Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is There A Third Testament?
Yes 3 17.65%
No 4 23.53%
Maybe there will be a third Testament later. 5 29.41%
Maybe there is a Third Testament now and Some people have it. 2 11.76%
O Hannibal! Why I outta! 5 29.41%
If somebdy had a third testament, I wished they would write it down for me. 1 5.88%
What, wait, what? 3 17.65%
Freaking flies! 2 11.76%
Isn't two Testaments enough? OMG, Don't tell me another is coming, dang the bad luck! 0 0%
Bring it Hannibal! 2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 05:10 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,079,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
There you go, Hannibal. Rbbi and Chanokh are both experts on YOUR standing with God. Aren't you fortunate that they are willing to discuss it with each other so they can, hopefully, come to a consensus about what God thinks about you and inform you as to your status?

Wow. You really had to stoop lower than usual, to turn a friend defending another friend into an opportunity to sling mud. That "agape love" working overtime isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 05:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,837,742 times
I ll say this about my brother hannibal.
If anyone were even to dare bring sword against him they will fail.

I'm all my time in fellowship he was the first I witnessed with honey on his lips. Yet some being so bold as to attempt to surpass the scribes failed to realize they wish to write a parchment of divorce.
Where was it in Isaiah that is spoken of the cobrah and asp. This was what our Lord means to accomplish in all his children.
I remember a man that spoke mouth to mouth out Lord and a woman spoken for. A bride who's husband is faithfull and true to his Word.

If any think to count Hannibal as an enemy then welcome another into his house. They will soon find that if you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Old 08-20-2016, 05:30 PM

17,164 posts, read 11,450,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow. You really had to stoop lower than usual, to turn a friend defending another friend into an opportunity to sling mud. That "agape love" working overtime isn't it?
Not as much as your puffed up sense of self-importance, I'd say.

Old 08-20-2016, 06:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,306,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
Ahh I do love you Hannibal, but sadly not as a brother in Christ. I love you as I do many a lost soul in desperate need for Jesus Christ. I pray for the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to the Spiritual truth about your lost condition before God and your need for forgiveness of sin. You know some theory, I just hope for you theory becomes reality before it's eternally too late. I will pray for you to come to Christ, He loves you wayyy more than me, so much that He died for your sins.

All you have to do is repent from all your sin and dump all your own "spirituality" and "righteousness" over board, put your trust in Him alone, be covered with His Holy Spirit, with His Righteousness. Your spiritual theories won't save you, only Jesus Christ can.

God bless you
Hannibal and I have had our disagreements and our spiritual beliefs are different...but one thing is very clear: he's close to God. And his daily walk is one of love, Hannibal-style. Unique. Because he is a unique much-loved child of God.

If you're going to pray....pray that you learn that his joyful, honest, raw, interesting, upsetting, fearless, fabulous, open spirit is not in need of your spiritual theories.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 08-20-2016 at 06:35 PM..

Old 08-20-2016, 07:52 PM

23,294 posts, read 10,603,542 times
Well we could always dance.

https://youtu.be/mtPDyqdms3k

Old 08-20-2016, 07:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,474,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanokh View Post
Do you know Jesus Christ paid the penalty for your sins? Are you born again, and did you receive the Holy Spirit?

1 Corinthians 2:13-14 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

If not, please stop hurting yourself and others pretending to understand and explain the things of the Spirit of God that you do not and cannot know.
The Penal Substitution theory doesn't wash, it's a fallacy of men; pretending otherwise is ignorance of the flesh.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:07 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,474,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Well we could always dance.

https://youtu.be/mtPDyqdms3k
GUIDANCE: G U and I Dance.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,837,742 times
I read back on what I wrote and see a mess. These pitifull machines

Old 08-20-2016, 09:15 PM

28,151 posts, read 30,134,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I didn't get this for like 2 days.
LOL! Better late than never, I guess.

Old 08-20-2016, 11:30 PM

23,294 posts, read 10,603,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
LOL! Better late than never, I guess.
Yeah but I felt so stupid lol, I was like, '' maybe he is talking about something spiritual,'' so I let it brew before I commented and now I feel so slow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity