Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:35 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,574,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
When the Mashiach comes he will bring peace, restore the land of Israel, convince the entire world of the truth of the Torah, rebuild the Temple, regather all of the Jews to the land of Israel...There will be true peace...

That's what the prophesies say at least.

EPHRAIM IS GATHERED A SECOND TIME.

The Root of Jesse
…10Then in that day The nations will resort to the root of Jesse, Who will stand as a signal for the peoples; And His resting place will be glorious. 11Then it will happen on that day that the Lord Will again recover the second time with His hand The remnant of His people, who will remain, From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, And from the islands of the sea. 12And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.…13The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

Jesus brought a covenant and gentiles broke it, and now each virgin must account for herself to reconnect with Israel, with David.

The prophesies state that Ephraim has to be gathered a second time because they annulled the first.

The King of Assyria took those ten tribes and scattered them, and God gathered them once, and then they left, and now we are waiting on the great day of Jezreel, the day of Ephraim and Judah.

Once again Ephraim has been lost, but God will gather them again.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 06:45 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,477,899 times
Quote:
No, it was 325, Constantine precided over it...He made Athanasius' idea of a trinity the rule...

https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tool...inity-doctrine
Nope no Trinity in the creed and the Holy Spirit is not mentioned as a person or God.

Theodosius forced that on everyone in 381AD after removing and appointing bishops, which he had no authority to do.

Would you accept what Bishops taught at a command of a ruler after removing any that disagreed with him and appointing those who agreed with him?

Old 05-23-2017, 06:52 PM

Zechariah

6And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them{Of Ephraim} again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off{Ephraim}: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

God strengthens Judah but he only saves Joseph, God comes to Judah and they will all have a face to face because Messiah will be in them all.

Jerusalem will Be Attacked ~ Zechariah 12
…6"In that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples, while the inhabitants of Jerusalem again dwell on their own sites in Jerusalem. 7"The LORD also will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem will not be magnified above Judah. 8"In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the LORD before them.…

You are looking for one Messiah, but I tell you that Messiah will come inside all Jews, and they will all be as Gods walking upon the Earth, as the angel who stands before the Lord.

I believe this is why the world will gather all the wealth of the world to sit at the feet of Israel and asked to be called by their name.

Where one Jew came offering a betrothal to Gentiles, a whole nation will come, and where God calls Ephraim his first born son, we will see the second born of spirit when Messiah comes and his name is Judah.

Just my opinions.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:16 PM

11,941 posts, read 3,771,930 times
Quote:
But it seems that their house was not left desolate...

The New Covenant is solely to be made with the houses of Israel and Judah...Period...This is in Jeremiah 31...
Desolate in the sense that in 70AD the temple was destroyed and they were scattered

Old 05-23-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Desolate in the sense that in 70AD the temple was destroyed and they were scattered
A 7 year war that Daniel prophesied.

Rome was made up of the world, and when that Roman army besieged Jerusalem for 7 years, they freaking hated Jews, that is what happens in a war.

That's why Gentiles abandoned Jews but who could blame them?

You are caught keeping the Feasts of Jesus and you were considered a Jew and a Jew is hated by the whole world, I don't blame all those who converted back to their Roman ways.

You get caught keeping the feasts of Jesus and you had to pay the Jewish tax but more than this, what Rome hated worse than a Jew, is a Gentile who kept the feasts of a Jew, Jesus.

So many righteous Gentiles went to their death only because they kept the feasts of Jesus and this was intolerable for obvious reasons, you freaking Jew lover!

LOL.

I would like to think that I would not have given in, But my life has not been threatened, I mean sure, People hate me especially because I love Jews and Jewish tradition, but you said your going to torture and kill my family and me if you catch me keeping the Passover of Christ?

They ran from a Jew as fast as they could and there is only one way of return.

One way to stand up and defy the whole world in honor of Jesus, and your life isn't even being threatened, but you can bet a Jew's life is threatened.

Let the World finally come up against Jerusalem, because they are there right now and when it happens, they will be standing in the place of their burial.

Why have you come up against Jerusalem Meerkat?

Do you really believe that you are not fighting against Jerusalem?

Old 05-23-2017, 10:32 PM

The Book of Joel

The Book of Joel is a book about the two rains, and 3 harvest of Israel. The first rain comes and falls down and it ends, and then the second rain comes in the fall, and just as it is in the rains of the spring and the fall, there is light rain in the spring and a flood in the fall. Joel promises you that the rain of the feast of Tabernacles will be double, that when the feast of Tabernacles is fulfilled, a flood of spirit will fall on people.

Hosea says the coming of the Lord is as the rain, and the book of Joel explains these two events.

This is what happens at the second coming of Messiah.

The Nations Judged ~ Joel 3

1“In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

2I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.
3They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine to drink.

4“Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done. 5For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. 6You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland.

7“See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done. 8I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away.” The Lord has spoken.
9Proclaim this among the nations:
Prepare for war!
Rouse the warriors!
Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.
10Beat your plowshares into swords
and your pruning hooks into spears.
Let the weakling say,
“I am strong!”
11Come quickly, all you nations from every side,
and assemble there.

Bring down your warriors, Lord!

12“Let the nations be roused;
let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat,
for there I will sit
to judge all the nations on every side.

13Swing the sickle,
for the harvest is ripe.
Come, trample the grapes,
for the winepress is full
and the vats overflow— THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES IS THE GRAPE HARVEST
so great is their wickedness!”

14Multitudes, multitudes
in the valley of decision!
For the day of the Lord is near
in the valley of decision.

15The sun and moon will be darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.
16The Lord will roar from Zion
and thunder from Jerusalem;
the earth and the heavens will tremble.
But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,
a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Blessings for God’s People
17“Then you will know that I, the Lord your God,
dwell in Zion, my holy hill.
Jerusalem will be holy;
never again will foreigners invade her.

18“In that day the mountains will drip new wine,
and the hills will flow with milk;
all the ravines of Judah will run with water.
A fountain will flow out of the Lord’s house
and will water the valley of acacias.

19But Egypt will be desolate,
Edom a desert waste,
because of violence done to the people of Judah,
in whose land they shed innocent blood.

20Judah will be inhabited forever

and Jerusalem through all generations.21Shall I leave their innocent blood unavenged?
No, I will not.” The Lord dwells in Zion!

The Feast of Tabernacles is upon you.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:38 PM

What is said about hell is said about a person who does not pray and receive the rain on the feast of Tabernacles when Messiah comes.

They are still saved but their blessed bodies did not receive the double portion of rain, their hell is living on this earth with people who did receive the promise.

Their bodies are set for destruction even if they live ten thousand years, their worm shall never die and their fire will never be quenched.

You have a seed, but what is a seed without rain?

It will never die, and because it will never die, it will never bear fruit.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:49 PM

64,024 posts, read 40,331,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
I believe Mormons teach that the Archangel Michael and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Um... nope.
Quote:
And How would you know?.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Insider info.
Wonderful!!! LOL

Old 05-23-2017, 11:16 PM

11,941 posts, read 3,771,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What is said about hell is said about a person who does not pray and receive the rain on the feast of Tabernacles when Messiah comes.

They are still saved but their blessed bodies did not receive the double portion of rain, their hell is living on this earth with people who did receive the promise.

Their bodies are set for destruction even if they live ten thousand years, their worm shall never die and their fire will never be quenched.

You have a seed, but what is a seed without rain?

It will never die, and because it will never die, it will never bear fruit.
What God do you worship? With all your searching and learning you miss the spirit ......... God desires mercy, the first shall be last, looking for the lost sheep, rejoices over the prodigal son, woe to you blind guides, etc .... etc......

Old 05-24-2017, 12:22 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,129,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
The Temple is not the house, it is talking about the House Of Judah and it was not left desolate...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity