Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 07:28 AM

1,419 posts, read 1,047,928 times

Advertisements

Some of you might not consider me the most gracious person, and I admit I can be quite blunt when it comes to defending Bible truth, even though my intentions are to share the grace of God for sinners in Christ. Because God has given me such immense grace for free, while I was such a wretched sinner, I feel obliged to freely share with others what I was freely given. Might not always be appreciated, but that's to be expected since the enemy wants nothing but destroy the Light of the Gospel.

While I was walking just now and admiring Gods wonderful creation, it struck me again how immensely great the grace of God is for me, and for all those that have put their faith in Jesus Christ. How unbelievable it is, and especially how undeserving, that He does not treat me after my guilt or my debt. But all that is gone and He treats me and all believers in Jesus Christ not after our sins anymore, but after His loving grace.

What an incredible freedom there is in Gods grace, there are no words to describe it. I know I can't lose His grace, because I didn't have to work to receive it and I won't have to work to keep it because He will make sure nobody will pluck me out of His hand.

John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

To me it's encouraging to ponder Gods amazing grace, so I'd love to hear your experiences with Gods grace aswell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 07:45 AM

2,854 posts, read 2,052,319 times
God is on your side. It's the devil you need saved from

Old 12-06-2016, 08:09 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,828 times
"the grace of God for sinners in Christ"
now there is that Freudian slip.

there is your problem.
if we are in christ we are not in you or are we to be viewed as sinners by you especially for our doctrines .
we are not your servants but we are His's spirit children and his to correct , If he calls us a sinner by our actions and the scripture indicates we are sinning by our actions , and the fruit of our life is sinning , then we are sinners . but not by doctrines because they are in his care and are always growing and changing by his spirit into the knowledge of him .
If you call us sinners by our doctrines and not by our actions and the fruits of our life .. that can only end in religion and mans concepts of God in religion by itself will renew no one. and it ends here

Mat 5:21
“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder,[fn] and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’
Mat 5:22
“But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[fn] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
Mat 5:23
“Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
Mat 5:24
“leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

you have no right to correct their doctrines . you have only to lead them to Christ and to His spirit of who teaches all truth . but you can Share your doctrines .. you can share what he has shown you and the revelations of himself and his kingdom he has given you in your long walk with him . and you will let them take it or leave it . but that is it. you have no other responsibility and no other rights.
so like kindergartens maybe put the bat down and start a sharing circle with a talking stick instead . because those who really are here to learn want to hear what the spirit has told anyone about anything.

the only fool in place is the unsaved and the only sinner is those not under his blood or those who are blasting acting out sins unrepentantly even militantly .

Old 12-06-2016, 08:36 AM

Well it wasn't a freudian slip, Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The fact that we are sinners especially magnifies the grace of God, Romans 5:7-8For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Yet being in Christ, being forgiven, doesn't mean we are sinless or above reproach. Just look at how Christ deals with His Own Church in Revelation, He corrected their doctrine and severely rebukes and warns those that fell away or were in the process of falling away. And so did the Apostles if they ran into doctrine or behavior contrary to what they had learned from Christ, even when that other person was also an Apostle, as in the case of Paul rebuking Peter.

But I want to thank you for sharing your view, and I hope you have a wonderful testimony of Gods grace in your life? I'd love to hear it.

God bless you

Old 12-06-2016, 09:07 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
The devil is DEAD. If the devil ever existed, GRACE killed it...

Old 12-06-2016, 11:16 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,185,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by granpa View Post
Why do you believe God is on your side? Is he on everyone's side?

Old 12-06-2016, 11:17 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,185,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
The devil is DEAD. If the devil ever existed, GRACE killed it...
weird how the Bible says otherwise.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:12 PM

Awesome you follow One for Israel xuipa, me too, very exciting to hear and read how God is working in Israel through their ministry to draw people to Yeshua

Old 12-06-2016, 03:33 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
I was resting the other night and then there I could see a giant long pig or rhinoceros with a over sized leg bone for a horn , and it circled around and came right for my feet and then my feet hurt back and I prayed to rebuke this demon spirit through Jesus name and even binded it up in Jesus name and my cold feeling feet was vibrating for a minute and then the vibration and any pain and coldness was gone ...........By the Grace of God I seen this demonic threat against me and by the grace of God cleansed this threat off my body and brought protection for my life ....... See this is the power of the baptism of Holy spirit which people can over come the world and the spirit of the world , as people need to pray the authority of the believer , because Jesus cannot deliver us with out our prayers first ........Glory to God ...

Old 12-06-2016, 03:44 PM

Thanks for sharing that dream hljc, satan wont stop trying to attack us even though he is defeated, but in the power of Jesus Christ we stand strong against the gates of hell. Glory to God indeed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity