus had a second birthday, so too does all the brethren. Jesus was born on Tishri 15 in my opinion, and the saints will come on that day being born after the earth gives up her dead{Zech 14}
The birth of mankind.

Jesus was also born on the 17th of Nisan and he WAS the example of how a man walks in 7 feast days appointed to mankind, given to man.

Take it personal because this is the firstfruit. Jesus was the firstfruit of many to follow and we see virgins giving birth to full grown men in Revelation 14.

Only them, and nobody else, taken from all of history.

The birthday of Jesus only shows mankind's birthday's in his walk, ''BIRTHDAYS?''

Yes

Unless a person be born again, he shall not see the kingdom.

Where you been man, I don't agree with everything you said but I already love you. You have a 7 year covenant and half of this is your walk in the spring, the other half is of the fall. Jesus was an exact amount of days as the prophet until he became a priest for an exact amount of days until he was ushered into Jerusalem as the king. You are the two witnesses, you know this right?

After the Messiah was cut off, people entered into a 7 year covenant and people became the temple that when you look closer, there stands the abomination in your own life, that proud vain prophet. I don't know where you are in you walk, but I am sure that the prophet will become a priest, maybe, that is, if you are not already.

Those 42 months appointed for Ephraim in good reason, and this is your walk as that prophet of flesh, just like Elijah people begin, but Elijah was only a prophet, Elisha would be the priest who stands in the breach between God and the sons of the prophets of Israel{not Judah}

Elijah is sent to the Northern kingdom called Ephraim, called, '' Israel.''

Called,'' The ten lost tribes.''
Called ,'' The land of Zebulun and Issachar.''
The land of Joseph has seen a great light from a promised betrothed who would walk into the land of Joseph where the ten tribes became gentiles and they were promised a betrothal and so here comes the friend of the bridegroom. Je isn't sent to Jews of Judah, they already have a betrothed.

He is sent to Ahab, to Jezebel, to Galilee of the gentiles to prepare the way for the bridegroom who betroths to himself many brides and thereby calling them,'' Israel.''

How could a Messiah come and bring a covenant for Ephraim and Judah unless both were present? Ephraim had been missing for 700 years before Jesus came, but those who saw a light in the land of Joseph follow the bridegroom.

SEE!

Elijah will help them return to Judah.

Elijah was never sent to Judah and nor was Judah present when he called fire down from heaven.

You begin as Elijah, but you will go all the way to death and become a new man who will teach instead of bringing judgment.

The Earth itself and nature will come against those who come against Elisha.

The Axe head had fallen in the water and there was no way to build a place to dwell amongst the sons of the prophets of Ephraim, but miracles, they do happen, and the iron{spirit} will rise and stand upon the waters. Some are as sounding brass, and still others are as silver, but I have all the confidence in the world that you will bring the gold. Just a feeling, Not like God told me anything at all, or that I saw a sign like I was a prophet, but just a feeling.

I have been wrong many times, don't let me down Gad.

Just my opinions.
Oh, it all makes soooooooo much sense now.

Ya.

Right.

Old 12-23-2015, 10:41 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupper3 View Post
Oh, it all makes soooooooo much sense now.

Ya.

Right.
LOL, I have a prediction for you cupper.

Do you wanna hear my prophesy?

After all, I am the false prophet.

Storms are brewing, I can see it even now, nahh, you wouldn't wanna know, I mean crickets and such, just a whistle.

Don't make me whistle for the locust, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity