Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2016, 08:03 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I had no idea there were 3 kinds. All of the heavens declare His glory, though.

Had to crack up at the dumplings part, though. Never had dove dumplings before. Never even heard of them. If you were a hunter, people here used to eat squirrel, rabbit, quail, pheasant, duck, turkey, deer and even turtle, when I was a kid. Now you're lucky to see a quail, and pheasants are non-existent here. I guess they tasted too good. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If the lights ever go out, you better find me quick, we always have meat, and we still eat squirrel, rabbits, deer galore. But I haven't eaten squirrel in over a year, now I am craving it.

There are many, many types of dolphins, it's just me that puts them in 3's, same as doves. There are other kinds of doves, I just don't see any other kind here but I would still put them in 3's. Dove soup dumplings would be common around here, maybe not so much today but when I was younger, I doubt I knew anyone who didn't eat dove soup dumplings once a month. Just like chicken dumplings but dove is better than chicken and it is free. Everyone likes the who who who of doves, but the collared hisses and screeches and he just aint like the white wing and the mourning dove.
There are almost 300 species of doves; and pigeons. This one loves the Hawaiian Islands.

Last edited by Jerwade; 12-21-2016 at 08:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 11:34 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
What a beautiful little thing! I love the turquoise coloring. I was in a store yesterday that had a stuffed pheasant. Saddened me that is likely the only pheasant that most will ever see. Beautiful plumage on them, too. We owned 20 acres of woods that adjoined someone else's 20 acres, when I was a kid. I lived in it every day, riding my horse there and staying all day, every day, communing with nature and the Creator of it. Watched a den of little foxes playing like kittens one day. Saddens me to see the woods and their inhabitants, disappearing from future generations, day by day. Peace

Old 12-22-2016, 01:03 PM

1,220 posts, read 987,428 times
Default Truly

What shape was the tabernacle in the wilderness? This might help all of you...Have a blessed day.

Home

Old 12-22-2016, 01:20 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
What shape was the tabernacle in the wilderness? This might help all of you...Have a blessed day.

Home
Thank you.
This is a beautiful perspective.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:31 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Thank you.
This is a beautiful perspective.
Maybe an interesting perspective, but it isn't possible at all.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:42 PM

Tabernacle_ Not that this proves my idea but I hardly think it's a coincidence how the numbers of people formed such a pattern as it did.

https://youthtruthusa.com/2014/03/05...rnacle-of-god/

Had it been a circle, we would not have all the measurements we are given.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..

Old 12-22-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Maybe an interesting perspective, but it isn't possible at all.
Oh?
I guess pi. cubed is not worth looking into.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Oh?
I guess pi. cubed is not worth looking into.
I wasn't good enough at school to figure out what you mean, sorry.

Moses was the greatest general that Egypt ever had, all his thoughts were as the greatest general would have thought and common sense tells us exactly what Moses did, and what Jesus did as a general. You have a million people walking out of Egypt and this isn't done in confusion, it is done in perfect order of how things MUST have been just by the number of people.

Jesus comes along and does the same thing Moses had done when he had 5000 people to then put them in formation being 50 in each group and so you had exactly 100 groups and now how would you put these groups in formation?

You know, lol, just as Moses had done.

Take a million people and put them in around a Tabernacle in a circle and you could look at them all day counting each one, but put them in proper order in their formation and a child could figure out how many they are in his head and knowing just how many people you have is a very important thing to know whether having to know how much food you would need, or how many men of war you had and just how many from each tribe or the number of charriots and horses and those who draw a bow with those of swords.

You cannot begin to do anything at all without proper formation so that a general could glance to see for himself how things are in perfect order.

That is just the common sense of the matter, but there are many more reasons, but as the greatest general would think, Moses did.

The army of the lord is not of confusion.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
I wasn't good enough at school to figure out what you mean, sorry.

Moses was the greatest general that Egypt ever had, all his thoughts were as the greatest general would have thought and common sense tells us exactly what Moses did, and what Jesus did as a general. You have a million people walking out of Egypt and this isn't done in confusion, it is done in perfect order of how things MUST have been just by the number of people.

Jesus comes along and does the same thing Moses had done when he had 5000 people to then put them in formation being 50 in each group and so you had exactly 100 groups and now how would you put these groups in formation?

You know, lol, just as Moses had done.

Take a million people and put them in around a Tabernacle in a circle and you could look at them all day counting each one, but put them in proper order in their formation and a child could figure out how many they are in his head and knowing just how many people you have is a very important thing to know whether having to know how much food you would need, or how many men of war you had and just how many from each tribe or the number of charriots and horses and those who draw a bow with those of swords.

You cannot begin to do anything at all without proper formation so that a general could glance to see for himself how things are in perfect order.

That is just the common sense of the matter, but there are many more reasons, but as the greatest general would think, Moses did.

The army of the lord is not of confusion.
Thankyou and blessings always han.

And I am not that schooled.
It's just that when I looked at the illustration of the round tabernacle provided in the link it reminded me of an instrumental configuration pertaining to musical divisions of a note.

For example.
Notice the amount of parallel bars and spaces.
http://www.howmusicworks.org/504/Met...sure-Divisions

Old 12-22-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Thankyou and blessings always han.

And I am not that schooled.
It's just that when I looked at the illustration of the round tabernacle provided in the link it reminded me of an instrumental configuration pertaining to musical divisions of a note.

For example.
Notice the amount of parallel bars and spaces.
Meter and Rhythm : Bar/Measure Divisions : How Music Works

There are 4 direction in which a person moves around a clock.

All are born in Reuben, Simon and Levi.

But when will you become Judah and begin to sacrifice to then bring the good news as two merchant sailors upon the sea as Zebulun and Issachar?

People stay in Judah, Zebulun and Issachar and this is to crossover walls as a vine, a sea is a wall, and a vine that climbs a wall has crossed an ocean. Issachar is in you, but he should commit to his studies even if making a living becomes hard.{ I say to myself}

People who will not commit will be handed over to Satan for testing because Dan will come and be like a viper in the road to bite at the horses heel's and the rider shall be thrown backwards off his horse.

Such bad times come that he bends his knee and says the prayer,'' I have waited for your salvation O Lord.''

Then he commits to the Lord and he becomes strong in Gad, and he overcomes an entire Troop.

Keep Going, O Asher, O Naphtali, O Joseph, O Benjamin.

Wherever you are, there you are.

All about study
20Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
21Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.

The obvious question is this,'' WHO IS THIS TROOP, JUST POINT THE WAY, WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?

''HOW DOES ONE GET TO ASHER?''

If I just knew who and where the troop is, I would overcome them like a great man in battle!

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 12-22-2016 at 10:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity