Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:10 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
That is your interpretation, but I rather the Interpretation of the Church, That Woman is Mary and is the Church. The First believer of Jesús was Mary and the Church is the group of the Believers of Jesús as Well, and thus The first Church Member is Mary, satan could do nothing Against Mary as The Gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church, The Dragon Persecuted the Woman, as Herod persecuted Mary and Joseph and the Child, as the Jews persecuted the christians and then the Pagan Romans and now the Muslims and Masons.

The Son of Mary is the Son of the First member of the Church He who shall reign over all nations.

Yes Revelation 2:27 shares of that rule of Jesús to the believers but Revelation 2:28 states clearly that who has that right is Jesús who shares it with us, and in Revelation 12 the story is about the Lord who rules not the followers who share of his rule.
No, Revelation 2 gives an overcomer complete rule over an entire earth where they are promised that THEY will rule ALL the nations..

Revelation 12 is instruction how to birth a child of God who will be an overcomer.

Let me ask you a question, '' Are you reading Revelation in the knowledge that it begins on Tishri 1 detailing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur?''

Revelation is a book filled with Jewish idioms, prayers from the Torah cycle spoken on the fall Holy days. Revelation is showing what is happening in the temple on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and after the seals, the trumpets and the bowls of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, then comes the feast of Tabernacles for the rgape harvest when the sickle comes out, and then comes Shemini Atzeret.

Are you reading Revelation as a person who is very intimate with Jewish tradition, ritual and prayers of the fall feasts of God?

I ask because there is no way to understand Revelation unless you know the fall Holy days, their traditions and rituals, along with what the priests are doing in the temple on these days.

For 2000 years people have been reading Revelation without studying the Jewish festivals, and so they are reading things they don't know anything about.

Just like being sealed in your forehead, this is the most ancient of traditions where if you keep the Sabbaths of God and his feasts, and you love his laws, God promises to seal you in your forehead and right hand.

But since most Christians don't know this promise of God in Exodus 13 in how to be sealed in their forehead, they think it is something knew, but even in Jesus day, they were wrapping their arms and foreheads because of this promise, if you adopt the Jewish feasts, God will seal you, and if you keep the feasts of Babylon, Babylon will seal you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 04:53 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,960,550 times
How to be 'sealed in the foreheads' as found at Ezekiel 9:4

Please notice how those people should have been sighing and crying over the detestable things being done in the Temple.
So, today we are ' sealed ' in that our actions are 'seen' and 'heard' in connection as to whether we sigh and cry over bad religious conditions.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
How to be 'sealed in the foreheads' as found at Ezekiel 9:4

Please notice how those people should have been sighing and crying over the detestable things being done in the Temple.
So, today we are ' sealed ' in that our actions are 'seen' and 'heard' in connection as to whether we sigh and cry over bad religious conditions.
Exodus 13
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth

Ezekiel 9 seals the people of God who mourn for the feast of the Lord, Those people had been weeping for Tammuz because 40 years earlier, the statue of Ishtar was taken out of the Temple. They had their backs to the temple keeping the winter solstice.

They had brought Paganism to the house of the Lord with the worship of the Babylonian Messiah,'' Tammuz.''

Christians keep the traditions of Tammuz, not Jesus.

Judgment begins at the house of the Lord where Jerusalem will be searched by candlelight sparing everyone who has the promised seal of God in their forehead because they keep God's feasts and not Babylonian feasts.

Everyone without that mark dies.

They lay dead on the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year as Ezekiel 8 begins on the 5th day in the 6th month, in the 6th year and when those people are killed, it is the last sacrifice and the date changes at 6 P.m. with the last sacrifice made to the birds of the air.

All the pagans who had come up to the temple of God die on 666, they lay dead at 6pm when the 5th day turns to the 6th day in the 6th month in the 6th year.

Revelation gives you this 666 telling you who the Babylonian Messiah is, and the name of the Babylonian Messiah has been the same before the pyramids were built and it is not going to change.

Today people keep those same Babylonian festivals and traditions but instead of saying,'' Tammuz,'' they say,'' Jesus.''

They die but that don't mean they go to hell, but when the day of the Lord comes, it judges everyone in whether they have the seal of God or not, and the only way to receive God's promised seal is to keep his Sabbaths and his feasts and you love his laws, and so you are sealed against Yom Kippur.

Ezekiel 8

1And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house.

When the last sacrifice happens at 6 P.M in Ezekiel 9, they all lay dead on 666.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:23 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, Revelation 2 gives an overcomer complete rule over an entire earth where they are promised that THEY will rule ALL the nations..

Revelation 12 is instruction how to birth a child of God who will be an overcomer.

Let me ask you a question, '' Are you reading Revelation in the knowledge that it begins on Tishri 1 detailing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur?''

Revelation is a book filled with Jewish idioms, prayers from the Torah cycle spoken on the fall Holy days. Revelation is showing what is happening in the temple on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and after the seals, the trumpets and the bowls of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, then comes the feast of Tabernacles for the rgape harvest when the sickle comes out, and then comes Shemini Atzeret.

Are you reading Revelation as a person who is very intimate with Jewish tradition, ritual and prayers of the fall feasts of God?

I ask because there is no way to understand Revelation unless you know the fall Holy days, their traditions and rituals, along with what the priests are doing in the temple on these days.

For 2000 years people have been reading Revelation without studying the Jewish festivals, and so they are reading things they don't know anything about.

Just like being sealed in your forehead, this is the most ancient of traditions where if you keep the Sabbaths of God and his feasts, and you love his laws, God promises to seal you in your forehead and right hand.

But since most Christians don't know this promise of God in Exodus 13 in how to be sealed in their forehead, they think it is something knew, but even in Jesus day, they were wrapping their arms and foreheads because of this promise, if you adopt the Jewish feasts, God will seal you, and if you keep the feasts of Babylon, Babylon will seal you.

No, in Fact nothing of this makes sense lets go and read in the very Apocalypse about the Jews who didn't Trust Jesús:

Apocalypse 2:9

I know your hardships and your poverty, and -- though you are rich -- the slander of the people who falsely claim to be Jews but are really members of the synagogue of Satan.

Colossians 2:16-17

16 Then never let anyone criticise you for what you eat or drink, or about observance of annual festivals, New Moons or Sabbaths.

17 These are only a shadow of what was coming: the reality is the body of Christ.

So there is something about the New testament which do not imply the feasts of the Jews to deliver a mesage to the Christians.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:29 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,457 times
On the other Hand The Mark of Ezequiel is a CROSS. The Jews Removed it from their alphabet after Christians took it to Chrismate Christians.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
No, in Fact nothing of this makes sense lets go and read in the very Apocalypse about the Jews who didn't Trust Jesús:

Apocalypse 2:9

I know your hardships and your poverty, and -- though you are rich -- the slander of the people who falsely claim to be Jews but are really members of the synagogue of Satan.

Colossians 2:16-17

16 Then never let anyone criticise you for what you eat or drink, or about observance of annual festivals, New Moons or Sabbaths.

17 These are only a shadow of what was coming: the reality is the body of Christ.

So there is something about the New testament which do not imply the feasts of the Jews to deliver a mesage to the Christians.
Apocalypse literally means the lifting of the veil into dark secrets.

What you are reading are fall Jewish holy days, traditions, rituals and prayers that only Jews know and many of the secrets of Revelation can only be found through the knowledge of oral Torah because you have an imprisoned Jew writing a letter to Jews about how gentiles had begun going back to Paganism.

YOU begin with 7 seals, those 7 seals are ripped from one big linen cloth where a dead man is wrapped in the 7 seals and it is showing how a person is slowly being resurrected in Christ.

The Sixth Seal: Terror
…15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”…

The reason there is terror is because the 6th linen wrap is taken off the eyes of Jesus and you see him face to face because he is inside you and there is no escape.

You are reading things of Judaism and till you study the fall feasts which are appointed for the second rain that is the second coming of Christ, you will never understand any of Revelation, and you should seriously not speak of it.

Two comings of rain because there is 2 seasons and two comings of Messiah.

Until you immerse yourself in Judaism with it's feasts, it's Torah cycle, it's traditions and laws, you shouldn't even read Revelation.

Until you know everything that is said and done in the temple on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, you shouldn't begin to even try reading Revelation.

It is written from a Jew to a Jew who knows his own religion and tradition.

It is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and the feast of Tabernacles which all end on Shemini Atzeret.

Do you know what is said and done on all these days and what the priests are doing in the Temple with the prayers of the Torah cycle?

As I said, Christians take something so simple as the mark and seal that is promised to Jews, and as Jews made this a big deal in Jesus time, the Christian doesn't even know the biggest most ancient tradition of all THAT EVERY JEW KNOWS.

Those people in Rev 7 and Rev 11 are being sealed on Rosh Hashanah against Yom Kippur, do you know these traditions that all Jews know about and have known about since the Exodus?

You would take the simple meaning of how one receives a mark in their forehead and change it to something else, simply because you are not a Jew, you are not in Judaism and yet you would debate a wholly Jewish book where one must know all the traditions and duties of priests officiating in the fall Holy days.

It is as if I had never heard of Christmas and then I come along and find people keeping Christmas, and because I didn't know anything about Christmas, I was already an expert, and so I stood up amongst all those people keeping Christmas and began making things up in my own head where Christmas came from and why they keep the traditions, and of course I would be wrong because I wouldn't know anything about Christmas, but I will make up anything I like.

This is what a Christian does when he opens a Jewish book about the Jewish fall Holy days filled with prayers, traditions, and they haven't a clue of what they are saying, simply because they don't practice Judaism, they don't study Jewish feasts or know Jewish tradition and yet they would debate a book about Jewish tradition.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:12 PM

People read Revelation about people receiving the seal of Tammuz in their head because they kept Babylonian holidays about a Babylonian Messiah, and they look everywhere for these people of Babylon who keep Babylonian holidays and traditions.

People keeping Babylonian holy days and traditions of Babylon are looking everywhere for the people of Babylon except in the mirror.

Again, Every Jew knows that if you keep the 7 feasts and the Sabbaths of God, and the law is always on your lips, God has promised to seal you in your forehead and right hand BECAUSE you keep only his holy days.

Those people in Ezekiel 9 are sealed because they are mourning because people came up to the temple of God keeping Babylonian feasts, all those people keeping the feasts of Tammuz die on 666.

God promises to seal everyone in their forehead and right hand because they keep his Sabbaths because whatever holy days you keep, they seal and mark you.

You keep Babylonian feasts, then you are sealed and marked in your forehead right now JUST AS every Jew knows that he is sealed in his forehead and right hand because they keep God's feasts.

The people who keep Babylonian feasts hate the people who keep the feasts of God, just as Christianity has always hated the people who keep the commandments of God and Revelation is showing the two.

People sealed with Jerusalem, and people sealed with Babylon, one keeps the ways of Jerusalem, and the other keeps the ways of Babylon.

Old 05-23-2017, 01:13 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No, the trinity doctrine came about I 325 AD...

1st council of Nicea 325---no trinity god was taught--it was added at a later council. ( not by Gods will)

Old 05-23-2017, 01:41 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,692,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
People read Revelation about people receiving the seal of Tammuz in their head because they kept Babylonian holidays about a Babylonian Messiah, and they look everywhere for these people of Babylon who keep Babylonian holidays and traditions.

People keeping Babylonian holy days and traditions of Babylon are looking everywhere for the people of Babylon except in the mirror.

Again, Every Jew knows that if you keep the 7 feasts and the Sabbaths of God, and the law is always on your lips, God has promised to seal you in your forehead and right hand BECAUSE you keep only his holy days.

Those people in Ezekiel 9 are sealed because they are mourning because people came up to the temple of God keeping Babylonian feasts, all those people keeping the feasts of Tammuz die on 666.

God promises to seal everyone in their forehead and right hand because they keep his Sabbaths because whatever holy days you keep, they seal and mark you.

You keep Babylonian feasts, then you are sealed and marked in your forehead right now JUST AS every Jew knows that he is sealed in his forehead and right hand because they keep God's feasts.

The people who keep Babylonian feasts hate the people who keep the feasts of God, just as Christianity has always hated the people who keep the commandments of God and Revelation is showing the two.

People sealed with Jerusalem, and people sealed with Babylon, one keeps the ways of Jerusalem, and the other keeps the ways of Babylon.
I agree with you that the worship of the Babylonian Messiah is what God will give judgement on .......

Individually and nationally God says to worship him ONLY

What I disagree with you on is that Revelation is about the individual needing to keep Jewish feasts (either personally or symbolically) Sure we are to each read it but what it is addressing is the building up of the beast system Empire and the harlot which rides that system and the whole thing is based around the worship of the Babylonian Messiah and the judgement that comes to that empire. Personally we are to worship God only and love each other.

How I see it is Jesus came to release the captives from the religion of Judaism, he was not setting up another religion.

Can I ask you if you believe in the trinity?

All the other stuff you write about I believe is adding to the confusion and takes away from the simplicity of what a God is doing...... making it all about the symbols whereas the symbols are about THE PLAN

I do believe that we are in the "last days" but I do not believe it is the last days of the physical earth, I believe it is the last days of Political/Religious separation from God .......

Politics and Religion are sort of separated, and sort of not (like the toes of the statue, mixed iron and clay) and the leaders of both are not using just weights, they are both robbing the people blind.

What I see in prophecy is God saying he is against those who Are evil (individually and nationally) and that is what the judgement is going to be about.

He is setting up his Kingdom that will be combined under ONE Ruler who is both King AND Priest.

Old 05-23-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I agree with you that the worship of the Babylonian Messiah is what God will give judgement on .......

Individually and nationally God says to worship him ONLY

What I disagree with you on is that Revelation is about the individual. Sure we are to each read it but what it is addressing is the building up of the beast system Empire and the harlot which rides that system and the whole thing is based around the worship of the Babylonian Messiah and the judgement that comes to that empire.

How I see it is Jesus came to release the captives from the religion of Judaism, he was not setting up another religion.

Can I ask you if you believe in the trinity?

All the other stuff you write about I believe is adding to the confusion and takes away from the simplicity of what a God is doing...... making it all about the symbols whereas the symbols are about THE PLAN

I do believe that we are in the "last days" but I do not believe it is the last days of the physical earth, I believe it is the last days of Political/Religious separation from God .......

Politics and Religion are sort of separated, and sort of not (like the toes of the statue, mixed iron and clay) and the leaders of both are not using just weights, they are both robbing the people blind.

What I see in prophecy is God saying he is against those who Are evil (individually and nationally) and that is what the judgement is going to be about.

He is setting up his Kingdom that will be combined under ONE Ruler who is both King AND Priest.

The reason confusion comes is from the fact that Christians make it confusing.

You cannot rationalize yourself into Judaism when you are not in Judaism. You can't put yourself in Ephraim or Judah because both will be in Judaism and there will be one Prince, and they shall keep the commandments of God.

You are outside looking in and there is no way for you not to be confused because Christianity is simply not Judaism and you are trying to remain a Christian instead of converting back to the original Christianity.

If Christians would simply admit historical fact of Christianity being a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, things may become more clearer.

I am not trying to tell people in another religion what they should do in their religion. Simply accept the religion of Christ and all his 7 feasts and you will be like those first gentiles who converted to Judaism.

Christians still think they are under a covenant of Ephraim and Judah, but this is impossible, do you understand this?

You aren't a Jew, and neither are you a Gentile who came to become one stick with Judah. Gentiles became Co-heirs with Jews because they converted to Judaism, and now after gentiles have created their own religion, they still think they are under the same covenant, that they were grafted through the promise of Ephraim to the ten lost tribes.

Now Christianity is just another religion that is neither Judah or Ephraim because Gentiles can only come under the promise to Ephraim after they come back to the worship system of God.

Christianity has not only confused the matter, it is no innocent thing that the separation from Judaism let them begin killing their supposed Co-heir, the person they claim to be in a covenant with as converts, they killed, and the holy days have been vehicles of all those millions of deaths.

Because Christianity left Judaism, left the Jews, left the covenant and made enemies with the seed of God as they now rejected the 7 feasts of Jesus they claimed a Passover lamb from.

If you convert, there is no confusion, there is no jumping through hoops, God only wants acceptance, not rejection where you go and kill the other half of your body.

Jesus came and took gentiles and Jews and made them one people for 100 years, and for 2000 years Christians have been lost being no longer under the covenant simply because they are no longer in the same religion as the first gentiles who became Ephraim were.

One Nation with One King
15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity