Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2016, 10:40 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And here I thought you just have a hatred for all things Christian, but you just have a bad attitude all the way around, don't you? What has befallen you in your life to make you so bitter? Peace
Unsurprisingly, your perception is wrong.

I'm fine with 90% of Christians. It's the fundies I keep in my crosshairs. And will keep on doing so.

Although you do a lot of my work for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 01:47 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Unsurprisingly, your perception is wrong.

I'm fine with 90% of Christians. It's the fundies I keep in my crosshairs. And will keep on doing so.

Although you do a lot of my work for me.
How so?

Old 05-16-2016, 10:13 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
How so?
Just being you.

And your cohorts being themselves.

Your wrongness is pretty much self-explanatory.

I only need point.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:43 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,881,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
The Bible is very clear on this matter.

Deuteronomy 5
[5] The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
So your wife never wears trousers or shirts?? Does she wear make up and jewellery?

This is so funny folks. One day he's screaming that his Jesus released him from the laws and the next day he's quoting the laws. Oy vez!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhippie View Post
What in the heck di s this have to do with city-data?
Have you not noticed that this is the 'Religion' forum?

Quote:
You know, I am reminded that I had a similar conversation with a Satanist in my living room one time. He was convinced that my friend and I were "brain washed" by the Word.
The correct word is 'indoctrinated'.

Quote:
ROFLOL......the best seller I was referring to is the Bible, the most published book of all time.
Does that include the millions of copies produced for hotels that are put into a draw and never see the light of day again?

Old 05-17-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Just being you.

And your cohorts being themselves.

Your wrongness is pretty much self-explanatory.

I only need point.

Ah, I see. Ditto for you Trout. Yet "strangely" enough I feel His love for you in spite of your best efforts to keep hardening your heart towards Him. He does love you, you know. He's wanting to draw you in like a fish out of water. All of us have an appointed time, Trout. Don't miss yours. Peace to you

Old 05-17-2016, 10:01 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,240,559 times
Quote:
Ah, I see. Ditto for you Trout. Yet "strangely" enough I feel His love for you in spite of your best efforts to keep hardening your heart towards Him. He does love you, you know. He's wanting to draw you in like a fish out of water. All of us have an appointed time, Trout. Don't miss yours. Peace to you

Before you continue lecturing Trout.....I suggest you become more familiar with his beliefs.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Before you continue lecturing Trout.....I suggest you become more familiar with his beliefs.

That's kinda hard since all he seems to do is snipe hunt. And it wasn't a lecture, it was a kindly suggestion.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
That's kinda hard since all he seems to do is snipe hunt.

Trout has shred his belief in a Creator. He has shared when and how the Creator speaks to him. He has an interesting journey. Free you mind and you just might learn something from him.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:01 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,955,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Trout has shred his belief in a Creator. He has shared when and how the Creator speaks to him. He has an interesting journey. Free you mind and you just might learn something from him.
That isn't the Creator speaking to him, but that's for another thread.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
That isn't the Creator speaking to him, but that's for another thread.
That may be THE most hubris-filled post I've read on this forum.

Pity they don't give prizes for that. You could clean up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity