Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 08:27 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,060,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
What if death came first and sin was simply an explanation? It has to be someone's fault because if it's not it can't be controlled. What if sin is just a way of saying "I'll make it MY fault then I have control over it in some way"? What if calling yourself and others sinners is just a way of you seeking control which is not yours. What are all those scriptures about love for each other if we spend our life trying to master death?

putting the bong down now...just kidding it's a crack pipe...no it's not it's cucumber slices in vinegar. Trying to keep up the image of an Apostate is grueling!

ROFLOL...

Ever try cucumbers with a little salt and hot sauce? Awesome.

The wages of sin is death. Put another way death has a stinger, and that stinger is sin. Sin is not *just* a description of what one does or doesn't do, it's actually a spiritual principality that came into them in the garden, and has been passed down. Keeping this in mind allows us to rightly divide the word that deals with it.

In essence like I explained before, basically we were "set up", but for an intended good final outcome. Do we really think that G-d who knows the end from the beginning didn't know they were going to disobey and eat of the wrong fruit? Hardly. This is why the lamb was slain before the foundation of the world. This reason, and because the slain lamb is what created the world in the first place. He came from a place of light and timelessness and no death, and for time and darkness to be created, something had to die, and it was Him.

This is where TRUE fundamentalists (which I'm not) miss the mark, in that it is used to condemn people who are ALREADY condemned just by the virtue of being born into this realm of flesh, but don't realize it. This is why Yeshua said, I don't condemn you (speaking as the Spirit Seed Son), but the word (letter understanding) it condemns you. Which is why He said there is no condemnation (of the law) to those who are in Christ (Spirit Seed Son) Jesus. Notice the inverse use of His name and title there and other places. It's done to emphasize which "part" of the son He was referring to.

But the condemnation of the law is used to make the principality "come to the surface", because it has no other choice to, because the wheat and the tares are raised up together, there must be an opposition and that is what this sin, this principality adversary does, oppose everything that G-d has said. Paul talked about the struggle of the two spirits within man.

The law then is good and righteous because it is a tool that when spiritually revealed by the Spirit is used not to destroy anything BUT the principality and thereby it's accompanying fruit, and the condemnation is to that specific "part" of man that in reality is not really man at all, but it is with us from birth, so we are deceived into thinking it is "us". But as the Spirit begins to divide asunder what is flesh and what is Spirit in us, we become aware of "something" that is not us, not what we want to do, just like Paul said. If not what we want to do, who then wants to do it? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity