Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 06:04 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,279,591 times

Advertisements

I am convinced bible fundamentalism is what is being used to deceive the world. It opposes how Jesus Christ represented God and prefers to believe how those who had glimpses of God from afar off viewed God(one of war and vengeance), ignorant of the great truth that God has always been closer than breathing because of the great lie of separation from God they believe and prefer to hold fast to. This message of separation from God and you will end up in eternal hell if you are not reconciled that has incessantly been preached from the rooftops since the church fell into apostasy 2000 years ago, is the only god most of the unbelieving(including the unbelieving fundamentalist christians) world knows about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2016, 09:51 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,386,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I am convinced bible fundamentalism is what is being used to deceive the world. It opposes how Jesus Christ represented God and prefers to believe how those who had glimpses of God from afar off viewed God(one of war and vengeance), ignorant of the great truth that God has always been closer than breathing because of the great lie of separation from God they believe and prefer to hold fast to. This message of separation from God and you will end up in eternal hell if you are not reconciled that has incessantly been preached from the rooftops since the church fell into apostasy 2000 years ago, is the only god most of the unbelieving(including the unbelieving fundamentalist christians) world knows about.
I agree. The fundamentalist-type Christian churches teach nothing different than what many non-Christians can't seem to get beyond: if god exists, that god is distant and separated from us; one must appease this god of wrath, vengeance, and punishment, one way or another, whether it's by believing the "right" things or doing the "right" things, or risk retribution from this god. A God who is love and who is near seems completely beyond their comprehension.

Old 09-05-2016, 02:03 PM

63,790 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Amen, pcamps!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I agree. The fundamentalist-type Christian churches teach nothing different than what many non-Christians can't seem to get beyond: if god exists, that god is distant and separated from us; one must appease this god of wrath, vengeance, and punishment, one way or another, whether it's by believing the "right" things or doing the "right" things, or risk retribution from this god. A God who is love and who is near seems completely beyond their comprehension.
Amen, Pleroo. They simply do NOT know what "God IS agape love" means. They seem unable to stop thinking of love as merely an attribute. They really do not comprehend the actual significance of "God IS Spirit."

Last edited by MysticPhD; 09-05-2016 at 02:40 PM..

Old 09-05-2016, 02:35 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Ahhh...Presbyterians, Doctrine of Predestination...

LOL, Well bless his heart, he must be a good man, I doubt I will make it to 60.

But Christians have all sorts of crazy ideas and it just doesn't have to be that way and we both know it. If Christians are really and truly interested about Jewish things, they should ask a Jew instead of trying to make something new out of something set in stone with Jewish Holy days, traditions, prayers from the Torah cycle and a Christian wants none of it and yet they want to speak of it every day.

Why not begin with admitting that we are discussing Jewish holy days, traditions, rituals, prayers from the Torah cycle and the comings and goings of priests in the temple with their set, exact duties on exact days?

It's as if the whole world has been blinded and one day the veil is going to be taken away and everyone is going to say,'' WELL, that was so obvious, why couldn't I see it before?''

People don't always stand outside the box to look at what it is, they are standing inside the box.

It's like people claiming to be a replacement for Jews but when you stand outside the box looking back at 2000 years of history, it is extremely obvious to see that the Jews were the only ones still following the ways of God and his commandments and the whole world has been trying to destroy them simply because they would not abandon God, and they have born the punishment as an example to the world but God explains in just about everyone of the prophets that he is coming to avenge his people who the world has hated for thousands of years.

It sure wasn't the Christians who were hated and persecuted for keeping the ways of God and anyone who stands outside a box should be able to see that very clearly.

Being that God has stretched his hand out again to gather his people back to Israel again is a scary thing to consider because after he gathers his people, he will sit in judgment against all nations and all people to see if they have fought against Judah or Jerusalem, and the majority of Christians are fighting against Jerusalem everyday but they never even consider it.

But all these rapture, pre rapture, 7 year trib, all that stuff is made from people who refuse to actually study the science of the feast days and what is appointed to happen.

I would believe one of them if they began from jump street explaining what they believe about the coming of the high Holy feast days of the fall.

If you are not explaining an end by explaining how the fall Holy days get fulfilled, then you may as well close the book because that's all we are discussing. The fall holy days of a wedding and what takes place after that wedding, who is allowed to enter into the bridal chamber and who is not able to enter on these Holy days. Who is able to attend the wedding banquet after the wedding and these are all Holy days of the fall.

The ultimate question is whether or not a person is invited to Shemini Atzeret, or whether he is sent home on the 7th day of Sukkot.

The end of all things happens on the eighth day of Tabernacles.

If you are not Israel, then you simply aren't invited to step out of time with God on Shemini Atzeret, and you have just been circumcised from the congregation on the great eighth day of circumcision.

WOE is YOU.

Old 09-05-2016, 02:52 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

But Christians have all sorts of crazy ideas and it just doesn't have to be that way and we both know it. If Christians are really and truly interested about Jewish things, they should ask a Jew instead of trying to make something new out of something set in stone with Jewish Holy days, traditions, prayers from the Torah cycle and a Christian wants none of it and yet they want to speak of it every day.

Why not begin with admitting that we are discussing Jewish holy days, traditions, rituals, prayers from the Torah cycle and the comings and goings of priests in the temple with their set, exact duties on exact days?

It's as if the whole world has been blinded and one day the veil is going to be taken away and everyone is going to say,'' WELL, that was so obvious, why couldn't I see it before?''

People don't always stand outside the box to look at what it is, they are standing inside the box.

It's like people claiming to be a replacement for Jews but when you stand outside the box looking back at 2000 years of history, it is extremely obvious to see that the Jews were the only ones still following the ways of God and his commandments and the whole world has been trying to destroy them simply because they would not abandon God, and they have born the punishment as an example to the world but God explains in just about everyone of the prophets that he is coming to avenge his people who the world has hated for thousands of years.

It sure wasn't the Christians who were hated and persecuted for keeping the ways of God and anyone who stands outside a box should be able to see that very clearly.

Being that God has stretched his hand out again to gather his people back to Israel again is a scary thing to consider because after he gathers his people, he will sit in judgment against all nations and all people to see if they have fought against Judah or Jerusalem, and the majority of Christians are fighting against Jerusalem everyday but they never even consider it.

But all these rapture, pre rapture, 7 year trib, all that stuff is made from people who refuse to actually study the science of the feast days and what is appointed to happen.

I would believe one of them if they began from jump street explaining what they believe about the coming of the high Holy feast days of the fall.

If you are not explaining an end by explaining how the fall Holy days get fulfilled, then you may as well close the book because that's all we are discussing. The fall holy days of a wedding and what takes place after that wedding, who is allowed to enter into the bridal chamber and who is not able to enter on these Holy days. Who is able to attend the wedding banquet after the wedding and these are all Holy days of the fall.

The ultimate question is whether or not a person is invited to Shemini Atzeret, or whether he is sent home on the 7th day of Sukkot.

If you are not Israel, then you simply aren't invited to step out of time with God on Shemini Atzeret, and you have just been circumcised from the congregation on the great eighth day of circumcision.

WOE is YOU.
Woe is ME?....Glad I could be your springboard...

Old 09-05-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Woe is ME?....Glad I could be your springboard...
Nah, I meant woe is people who are not invited to attend the party of Shemini Atzeret.

But WOE is you still works, you devil you.

Old 09-05-2016, 02:54 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,211,479 times
Quote:
Nah, I meant woe is people who are not invited to attend the party of Shemini Atzeret.

But WOE is you still works, you devil you.
Who the hell is Atzeret and when did Jesus talk about this party?

Old 09-05-2016, 03:01 PM

Sorry Richard, I guess I did use you, you have been used, who wants a used Richard?

Old 09-05-2016, 03:04 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,925 times
Quote:

WOE is YOU.
Hooah.

I dream of the day I meet Enoch.

Old 09-05-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Who the hell is Atzeret and when did Jesus talk about this party?
That is my point, anyone who studies the New Testament should know all about the conclusion day of the fall festivals ESPECIALLY becaue the Atzeret of the Feast of Tabernacles conclude the entire cycle and the entire cycle begins again.

Just as Jesus was appointed to die on Nisan 14th, and just as he had to be unleavened bread on the 15th of Nisan, and appointed to be the first fruits on the 17th of Nisan, and just as he is appointed to be born on the 15th of Tishri, Shemini Atzeret is the 8th day of circumcision where Jesus HAD TO BE CIRCUMCISED ON THAT EXACT DAY. Jesus HAD TO COME UNDER THE COVENANT ON THE GREAT EIGHTH DAY OF CIRCUMCISION.

Just as Passover teaches death, so too does Sukkot teach bith, Shemini Atzaret teaches circumcision, Rosh Hashanah teaches the day of the wedding and the consummation, and from that consummation, a child is born on the Feast of Tabernacles and circumcised on the conclusion day of the fall holy days, the second rain, and the secong coming of the Lord.

Just as the rain was promised and given on the Atzaret of Passover at the first coming of the Lord, WE are promised so much more at the giving of a flood of spirit on Shemini Atzeret.

When Jesus says that his disciples will do much more greater things, it is the flood of Holy spirit promised to the faithful that will do unimaginable things because they will have double what the first disciples recieved on Pentecost.

Shemini Atzeret is the Pentecost of the fall, and it will come to those who prepare for the rain, who pray for the rain. Passover is just one day Zatman. Each and every holy day of Jesus has great promise, each one is a visitation day and amongst all the holy days, Shemini Atzeret should be a day that you know like the back of your hand, that is, if you believe in Jesus.

Shemini Atzeret is the goal of all who seek God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity